Catch 22.

The pleasure was all mine! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
We await your review. Originally Posted by Doove
I'll 2nd that!!!
I'll 3rd it!!!!

I never ask for a Review, unless there are extenuating circumstances. I believe this might apply here.
Can I do a Review of Mighty Taco?
  • Tiger
  • 01-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Can I do a Review of Mighty Taco? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Please, do.

Just be careful to start a new thread. (sometimes people get their panties in a bunch and get cranky about hijacking threads) If I may suggest a title for your review: I just ate at ______ and here's my thoughts. If you leave the blank, then anyone can add their own food reviews to yours.
Tiger!
One might think you were shooting for Modship, with your advice. Careful, they might offer you a position.
I was only joking about the Review, but OMG, it was really, really good!
  • Tiger
  • 01-11-2014, 12:22 PM
I better be more careful with what I say! (or maybe shoot my aim elsewhere.... far away from modship)
  • Doove
  • 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM
I'd rather see a review of Jack.
I'd rather see a review of Jack. Originally Posted by Doove
I'll 2nd that one too!!!
Mini-review by me: We greeted each other with a warmth that befitted our long-standing online acquaintance. We had a very cordial discussion about Obamacare. I left to attend a dinner party with a big smile on my face.

Mini-review by AB: He is old.
I would never say that!
  • Doove
  • 01-11-2014, 07:45 PM
I would never say that! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
That's not what you said to me.....about 2 minutes ago.
Jesus Christ there are rude and inconsiderate people everywhere. Its America. Rude men, women, johns, providers, married, single, blah fucking blah. Where's the Catch 22 in this gripe.

I've cancelled and been cancelled on. Last real cancellation I was on my way and the bitch ripped me a new one for texting ten minutes late; nope, you can't have my money, not so horny after the chewing out. Two months ago a very well reviewed provider left me standing with my dick in my hand an hour from home.

There's a cost of doing business. People are rude and inconsiderate in banks, restaurants, hardware stores, on and on. Johns and whores. If want to fix it have a kid and raise him/her right. I don't see a Catch 22 here.
I don't see a Catch 22 here. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
maybe someone just learned a new phrase and had to threAD about it
Got good traction plus mileage.
No there wasn't a Catch 22, in this Thread. When I first started thinking about things there was, but then everything morphed.
It's more of a "What's good for the goose....".