Rejected Gents, What do you use for screening?

I think I'm being rejected right now, but its all good. Providers may think I'm a fat little blue smurf, I don't know why, could it be my sig? Most say they expected a little blue smurf to show up, lol!
Other than Tara hating my guts, Nicole not liking me anymore, and Obama not taking my phone calls, I honestly can't say being rejected these days is common place for me. It is rare I even get asked for references and if I do I just say P411 and that is it. To my knowledge, just "saying" P411 is enough because seldom is it checked or verified. Even as a "newbie" years ago, after I saw a PC provider that was my ticket for anyone else I wanted to see.

I miss the good ole days when things were simple and people liked each other, trusted each other, and respected each other enough to look beyond the differences they might have and focus simply on the hobby and its enjoyment. I guess I am getting old. I miss providers like Ezmerelda and Nicole that honestly and sincerely always had the clients pleasure at heart. Its a dieing breed of provider. Originally Posted by Introuble
Give it a rest.
I wish I had a picture to illustrate what most on here are felling about your many, many posts of Tara.
But I believe it would show some one Striking a dead Equine.
Ouch.......and I HAVE seen you more than once. I am glad you are doing well....honestly. Many clients enjoy you and deservingly so......but you do continue to get luke warm reviews along with the good reviews which does support what I stated earlier. No one deserves success more than you and I sincerely wish you well and a Merry Christmas.

You did suggest we should get together for a session a few months ago so that we could put this issue to rest once and for all, but you never responded after I offered to do so. Originally Posted by Introuble
It might have been twice, but then again it was like 9 years ago when I first started this bussiness, people do change. As far as the mixed reviews go, I can't please every one but I dam sure can try. Now lets leave it alone, have a great day
Getting back on topic...

I've actually never been rejected!!! If the girls only knew what they were getting into; I might have had a few. I have had a couple not reply to me when I requested through p411. I can only guess that they read my profile and decided not to see the clean, well behaved gentleman that I am.
I've been rejected mostly because of fear of the rule of 100 which is my perogative to break when I want.
I've been rejected mostly because of fear of the rule of 100 which is my perogative to break when I want. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
That and the fact that they have to allow a donkey dick in the room
That and the fact that they have to allow a donkey dick in the room Originally Posted by CoHorn
Cohorn
I can't mention that with my promotion to admin.
Try to be patient with 'em, especially the young'uns. We have at least two, possibly three, generations of kids playing in this common sandbox. "Seniority" and track record mean no more in the hobby than anywhere else in today's big-box, drive-thru America.
I can honestly say I have never been rejected. I started my hobby career in Boston with two reputable agencies that were newbie friendly. Some of the agency ladies went Indy and that led to P411 okays. Once I moved to Dallas I was lucky enough to request appointments from ladies that accepted my Northeastern okays and I am happy to say never had an issue. Happy hobbying!
I've been rejected mostly because of fear of the rule of 100 which is my prerogative to break when I want. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Yes it is, dear.

I always respond when someone contacts me. But I have & still decline a date. For one reason or another.
Be it:
Their too young, don't have (any screening) or the proper screening/provider references that I require. Or the feedback I received during the screening process allowed me the comfort in seeing them or decline meeting.
Those are usually the main reasons why I decline someone.

However, I have declined a date or two. Who *mainly* see women/girls who are more or less TOS/spinners. Why?
I'm a well endowed statuesque older woman with healthy curves.
It's been *my* personal experience that men who *tend* to see thin/TOS/spinners. Don't (truly) enjoy a healthy woman such as myself.
It's been *my* personal experience of being ridiculed (by men who mainly see TOS) for being a *healthy curvy* woman.
Therefore, to avoid further ridicule from men like that. Regardless if they want me to be their *1st* curvy woman. I have chosen to decline.

I'm all for someone seeing a lady outside their norm. However, I don't want to be their 1st lady they choose. I want to know that they spent *quality* time with other well known/healthy curvy women. The feedback I receive from them (matters to me).

Do guys get upset when a lady chooses to decline? Yes. However, it's best the lady choose to decline rather than see you and you both end up having an awful time. There are some of us women. Who would prefer you spend your hard earned money on a companion more suited for you.
The rejections that I get are also in the form of being ignored...even on p411.
I wonder if I have been rejected because some ladies think that I am LE (if I were so, wouldn't that fact have leaked out in the last 9 years that I have been on one board or another or that I have 5 OKs on p411) or that I am an asshole? Surely that tidbit would get out given the way things leak from private viewing areas on internet boards go. (Locker Room, etc.) Maybe it is my fat ass that people have seen at socials.
Even with 73 P411 okays I sometime get a no reply from a P411 request, I just move down the list.
Give it a rest.
I wish I had a picture to illustrate what most on here are felling about your many, many posts of Tara.
But I believe it would show some one Striking a dead Equine. Originally Posted by imcbci
for the record I did not say anything negative in this thread about Tara....I simply said she does not like me. She is the one who chimed in. I have always wished her a successful career and wish her the best. We simply have differences of opinion that we both are well aware of.

Believe me...its no big thing.
for the record I did not say anything negative in this thread about Tara....I simply said she does not like me. She is the one who chimed in. I have always wished her a successful career and wish her the best. We simply have differences of opinion that we both are well aware of.

Believe me...its no big thing. Originally Posted by Introuble
Acourse I chimed in, because you brought up my name again. I said leave it alone. Everybody knows you cause promblems, and what you are trying to stur up again.

MODS can you please close this?

Let's get back to topic, as some insight is given to why some are rejected away from the obvious.