Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

Stay natural, you look fine. In my own opinion.
I asked this in dallas yes but I care about the opinion of houston gents too I am here 50% of the time. So exuuuuuuuuuuse me if I like to be active and mingle on the board like damn & your accusations and rumors are getting old I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you. Anyone that has seen me before knows what it is, you surely DON'T. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Relax there, cupcake. I'll let you in on a little secret, as you already know, you'll get the same fucking answers in Houston that you got in Dallas...just FYI

And be above the typical hooker inference of "you're stalking my posts" bullshit claim. I commented in Dallas and I did so here - 2 total posts from me about your silly ass threAds about new tits that nobody really gives a shit about whether you get or not...........you're obviously not going to or you would have done so by now.
Your Sexy and I love little boobies on my girls lol and a big booty. But if you want them it's your choice bottom line. Just don't go to big. Kisses
Your Sexy and I love little boobies on my girls lol and a big booty. But if you want them it's your choice bottom line. Just don't go to big. Kisses Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
How painful was it when you got yours done? It seems like it would be excruciating, I almost feel bad for stacy and Cindy next month...
There are waaay to many big ol jacked up titties on this board, your friends should keep them all natural..... js
There are waaay to many big ol jacked up titties on this board, your friends should keep them all natural..... js Originally Posted by TryWeakly

+100000000000000000
I don't happen to need huge boobs to find a woman attractive.

I would say avoid it if you can, but your appearance is as important as any movie star's. If you need to "keep up" appearances and if it will boost your self confidence, then have at it.

But don't be cheap about it—spend the money it takes to get good ones from a great surgeon.

Just don't over do it. Keep it natural and in proportion.
I don't happen to need huge boobs to find a woman attractive.

I would say avoid it if you can, but your appearance is as important as any movie star's. If you need to "keep up" appearances and if it will boost your self confidence, then have at it.

But don't be cheap about it—spend the money it takes to get good ones from a great surgeon.

Just don't over do it. Keep it natural and in proportion. Originally Posted by ICU 812
^^ this. Adding look at Dr. McHugh in the woodlands.
Hey Kathy set a appointment with me and I will tell you
  • bbkid
  • 11-22-2016, 03:16 PM
Hey Kathy set a appointment with me and I will tell you Originally Posted by Five star
Whose Kathy?
don't know why you cats still advising. i already gave her the best advice which is to get them now. her friends are going through with it now which means their word will sway her more than anything y'all say; thats why i advised to go ahead get it done now and get it out of the way. its just a matter of time
  • Jkynx
  • 11-22-2016, 04:51 PM
You can never have too much titty!
don't know why you cats still advising. i already gave her the best advice which is to get them now. her friends are going through with it now which means their word will sway her more than anything y'all say; thats why i advised to go ahead get it done now and get it out of the way. its just a matter of time Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Unless they pick the wrong size or, worse yet, the wrong doctor. But go right ahead and think your shit dont stink buttercup.
Nope don't do it.
Keep them natural. If you have to do it, don't go too big. There is nothing worse than a petite girl with huge bolt ons that make her look like a cartoon character.