Roberts...the new Kennedy??

The Federal Gumment gets involved in a lot of issue that should be decided at the State level...States are supposed to have sovereignty in many situation the the Federal Gumment should keep the noses out of!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I hope the government gives Houston some money for education. a lot of dumb mother fuckers in houston
I did. Vote stands. She told Mitch McConnell what her vote was and they logged it Originally Posted by themystic
OK - in that case it counts.

Where's Ruth, BTW?? (since you witnessed it?)
You left out the MOST portent part of the post...I understand why Originally Posted by bb1961
derstand why.

You added on after I answered, I understand why.
It seems like this FUCK is trying to endear himself to the left!!
This is the shit that happens when you attend to many cocktail party and try and appeal to the Washington insiders!!
He is now the darling of the left...we get rid of Kennedy and pick up Roberts...fuck the Constitution and legislate from the bench...https://www.redstate.com/darth641/20...stice-roberts/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e01e32aaef0f Originally Posted by bb1961

don't blow yourself over this....

this is just procedural... nothing has been decided yet. the lower court haven't made their ruling yet.

the issue with this ruling was to allow the injunction to take place or not.

my understanding of that ruling is to allow the court to buy time. I think they want to push this case until next year.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2019, 12:26 PM

this is just procedural... nothing has been decided yet. the lower court haven't made their ruling yet.

my understanding of that ruling is to allow the court to buy time. I think they want to push this case until next year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes....if it had went the other way that would have fired up the lefts base even more for 2020.

Roberts did Trump a favor.
OK - in that case it counts.

Where's Ruth, BTW?? (since you witnessed it?) Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ruth is in witness protection. she has had death treats from the right wing loons

my understanding of that ruling is to allow the court to buy time. I think they want to push this case until next year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I thought that the nuances of abortion were decided by each individual state...the Feds should keep their noses out of it...abortion was never in the Constitution.
I was under the impression that the high court ruled on Constitutional issues.
Ruth is in witness protection. she has had death treats from the right wing loons Originally Posted by themystic
Keep dreaming, her failing health...is her natural death threat. Don't fuck with the grim reaper
Yes....if it had went the other way that would have fired up the lefts base even more for 2020.

Roberts did Trump a favor. Originally Posted by WTF
What does the left have to be fired up about...the field of candidates presented so far reads like the roster of the "bad snooze bears"
I thought that the nuances of abortion were decided by each individual state...the Feds should keep their noses out of it...abortion was never in the Constitution.
I was under the impression that the high court ruled on Constitutional issues. Originally Posted by bb1961
everyone knows the republicans are the baby killers. they like killing the live unarmed ones not the unborn ones. hypocrite fucks

BABY KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone knows the republicans are the baby killers. they like killing the live unarmed ones not the unborn ones. hypocrite fucks Originally Posted by themystic

what are you talking about? live unarmed ones?
what are you talking about? live unarmed ones? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
all the babies they are killing at our southern border

BABY KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone knows the republicans are the baby killers. they like killing the live unarmed ones not the unborn ones. hypocrite fucks

BABY KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Don't you remember that was Bobby Kenndey's competitor's refrain: "Hey, hey, LBJ! How many kids did you kill today?"

LBJ was a dim-retard.

And that was 70 years ago.

Yet, dim-retards are still killing babies today.
all the babies they are killing at our southern border

BABY KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic

that would be more the illegal parents fault than anything.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Don't you remember that was Bobby Kenndey's competitor's refrain: "Hey, hey, LBJ! How many kids did you kill today?"

LBJ was a dim-retard.

And that was 70 years ago.

Yet, dim-retards are still killing babies today.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LBJ and my guess you...were all in on Vietnam. Just like you were in Iraq. Although your spiritual leader was not for the Iraq war....which is probably why you never comment on that cluster fuck.

Now it is on to Iran.