Trump - The dumb cunt gives himself another self-inflicted wound.

He'd better do it quick...before his imaginary civil war comes. Originally Posted by matchingmole
He doesn't even realize the guy who he says doesn't do what I proved he does, started the war.
So he finally released his taxes Originally Posted by matchingmole
Where you going to look at them MoleHole??
I see you're an auditor now
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 01:46 PM
He doesn't even realize the guy who he says doesn't do what I proved he does, started the war. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

poor deluded 9500
When OBLM comes for him/her/its' home - - No one will be more surprised at the outcome.
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 01:46 PM
You really should consider going into the field of writing dystopian novels. You'd be excellent at it as long as you utilized spell check. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Read Orwell - its' been done.
Unless you ask him for his tax returns-- something that every other President in the modern era has been fine with.. and something that Trump himself claimed he would release. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
no. only since Nixon. 7 presidents. everyone before nixon never showed their tax returns.
When you're 42 years old... anything before Nixon doesn't seem too "modern" Carter was in office when I was born
The putin/trump party have been talking shit and telling lies for four+ years. The ignorant racist clueless rednecks still believe though. The idiots still believe Obama took their guns away lol
well kinkster at least you ran off missyburger back to UPSET NY where he belongs .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good riddance.

He is creeping around Rochester bars trying to talk $150 hookers down to $120.
Good riddance.

He is creeping around Rochester bars trying to talk $150 hookers down to $120. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

C'mon.. its HARD to get a $50 bill

Its even harder to get change from a hooker
There have been times-- both in the last election cycle and this one... where I've wondered if his primary mission is just to see how far he can push it before he finally loses support. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Nah... he's just a stupid fuck that's all
Nah... he's just a stupid fuck that's all Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

speaking of Rochester ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcp4dTprI2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acnwfSbvnI0

you guys have a new police chief yet? you might be looking for a new mayor too. so Lovely Warren throws yer chief under a bus .. does she think that's enough to keep the mob away from her?

Several Black Lives Matter groups calling for Rochester mayor, police chief to resign

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-y...esign/5850713/
Now the dumb cunt is saying that he played up the virus danger.
Sadly the experts were wrong millions have not died now the hatred fill LSM is looking for more scare and deceive news