So I just received the nicest email from a Houston gent...

Oh girl..if I could show you the LIST of emails and Pm's of guys that have flipped there lid after being told "No" to an appointment request...I could fill a book, seriously. The funniest part is in all the opening emails they are really sweet, praising you, wanting to give you all kinds of money..and then you tell them simply "no" to there request for whatever legitimate reason and they start in on you..."fuck you"..". "you aint all that".. "Your off my list"...."I'm going to ruin you"...LMAO....

The best ones are the ones that go and start threads on you over DECLINING them .."Is she serious?" "She's so full of herself"...."She's fat" "She's Old".... "She must be looking for a Sugardaddy".... ."She has an abrasive personality"..... "She hates men"...."I would never see her"......Really? Cause you tried to see me but you got told NO....LOL...I call those the "eating sour grapes" guys...I think it's hilarious that one minute I hung the moon and I'm there "dream" girl and then the next minute (after being turned down for an appointment) they act like little children throwing a temper tanturms....Puleazeeeee...

The fact is that the guys that turn around and do those things after being told no, just did you a HUGE favor, you didnt want them as clients anyways. Consider yourself lucky you didnt have to deal with this mental case in person.

Stay safe.... Originally Posted by allofamber
Seriously will you publish that? That would be funny as hell.
Well Amber, I didn't do any of that and it still took me for...ever to pass screening...what gives

However ladies (and gents), no form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc...

Please do not post the contents of those items mentioned above again...thanks
I'm sorry DED .....I won't post anymore of the knobhead email!...But for the record, I would never post anyone's name, email or any other personal info on the boards.
People... can't live with them, can't shoot them, and their stupidity still surprises you sometimes...
Well Amber, I didn't do any of that and it still took me for...ever to pass screening...what gives
Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Well I needed to make sure your cock was big enough (not as big as EA's) but big enough....you finally made the cut, now bow down and worship at the temple of my big/fat Columbian ass.....LMAO...you remember what that feels like right? You were all up on it at the club....(yep that's me putting you on BLAST)....
Wow.....DED....you gonna take that????? Lol
Wow.....DED....you gonna take that????? Lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I could care less if a provider thinks my dick is big...I care more about whether or not she thought the dick was good

I could care less if a provider thinks my dick is big...I care more about whether or not she thought the dick was good Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Oh honey bear......if it aint big it aint good.....(& by that I mean your wallet too..LMAO)

........but dont fret my pet you are good.......
Be scared DED be very scared.
Be scared DED be very scared. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Really? and here I thought we were cool....come on SP I let you walk out with a little dignity....a little.....but at least it was something....now your making me regret not leaving greek on the menu...for you...LOL

I could care less if a provider thinks my dick is big.. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Oh, THANK YOU, Anaconda! And it's not even my birthday.

You shall forever rue the day you ever posted those words......
........but dont fret my pet you are good....... Originally Posted by allofamber
Why thank you my dear...

Be scared DED be very scared. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
I aint NEVA scared

Oh, THANK YOU, Anaconda! And it's not even my birthday.

You shall forever rue the day you ever posted those words...... Originally Posted by TexasGator
Somehow, I know this to be true

Now, back on topic....
Amber I still smile when I remember but NO GREEK.
TexasGator....he has about as much of chance living that down as I do living my 3 threads down.....lol

Amber....I can't wait for my opportunity to see you and you better believe that it will be gooooooodddddd. I'll bring a real bib too not one of them cheap napkins like you know who.....lmao
Columbian ass..... Originally Posted by allofamber

Please tell us more detail of this sexy, delicious ass you speak of!