Darkey....

Tough in real life, too, MF'ker!!

Shit, I'll fly to Dallas in a heartbeat and PROVE it. MF'kers gone learn shit the hard way. He better ignore me, if he knows what's good for his black ass!!

Nubitch Princess, too.
I'm sure most providers here like and love you DK and even some hobbyist do as well
but I just lean more to caution me personally when the praise go up for my ass especially in the hobby because I know better than that nor do I have the luxury to give a damn how one feels about me but of course we are not the same ppl DK I'm a its whatever type of dude you a good one DK you represent the black studs very well on here from what I hear and know so spread your love boss I'm sure the ladies that love you will come running to you lol
Faggy McBitchenstein - is this like one of those old emails that I'll grow a tail or something? Or are you going to play Internet tough guy and threaten to meet and beat me up? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Really, a threat? Is that your best shot?

Bottom line, I can go to sleep at night with a smile, finding consolation in the fact that I'm me. However, for yourself, you will forever have to struggle to cope with the misery and jadedness that is Randall Creed.

There are bigger, better men in the world than the both of us. The difference is, I'm content with the man I am. Are you?

Nothing you can do or say will change that fact. Adios Creed I'm sure you will come up with a good response, but, quite frankly, you're not important to me.

Suiram, of course this isn't real, none of this is real, it's a fantasy! That doesn't mean we can't flirt around a bit and have fun, that's what it's about man! C'mon, you act like you and a lady never sweet talked each other in good fun. Social skills matter!

Edit: Suiram. I read your post below, I wasn't talking about the hobby, I was talking about the real world. Nothing wrong with letting the money talk in the hobby. But you'll need a bit of swagger in the real world. Also, I don't know who you've been talking to, but I'm no stud lmao!

Bottom line, I can go to sleep at night with a smile, finding consolation in the fact that I'm me. However, for yourself, you will forever have to struggle to cope with the misery and jadedness that is Randall Creed.

There are bigger, better men in the world than the both of us. The difference is, I'm content with the man I am. Are you?

Nothing you can do or say will change that fact. Adios Creed I'm sure you will come up with a good response, but, quite frankly, you're not important to me.

Suiram, of course this isn't real, none of this is real, it's a fantasy! That doesn't mean we can't flirt around a bit and have fun, that's what it's about man! C'mon, you act like you and a lady never sweet talked each other in good fun. Social skills matter! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Not really man I always let my money do the sweet talking for me I'm just not that dude boss but hey I feel ya man I just cover my thoughts in a previous post so that's all I got buddy do your thang man
And I haven't hobby in 6 months lately I haven't even been letting my money do any talking I had a bad bitch with me on tour so no need for the sweet talk or the hobby so I'm good just chilling fam!!!
Maybe his implant has been activated and the aliens are observing the hobby....maybe I shouldn't have eaten Marble Slab last night and been up since 2!
Randall, Darkey, there are too few of us brotha's on this site to have beefs with each other. I have nothing but respect for both of you.
Maybe his implant has been activated and the aliens are observing the hobby....maybe I shouldn't have eaten Marble Slab last night and been up since 2! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Or maybe he just needs to get laid. Where's Chung with his hobby-aide!? This is some serious shit!
Darker, I have reached out to my SB's to help with your deficiency, you are good to go. I'm with Chang though, your an asshole.. and you entertain me, don't ever change. Creed, you ain't gonna hurt nothing or let anything get hurt, you should have been a nurse.
#mydickmatters
Or maybe he just needs to get laid. Where's Chung with his hobby-aide!? This is some serious shit! Originally Posted by THN
hey, I tried sending 2 Grand, and it got fucked up! you told me DarkeyKongmatters #, so I pulled cash from the bank and sent it.. next thing I know, I was redirected to the twitter of that damn Gorilla that got shot.. you messed up THN, the money went to that Gorilla's supporters! of course I later saw you changed to blackdicksmatter#.. too late by then, you're the reason DK didn't get the money!
It's...Berkleigh's fault. :look around: Yeah. She wouldn't let me be her boyfriend, so, that, uhh, pushed me over the edge.

Now, I have a sudden urge to...take over the World! [cue sinister music, as I use my fingers to form a triangle, while contemplating evil]

Suiram, of course this isn't real, none of this is real, it's a fantasy! That doesn't mean we can't flirt around a bit and have fun, that's what it's about man! C'mon, you act like you and a lady never sweet talked each other in good fun. Social skills matter!

Edit: Suiram. I read your post below, I wasn't talking about the hobby, I was talking about the real world. Nothing wrong with letting the money talk in the hobby. But you'll need a bit of swagger in the real world. Also, I don't know who you've been talking to, but I'm no stud lmao! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Based on you and Mr. Creed's responses I wasn't clear - my comment was directed at him. I like your reply, when people carry that much hate, especially on a freaking hooker board, it makes for a rough life.
So a few people stated they feel as if I am suffering from burnout. I doubt this is the case. I'm a bit older, wiser, and more tenured since my inception on the ECCIE boards.

I realize that there are tenets that are constant and unchanging. I really try to help my fellow hobbyists in letting them know the real deal. Sometimes, in admittedly crass, harsh, albeit in a memorable way.

There are tons of people here who don't understand civility, sarcasm, humor etc. . Everyone speaks asshole apparently, so yes, I will be an asshole for a good cause.

As far as my money goes, Chung, I heard you had a couple of overnighters with multiple gals.........you bastard!!!
Based on you and Mr. Creed's responses I wasn't clear - my comment was directed at him. I like your reply, when people carry that much hate, especially on a freaking hooker board, it makes for a rough life. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I had his ass blocked so I didn't see his response. The only way I saw it is through your quote. That's the reason why I quoted it. But it doesn't matter anyway, major energy shouldn't be wasted on minor people. Hobby on sir!
  • motor
  • 06-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Hell Darkey was even in chat last night. He seemed to be having a helluva time