Jimmy Carter: President Obama blew it on ISIL

Who does the wrong back? The ones who praise him?

I don't think

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2014, 07:34 AM
If we had Reagan's charisma . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Reagan was charismatic to a bunch of Monkeys. If you followed his rhetoric you'd have seen he was an empty suit.

Reagan was charismatic to a bunch of Monkeys. If you followed his rhetoric you'd have seen he was an empty suit. Originally Posted by WDF
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

WDF still got a hard on for Reagan.....you get tired of your family telling you, correctly so, that Reagan was GREAT! If you didn't drop out of high school, you'd think Reagan was great too.......

• WTF
  • 10-09-2014, 07:46 AM
[QUOTE=CS25;1055894424]Former Carter has always followed presidential protocol with all presidents that came after him: Offer advice in private, remain an ambassador for our country assisting the sitting president with visits abroad for dignitary /non-political events, provide connections to the former leader's network BUT never saying anything negative in public. All that is done to help the country remain in solidarity behind our national leaders.

QUOTE]Really , Carter never said this during the Bush term:

Jimmy Carter: "Iraq Invasion...One Of The Greatest Blunders That American Presidents Have Ever Made"....

Former Carter has always followed presidential protocol with all presidents that came after him: Offer advice in private, remain an ambassador for our country assisting the sitting president with visits abroad for dignitary /non-political events, provide connections to the former leader's network BUT never saying anything negative in public. All that is done to help the country remain in solidarity behind our national leaders.

That is until this president and only during this second term. He has tried to continue to stay low-key even for President Obama but now former president Carter feels the magnitude of the mess that this administration has created has risen above remaining quiet. Very telling indeed given that former president Carter is a democratic party member like President Obama.

Former presidents GHWBush and GWBush have remained quiet too but it is easier to understand as they are from the opposing party and will continue to let the incumbent bury himself. But former president Carter is a democrat and it is killing him to see what is going on. Originally Posted by CS25
It is quite telling, indeed. President Obama (some refer to him as Odumbo, though I do not) must have really let President Carter down. I blame Obama!
Jimmy Carter speaks for many of us........time for more democrats to step up.
Jimmy Carter speaks for many of us..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not me.
Not me. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, I appreciate the effort but I'm not sure what his agenda is.

Probably better if he just kept his whore mouth shut like the rest of them.
Yeah, I appreciate the effort but I'm not sure what his agenda is.

Probably better if he just kept his whore mouth shut like the rest of them. Originally Posted by boardman
He is still struggling to be relevant.

I was hoping he would hookup with the Bunnies he lusted over, and retire.

Hefner might need some "back up"!!
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fix yourself first.
On this issue he does......

Jimmy Carter speaks for many of us........time for more democrats to step up. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
we've all lusted in our hearts.....
Fix me first. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can't there is none.
I can't there is none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That seems to be your personal problem. Not mine.
That seems to be your personal problem. Not mine. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can't fix you airhead there is no fix. Understand it now?