MEN...what type of things leave you to hungar for more? Lingerie .. Lipstick..heels?

Only happened a few times, but I love for a girl to take a dominate role on occasion. Suggest a role play, initiate the dirty talk, flip the role a bit. I know it is my time, but when the script gets flipped it let's me experience some things I might not ask for myself and I know she is into it since she is the one making the request. Opens me up to new things without having to worry if she might just go through the motions. Most of the role play I might request now started from something that the girl wanted to do first.
This helpful to me and I'm sure others. What is good dirty talk from a woman ...gents?
I'll agree with the first part of this. I absolutely love a woman that can take control and do whatever the hell she wants to do with me (minus pain)

Only happened a few times, but I love for a girl to take a dominate role on occasion. Suggest a role play, initiate the dirty talk, flip the role a bit. I know it is my time, but when the script gets flipped it let's me experience some things I might not ask for myself and I know she is into it since she is the one making the request. Opens me up to new things without having to worry if she might just go through the motions. Most of the role play I might request now started from something that the girl wanted to do first. Originally Posted by moanforme
This helpful to me and I'm sure others. What is good dirty talk from a woman ...gents? Originally Posted by trippplextc8
For me, the nastier the better. You won't make me blush. Say whatever fucked up thing you want. lol
This helpful to me and I'm sure others. What is good dirty talk from a woman ...gents? Originally Posted by trippplextc8
This is a great thread and yours a good question.

To answer the OP, I don't desire a woman to be 'made up' or in heels. I don't want her looking like a girlfriend. I'm not interested in that. I want her looking like the one I can't take home to meet mother...and I want her to talk like it, too.

To me, dirty talk is not fantasy talk; rather, I love it when the lady talks realistically about what's going on, what I'm doing, what she wants me to do, etc. I'm just not into fantasies or games. So, real, dirty talk is great.
  • Zena
  • 04-22-2017, 08:38 PM
I love this thread and posts !
Very good! No,.... EXCELLENT!! ( always trying- to improve. )
Eyes. When they make and maintain eye contact. That more than anything else.
I like to make creampies. I love a woman's reaction, whether it's a good one or a bad one.
Seamed hose, black fishnets are a plus, and no tattoos.
She makes coffee in the morn and sets a couple cups on the night stand.
Shame it gets cold while .... But there's more in the pot for later.
Red lipstick. Sexy lingerie and pantyhose.
I prefer to show up and find you bound and gagged, then allow me to go to work
To me, dirty talk is not fantasy talk; rather, I love it when the lady talks realistically about what's going on, what I'm doing, what she wants me to do, etc. I'm just not into fantasies or games. So, real, dirty talk is great. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
^^^THIS^^^

Tell me what you are gonna do to me, or what you want me to do to you, and how it's gonna feel!
I am enjoying this...I'm actually a bit turned on by some of you. So how about naked vs lingerie or a classy outfit when she answers the door?
I am enjoying this...I'm actually a bit turned on by some of you. So how about naked vs lingerie or a classy outfit when she answers the door? Originally Posted by trippplextc8
Depends on what mood, really. But, definitely made up. Nothing kills it more than sloppiness. Dress to impress. Whether it be nothing but 'fuck me' heels or a night out.