MY NEW PHOTO SHOOT PICS- ANY SUGGESTIONS?

BLM69 and you other guys, thanks for all the compliments))) I didn't do any pussy shots this time. I will take some more soon with my legs spread if that is your desire))
The Cheeto shot is a winner.
pls ditch the cheeto / cheese puff. not very stimulating, at least in my mind.
I like sucking on cheetos as well as cocks and wanted to give you guys an idea how my lips fully embrace whatever you give me to suck))))
I identify as a cheeto.
I don't know why, but I wish you have shorter hair, like a bob cut or pixie cut. Idk, but I think a short hair style suits ya.

It's just a fantasy of mine.
You look terrific
  • BLM69
  • 07-15-2017, 12:29 AM
BLM69 and you other guys, thanks for all the compliments))) I didn't do any pussy shots this time. I will take some more soon with my legs spread if that is your desire)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I'll be waiting for what I desire
The Cheeto shot is a winner. Originally Posted by pyramider
Am I mistaken, or is that cheeto precisely 1.3" long?

You're a beautiful woman, teaganluv. Untouched photos in any setting will get you clients. I rarely travel to your part of DFW, and you have me interested!
More red lipstck would even make that Cheeto look sexxxy!!
I agree that bright red lipstick makes sucking on Cheetos and other suckable treats much hotter) Will need to take some sucking pics like that!!!!
Learn how to post your pics in the proper orientation.
replace your trump photo with a back shot with those lovely hips cocked and you have a winner. your body is bangin', damn.
every one has good Ideals and yes A Big Smile is always so sexy
But hey it's your photos and your body do how you like to see yourself at your best !
My pictures are posted in proper orientation on my computer where I posted them but flip on a smaller device like the phone!!!
Ignore all the fucktards, keep those photos coming