Poll: Threesomes - What are you up for?

I'm sure it's pretty hard to find 2 that can hit it off really well. If you do get 2 that are really in tune I'm sure it could be very intense. Originally Posted by blthzr666
I'm thinking that's my biggest issue with fmf. Like I will get my self off and think of fmf, but in real life I think I might exspect to much out of a female partner or just haven't found the right lady? Not sure I guess...
Center of attention was once the reason to be a hook. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Very true!!! Along with a few other reasons lol
Never done before but def into trying.... I'm very submissive and love the idea of guys taking total control, and being the center of attention during is very much a turn on for me. Lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by rodeomann22
gee burger ...that pretty much be the depth and all yer discourse lately
gee burger ...that pretty much be the depth and all yer discourse lately Originally Posted by Plastic Man
O ik... after our overnight I left him pretty much speechless ; )
Me!?!
Looks around...
Nope. Never.
You know why? Guys are pussies and won't play sword fighting.
Good luck getting it to happen.
Now... I'd die if I ever saw that much Dick near me! Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Is that all that is holding you back?
O ik... after our overnight I left him pretty much speechless ; ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

he wouldn't know anything about that, that would mean he would actually have to see a lady

Is that all that is holding you back? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
By saying I'd die if there was that much dick near me... Means I find it disgusting. I may be a pussyhound but I'm only down for one BFC... And that's yours.
So no.
O ik... after our overnight I left him pretty much speechless ; ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
keep talkin sweeeeeeeeet like that ...an ol burger is sure ta throw another grand at ya

he wouldn't know anything about that, that would mean he would actually have to see a lady

Originally Posted by rodeomann22
dont worry burgs ...the jimmie board be real ...proud ...of yer cockmanship
keep talkin sweeeeeeeeet like that ...an ol burger is sure ta throw another grand at ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
how bout you don't worry what I do man, that sounds like a good idea!!!

dont worry burgs ...the jimmie board be real ...proud ...of yer cockmanship Originally Posted by Plastic Man
at least im bringing something to the jimmie board and not just causing hate and discontent

back to the original thread thought,

threesome, need to find me 2 girls that click good together and fulfill this fantasy!!
keep talkin sweeeeeeeeet like that ...an ol burger is sure ta throw another grand at ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I hope!!!! Lol
The first was def a great time!!!!
By saying I'd die if there was that much dick near me... Means I find it disgusting. I may be a pussyhound but I'm only down for one BFC... And that's yours.
So no. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Lucky dude, that kind of dedication
I hope!!!! Lol
The first was def a great time!!!! Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
will never say never!!!!
Lucky dude, that kind of dedication Originally Posted by blthzr666
Ownership has its privileges