Trump pulls out of the Iowa debate!

i'd spank her libtard ass, and then some!

she may be a libtard but she ain't fugly.

and yes it pains me to have to actually agree with WTF .. on anything. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She has a fat ass, but I would do her. I don't think WTF would get hard, unless they met in Bangkok.
the debate is tomorrow ..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...le-debate.html

"The Fox News/Google debate is set for this Thursday in Des Moines, Iowa. It would mark the first GOP presidential primary debate that Trump has not attended."

Trump has scheduled a rally in Des Moines, IA tomorrow so no he's not going to just show up.

http://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule

- Thursday, January 28, 2016 -

Des Moines, IA

Drake University - Sheslow Auditorium
8:00 PM

Get Tickets
Media Request

Sheslow Auditorium: Capacity 783

he'll fill that place to the brim, and when the ratings for the Republican debate drop off beside he's not there, he'll rub it in Fox News' ass.
She has a fat ass, but I would do her. I don't think WTF would get hard, unless they met in Bangkok. Originally Posted by bambino
ahahahaha. are you saying WTF likes .. "ladyboys"? ahahahaha.

well i think that takes Megyn off his "to do" list!
ahahahaha. are you saying WTF likes .. "ladyboys"? ahahahaha.

well i think that takes Megyn off his "to do" list! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And enucks!
And enucks! Originally Posted by bambino
"Eunuch" .. but close enough!

Unick
Americanized version of the word "Eunuch".

1. A man with his balls (testes) removed. Often used in royal courts to guard female royalty and concubines.

2. A man who is incapable of reproduciton.

3. A guy who doesn't seem to be interested in women, but also excluding homosexuality. They are just not the dating type.

4. A gutless wonder.

5. The third sex. The Non-sex.
"Eunuch" .. but close enough!

Unick
Americanized version of the word "Eunuch".

1. A man with his balls (testes) removed. Often used in royal courts to guard female royalty and concubines.

2. A man who is incapable of reproduciton.

3. A guy who doesn't seem to be interested in women, but also excluding homosexuality. They are just not the dating type.

4. A gutless wonder.

5. The third sex. The Non-sex. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Them too!
Gay Rey, the next time you make sense and are able to follow a linear thought process , will be your first. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, the next time you remove YOUR head from YOUR ass, will be the first !
WTF, the next time you remove YOUR head from YOUR ass, will be the first ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
he will never remove his head from his ass, he thinks it's fabreze!

What I don’t understand is obstructionist. I am retired military and I don’t understand why individuals who have never setup an event to raise money for disable vets would complain about Trump setting up a fundraising for disable vets for any reason. I don't care if it is to make him look good or not I am more concern about the opportunity for disable vet. I am glad that he is missing the debate to set this up. After all the debate is just a bunch of lies anyway. All the things they are promising now would not be things that would have overall appeal in the general election so they are going to change their stance anyway. You can't get elected pissing off Women, Blacks, Hispanic, Gays and Muslim.
What I don’t understand is obstructionist. I am retired military and I don’t understand why individuals who have never setup an event to raise money for disable vets would complain about Trump setting up a fundraising for disable vets for any reason. I don't care if it is to make him look good or not I am more concern about the opportunity for disable vet. I am glad that he is missing the debate to set this up. After all the debate is just a bunch of lies anyway. All the things they are promising now would not be things that would have overall appeal in the general election so they are going to change their stance anyway. You can't get elected pissing off Women, Blacks, Hispanic, Gays and Muslim. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Thanks for your service, Brother. TRUMPS Vet rally tomorrow night will be a blast. All my political donations will go to our military men and women who are hurting. They deserve it... Trump don't need my money...

WTFn 0zombies can kiss our Patriot asses!

• WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 09:16 PM

WTFn 0zombies can kiss our Patriot asses!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you were a better Patriot, you would have opposed the stupid war in Iraq that got so many killed and maimed. Think about that next time you are voting for some political loon screaming about sending our young men off to fight in some country we have no business being in!
If you were a better Patriot, you would have opposed the stupid war in Iraq that got so many killed and maimed. Think about that next time you are voting for some political loon screaming about sending our young men off to fight in some country we have no business being in! Originally Posted by WTF

I think about fucked up rules of engagement caused by politically correct 0zombies, like you and your cRat politicians... Who voted for the war

Hillary will sit on your face for your vote... WTF

I do not know what your standard for ugly but by most standards , Megan ain't fugly! Originally Posted by WTF
she showed her true self

no discernable diff than abc , nbc, cbs , cnbc . msnbc HACK

and that's

fuuuhhhhh kin uuhh gly
If you were a better Patriot, you would have opposed the stupid war in Iraq that got so many killed and maimed. Think about that next time you are voting for some political loon screaming about sending our young men off to fight in some country we have no business being in! Originally Posted by WTF
you do what your commander in chief orders you to do. remember, i was there in 1983 off the coast of Israel. one minute hanging at a beach side bar enjoying the view drinking some brews and snorting {forbidden subject} with a bunch or Marines and some Israeli IDF guys and the next on full alert. 45 days straight 12 on, 12 off. i'd explain that but anyone who's served knows what that means.

I think about fucked up rules of engagement caused by politically correct 0zombies, like you and your cRat politicians... Who voted for the war

Hillary will sit on your face for your vote... WTF

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
rules of engagement?

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton

You fucked up again, SLOBBRIN!

You referenced a hulabaloo.

You really meant a brouhaha.