Why Life Is Unfair - Rare Leonardo da Vinci painting sells for record $450M

• pxmcc
  • 11-27-2017, 12:51 PM
^^maybe i misunderstood, but i thought he said he went not as a 1%er, but as a regular joe..
^^maybe i misunderstood, but i thought he said he went not as a 1%er, but as a regular joe.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
leave that old man alone. he read it correctly he just wanted to try to send me a message that he's affiliated with this particular biker group. but what his dumb ass doesn't realize is I have connects into many groups..including the white bikers..why ? call me strategic. ;-)

ANTIFA Rocks !!! hahaha
Elementary school I walked every day since we only had one car and my dad used that to go to work. It wasn't 8 miles but it was about 3/4s of a mile.
When I went to middle school I caught a ride to school and walked home everyday and it was about three miles or so.
In high school I has saved enough money to buy a 300 dollar car, it was a late 40's model but did the job.

I grew up in Houston so that is the reason it was uphill both ways.

I went to college at night and worked full time during the day. I paid my own way without borrowing a dime. It meant a lot of self discipline to make the money last and there were a number of times I was eating rice and beans because that is all I could afford. I also bought and paid for a brand new car dirung that time. Paid every payment in cash and in person at the local savings and loan.

If you want to learn something about success, look up Joseph Johnson from Houston tX and see what his roots were. Once you do that, tell us how unfair it was for him to accumulate the wealth he earned. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Impressive.