Strapon pictures?

Let the cherry poppin begin
I will warn you ahead of time....I have a butt fetish
Let the cherry poppin begin
I will warn you ahead of time....I have a butt fetish Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Damn, just in time too! I have drooled over and dreamed about IP and a few others from here in AR for way too long. I have an apt to get some man-scaping done with a sugar wax, then somehow got my self volunteered/suckered into being her male model for training others to use sugar. She wants to use at least parts of my back and legs for the students.
If I am lucky enough to not just give but also recieve my first DATO at least mine will be slick! The brazilian area I want to keep up, if I can take the pain part, the rest ahh we will see.

Butt fetish, we will see, if it is something I share or can just say ok I tried it, and or now what next. I got a feeling I will love it, as I have had a few give a 'MIND Blowing' prostrate rub with I can only guess a finger ... and sometimes j/o with a dildo.
Hope I have not said too much, IP ...
Good Luck FishGuy, We want a full report and pics!! lol Yes, Im such a perv!!
someone told her to go fuck herself
Somebody explain to me what this lady is doing?

I too question the idea of a j/o sleeve being used on a strapon, but if I was in the middle of her toys
Somebody explain to me what this lady is doing?

She isn't having sex with another person. She isn't even masturbating.

A fake dick is fucking a fake pussy.

She didn't even need to strap on the dick. She could have held a toy in each hand and thrust the fake dick in and out of the fake pussy. The effect is the same.
A waste of a damn good time!
Impressive!
That's very Hot Nicky or Nicki
Fishguy I've got j/o sleeves and pumps....ETC ETC. ....we will see won't we!

Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Ok - time to go to Houston!
Very sexy!!
Any "strappin" lady going to be in Biloxi, MS Oct. 4 - 6? I'm visiting this Thursday through Sunday and I'm hoping to find an attractive lady who enjoys her bossy, dominant side, has a cheerful attitude, and a bag full of toys.

I'm 49, white, upscale and otherwise a normal guy. Just wishing to let my subbie side out. Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks,

Charlie
someone told her to go fuck herself Originally Posted by petiteassman
HOT.......