S.O.S I NEED A PLACE TO RENT

...but the street name she provided is actually several in the same general area: lane, street, ect .I have been to at least three complexes (/and condominiums) in a ten minute radius that are 'hooker havens.' .... with BT on the street name. Originally Posted by DallasBella

I don't want to make a public discussion about it, but the property in question or at least one very close is under close watch. Especially do to recent non hobby related issues. If you want specifics you can pm me.
Sorry for the bump. Just noticed this is an older thread. However, what I said may still be of interest to anyone concerned.
poontang condos is the name of the complex!
:^} :^} :^}

over the yrs, i've consulted w/ 10-15 providers who have their orifices, errrrr offices there. nice complex, seriously.
I'm a little late commenting, but the street name she provided is actually several in the same general area: lane, street, ect .I have been to at least three complexes (/and condominiums) in a ten minute radius that are 'hooker havens.' .... with BT on the street name. Originally Posted by DallasBella
Oh no!
You bumped a four month old thread!
Lol
Oh no!
You bumped a four month old thread!
Lol Originally Posted by needingmilking
I think she needs a spanking...to dream to dream ;-)
writing BT is no worse than writing Preston Rd, I-35 and Mockingbird, Belt Line near DNT, DNT & Frankford, .....

plus, not bumping "stale" threads is only a guideline for reviews.
Yep. Some random guy shows up, and 30 minutes to an hour later, is leaving, and isn't the cleaning guy, isn't delivering a pizza, or fixing a window/plumbing.

Maybe that could be the ruse. Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

OK, not a long term solution, but this could at least throw him off for a few visits. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
So have a magnetic sign made to attach to the sides of your car with some bogus company info on it. Make it something common like an appliance repair company
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2016, 03:19 PM
poontang condos is the name of the complex!
:^} :^} :^}

over the yrs, i've consulted w/ 10-15 providers who have their orifices, errrrr offices there. nice complex, seriously. Originally Posted by pmdelites
The funny part is that some providers don't know how close they are to each other, I call it the pussy infestation complex.
Probably because they know how to be discreet and not post their shit all over coed.
  • grean
  • 06-27-2016, 09:22 AM
The funny part is that some providers don't know how close they are to each other, I call it the pussy infestation complex. Originally Posted by BLM69

Wait just a minute!

You mean to tell me that there is more than one hooker over there?

Are you sure? I know everyone likes to gossip, but the likelihood of prostitution in Dallas is very rare, really....

What is a group of hookers called, anyway? A nest, a heard, a flock, or perhaps a gaggle?
The collective noun for a group of hookers is a hoard.
  • grean
  • 06-27-2016, 09:56 AM
The collective noun for a group of hookers is a hoard. Originally Posted by dmcleod
That doesn't sound sexy.
The collective noun for a group of hookers is a hoard. Originally Posted by dmcleod
Sorry-- got to correct the spellilng.

Its called a "Whored"
I guess I haven't learned my lesson about making subtle jokes on SHMBs yet.