threADs?

Z - Every lady has the right to post a threAD. SL Marco's intent was to shut down COED and everyone knows it and so do you.

My advice as well.

Toyz, the topic at hand is "why is EVERY thread a lady posts considered a threAD". There is no debate that threADs are allowed. That should be obvious from Still Looking's activity over the holiday...

ztonk

(edited to correct thread topic based on gingerpie's response below
Originally Posted by ztonk
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Z - Every lady has the right to post a threAD. SL Marco's intent was to shut down COED and everyone knows it and so do you. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
That's really all I was saying too.

And I find it extremely disengenuous to say it was only FOUR of us that took issue with the co-ed hijacking. I saw MANY, MANY other posters weigh in on the issue as well.
As I stated in my previous post - OP's post is NOT a threAD.

Replying to your question, it does NOT say encourage. But the rule PLAINLY answers your question below!

Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster.

Which in essence means it is allowed.

What you did over the holiday was shutdown communication between all members on the board. You would NOT allow anyone to discuss any topic they wanted to discuss. It was obvious from your posts. 99% of your posts were you reposting. Other members wanted to discuss other things and you decided that that was not going to happen.

The OP has a right to post any thread she wants. Her post is NOT a threAD. The links that you provided regarding Shayla shows that you want to control who posts what. Whizpy posted in COED that he, you and RR want to take control over COED and that is exactly what you attempted to do over the holiday.

Heres' a tip, if you don't want read anything that Sue, Shayla, Jade, or anyone else posts, don't click on their posts and don't posts in it. Your can just click on the threads your interested in and comment on those alone and you will never see threADs again. Problem solved.

Toyz "where" is the word "Encouraged" published or used??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sounds like it's my turn to thread the living fuck out of coed
Guess what? It is acceptable.
And there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.
Enjoy... bet W will pick up next.
Are you going to be more accepting of them if they aren't for other ladies?
First, OP's post is NOT a threAD. She posted a topic. I enjoy the topics that she posts. This is a valid topic and it helped show everyone who is intent on doing what.

Second thank you for this comment RockerRick. You just PROVED my point. Yours, SL Marco's and Whizpy point is to control COED and shut it down from the other members. Thank You very much. We needed this evidence.

Lastly, how is it that you are able to violate rule #18 - multiple handles considering that RockerRick has been banned and so have your other bandles but your still here with this one?

Sounds like it's my turn to thread the living fuck out of coed
Guess what? It is acceptable.
And there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.
Enjoy... bet W will pick up next.
Are you going to be more accepting of them if they aren't for other ladies? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Where does St C say "ThreADS are Encouraged? (You were a MOD?) Maybe I'm missing it? Originally Posted by Still Looking
He is no longer a MOD because he kept trying to add or redefine "rules" to suit himself.

so any topic I make is deemed a threAD by some. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Pretty much Sue….

Here is the hard reality of what YOU and a few others are facing. YOU are disliked. Why? Because some feel YOU took the CoEd thread posting too far. You post too many with too much frequency.

You face a similar dilemma that I do. YOU have built a fan base of people that dislike you just as I have those that dislike me. It does not matter WHAT I post and with a couple it does not matter WHERE I post they will follow to post their drivel.

You don’t really even HAVE that many supporters……. Look back to before TOYZ first ban this year and you see that HE was one of the biggest Provider Bashers on the board. He hasn't changed. His threads in CoED were designed to specifically TARGET specific providers and stampede the herd.

Same with Dante/Mike Vronsky. He's an OPEC guy looking for cheap pussy he can bareback. He actually has a Yahoo Group where he and other's share techniques to end up fucking sans cover whether a girl agrees to it or not.

Neither are here to support you. They are here to argue with others that are here. There are more.

GFE Junkie? Can you find ANY posts where he joins a conversation in a threAD because of the subject matter and a desire to participate? He's here to take jabs at others as well....

How can this be an ad if I am not soliciting business from it? I do not work Sunday? I am not booking now, I have not mentioned my sexual specialties, nor hours, location? Is my mere presence in coed at all an ad? Originally Posted by sue_nami
You never really struck me as being that dumb before that statement.

Yes. This is advertising in the same way an actor in a movie drinking from a bottle of coke with the label positioned to be read is an ad. Product Placement.

Lately it seems that no women are allowed to post in coed because a small handful of control freaks do not want older or bbw or anyone not on the approved list of acceptable providers to post in coed. Originally Posted by sue_nami
You make a statement here and improperly justify the position you took. MANY women are left alone with their threADs in CoEd….. SOME women get a comment or two and then nothing……. SOME women are left alone totally… and SOME are encouraged…… Personally I like and support a few of the ladies here.....

Let’s not whine and start a personal pity party because you are old and fat and that’s the reason…. More so than any other member when I post people take shots at me that are personal in nature targeting me using the fact that I am old and fat to try to elicit a personal reaction.

I am one of the guys I am sure that YOU consider one of the control freaks here and I support MANY ladies that post their threADs here… Some are not ladies I would see……

I used to take either a blind eye to your topics or make an occasional neutral topic. You and I got crossways over a different issue where you felt the need to stand-up for a friend. After you struck out I responded and it's continued on that track....

Even if you guys do not want to see me as a client, I'll bet most of you are not bugged by topics that create a group discussion. I bet most of you want more women to participate and contribute to coed even if they are not on your menu. Austin coed has become just about 5-6 guys duking it out with zero women in here because of the toxic environment. Originally Posted by sue_nami

THAT is the copout excuse…. The TOXIC environment only affects some and has zero reason why MOST women registered here in Austin do not post here in CoEd. MOST women run their ads, make their money and want NOTHING to do with the johns in the community when they are done. Just as most of the johns want nothing to do with most of the ladies.

So, is that what the bulk of us want in coed, just 6 guys arguing about god knows what any more? A simple proposal, let's get back to coed as a place for both sexes to hang out and talk and have fun. Recently, the continual meltdowns and spamming of coed makes it unusable and not fun for any one, male or female. so guys how bugged are you by threADS? by BBWs participating in coed? by women who are not on your menu making topics? can u scroll past posts that do not interest you or are u one of the ones who need to poopoo on everyone who is not on the cool kids list? what is YOUR take on the mess that is coed lately? let's actually talk about issues that matter and not just wade thru the BS that coed has become. Originally Posted by sue_nami
You need to quit whining that this goes on because you are old or fat. It may be for some but IMO You simply talk too much which is not a quality most men want in their whores.
Only 2 huh? Guess you forgot who verified your ass Originally Posted by Little Monster
She does greek?
First, OP's post is NOT a threAD. She posted a topic. I enjoy the topics that she posts. This is a valid topic and it helped show everyone who is intent on doing what.

Second thank you for this comment RockerRick. You just PROVED my point. Yours, SL Marco's and Whizpy point is to control COED and shut it down from the other members. Thank You very much. We needed this evidence.

Lastly, how is it that you are able to violate rule #18 - multiple handles considering that RockerRick has been banned and so have your other bandles but your still here with this one?
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Nobody is shutting down shit... you will be free to post in them all you want.
No matter how many times you call me that handle it doesn't make it so... or I would be gone huh?
Ever consider that handle has friends... maybe ones being coached?
This site is for sharing information... can't help it if you don't like the information being shared.
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2015, 11:55 AM

Bandles & Fandles & Handles & Mandles scrambling over the top of each other like rats wanting to take their turn at bumping threads!

Oh the joy of it all!

You really are Polish aren't you? I mean with the use of the language at times and name combined with the incredible lack of comprehension you HAVE to be polish right Dante? If not for the name and Language I would assume you were an Aggie.....

Rocker Rick's comment proves nothing..... Comments are made to incite reactions in many cases and damn it to hell boy... you are easy to get a reaction out of....

Control CoEd? LMAO.....

SL proved a point...... He created and presented us with recaps of many beautiful young AND old ladies that never get mentioned here in CoEd and in doing so proved that YOU and Toyz and others will post opposite ANYTHING he does simply to do so.

The point you fail to understand about Rocker Rick's continued ability to post here is that UNTIL they can prove in the system they have designed that it is REALLY Rocker Rick they can't ban the handle. If we simply allowed for the ban of people that other people don't like or THINK are someone else it would be quite dull around here....
Sue your post is not a threAD. It is a post. it brought out a lot of good points and also showed the intentions of some like how some want to control who posts in COED and who should not.

And THANK YOU for this. YOUR admission that RockerRick is in violation rule #18 - Multiple Handles.

Rocker Rick's comment proves nothing..... Comments are made to incite reactions in many cases and damn it to hell boy... you are easy to get a reaction out of.... Originally Posted by Whispers

And you know Whizpy always spreading misinformation about his bareback group and has all the latest tips and tricks. And don't you notice how he has SO much information. He visits there so much because he runs the group. Luckily you can find all the information here.

Same with Dante/Mike Vronsky. He's an OPEC guy looking for cheap pussy he can bareback. He actually has a Yahoo Group where he and other's share techniques to end up fucking sans cover whether a girl agrees to it or not. Originally Posted by Whispers
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1564376

I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been
a couple over the years...... Originally Posted by Whispers
WhispyBB.jpg

SLForce.jpg

SLBareback.jpg

Bareback Slamdango.jpg
I'm not trying to shut down Sues post. She asked a question and I gave my opinion of what kind of post I consider threADs. Now if her threADs are allowed to be posted... why wouldn't mine be allowed?

I really am under the opinion also that your posting of the old BB post is off topic of this threAD... and clearly threAD hijacking.
Since you want to quote rules... I expect the mods to come along and serve up your 5 points.
Whispers, your logic is just fucking WACKED. Theres no other way around it. Get over yourself, seriously. For everyone's sake. You can obviously see how many supporters you have and how many others feel as you do; not many. Coed is a fun place to network, some ladies may post to make their presence more known for whatever reason and so what if they DO... but a lot of us like(D) coed because it's a fun place to network and shoot the shit about hobby related topics. Kind of the same thing with socials. I started posting more in coed after attending some socials myself. If I decide I want some new clients, I post in Provider Ads. I know this is a foreign concept for you to inderstand- especially coming from a BBW..but your opinion of who should be/needs to be doing what is pretty off as it is. Either your logic is retired with time, or you really never knew what you were talking about from the get go. You just popped up with your pimp friend.. er I mean SL.. years ago and decided to project your keyboard authority that unfortunately was a alotted to you by a few folks who would rather be subservient to your false power than stand up and tell you how deluded you were.

Now please, start in on your dollar store pop psychology and playground insults towards me as if I give two lopsided lamb shits about your opinion. Maybe even make some more comments about my lack of business, those are pretty funny. That being said, in between my piles of dick and money I, for one, would like to be able to enter coed and have fun with some INTERESTING topics rather than seeing your screen name and senseless topics plastered everywhere. Kthx
Whispers, your logic is just fucking WACKED. Theres no other way around it. Get over yourself, seriously. For everyone's sake. You can obviously see how many supporters you have and how many others feel as you do; not many. Coed is a fun place to network, some ladies may post to make their presence more known for whatever reason and so what if they DO... but a lot of us like(D) coed because it's a fun place to network and shoot the shit about hobby related topics. Kind of the same thing with socials. I started posting more in coed after attending some socials myself. If I decide I want some new clients, I post in Provider Ads. I know this is a foreign concept for you to inderstand- especially coming from a BBW..but your opinion of who should be/needs to be doing what is pretty off as it is. Either your logic is retired with time, or you really never knew what you were talking about from the get go. You just popped up with your pimp friend.. er I mean SL.. years ago and decided to project your keyboard authority that unfortunately was a alotted to you by a few folks who would rather be subservient to your false power than stand up and tell you how deluded you were.

Now please, start in on your dollar store pop psychology and playground insults towards me as if I give two lopsided lamb shits about your opinion. Maybe even make some more comments about my lack of business, those are pretty funny. That being said, in between my piles of dick and money I, for one, would like to be able to enter coed and have fun with some INTERESTING topics rather than seeing your screen name and senseless topics plastered everywhere. Kthx Originally Posted by JadeRose
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2015, 12:40 PM

Now please, start in on your dollar store pop psychology and playground insults towards me as if I give two lopsided lamb shits about your opinion. Maybe even make some more comments about my lack of business, those are pretty funny. That being said, in between my piles of dick and money I, for one, would like to be able to enter coed and have fun with some INTERESTING topics rather than seeing your screen name and senseless topics plastered everywhere. Kthx Originally Posted by JadeRose
EXTREMELY accurately stated...Thank you!