BB/BBBJ SERVICE

• deya
  • 08-25-2013, 06:51 PM
I met someone from here once who told me my model of being NONgfe is a "California thing" lol. Also, I have two reviews here that say I offer bbbj, but I don't. Everything is ALWAYS covered with me PERIOD and that is never negotiable. I wasn't sure if it was a typo, or if they thought that it would help my business here since bbbj does seem to be the standard.

Either way, just stand your ground girl and never do anything you're not comfortable with. I have plenty of regulars who love to see me, a lot of them wish I would offer bbbj, but they are still happy with me because I make up for it other ways such as my sweet demeanor and ability to connect with them on other levels.

I feel like if you offer good service overall, bbbj is not a necessity.
This market has a guideline that was well established long before you were ever a seed to sprout. There are many other's methods of earning quick money. I would suggest you change your choice for the moment until you decide not what or how you are going to do it; but what you are going to become after doing it..Rather it's bbj or not it's something to think about.
Unless a provider offers an enthusiastic BBBJ, she will never be considered one of the great one. Yes, the CBJ girls to get customers and decent reviews, but typically it is from the hobbyists who have never experienced a truly awesome BBBJ. Once you do, you will never consider the CBJ again if there is another option.

Just my $0.02.

-SB
the right wing in this country will ban every form of sex eventually thats for sure... pretty soon we will be having sex with lifesize 6 foot condoms if the American Taliban has their way.

haha!! but seriously I haven't seen a provider yet that doesn't do BBBJ. my view is what is the difference between doing BBBJ meeting someone random at the bar or doing BBBJ with clients who you can screen ahead of time?
For some of us, the risk of the 9 month surprise is as much a compelling reason to avoid BBFS as is the risk of catching something. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I got a vasectomy years ago for just this reason. I have had condoms break more than once with providers in the distant past and dodged both the STD and 9-month bullets.
i always offer bbbj because mainly condoms make me gag. No matter how hard I try I can't get over it.