21 Gun Salute to Senator John McCain - RIP My Friend

TOP DEFINITION
Double Dutch Rudder
The double dutch rudder is the process or action of two men standing facing each other, each with his right hand around his own penis, then they place their left hand on the elbow of their friends right elbow, then they simultaneously move the friends right elbow back/forth with their left hand causing the friend to masturbate.

It's universally accepted as not homosexual because you are only touching your friends elbow, but may be the most intimate non-gay act among two men as they are assisting in the ever beautiful act of masturbation.

...or you're just jerking off your friend. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

did they "go dutch" on the bar tab too?
He should have been put in the backseat of an Oldsmobile Delmont 88 and pushed into the Chappaquiddick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1 !!!! But,look out ! There may be some points issued for saying something negative about a LYING LIBERAL hero in this forum !
When I think of one of America's true war Heroes, I think of JFK. he like McCain was in the Navy, and was on the PT-109 which was destroyed by enemy gun fire. JFK saved quite a few of his fellow soldiers in that ordeal. JFK was an exceptional swimmer and became one of Americas greatest Presidents. I doubt we will ever see anything like a JFK again in the White House.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The PT boat incident was a situation of his own making. JFK was known to abuse the engines in his boat by hot rodding at unwarranted speeds after patrols. That, in part, was what led to his boat being disabled, thus allowing the Japanese destroyer to hit and cut his boat in half. The other part was that he was lax with the crew, and his radioman wasn't at his radio station to hear the transmissions reporting Japanese destroyers in the area. It was certainly his decision to discard the boat's life raft and mount a 37 mm gun on the deck in its place. It might be that his knowing his negligence contributed to him and his crew being stranded at sea that drove him to do the superhuman thing he did to rescue his crew.

Eleven of the thirteen men who went out on patrol that night in 1943 on PT-109 survived because of JFK's heroic action. His commander recommended Kennedy for the Silver Star, but the Navy downgraded it to the Navy and Marine Corps Medal, a noncombat award. This downgrade is an indication "that those high up in the chain of command did not think much of Kennedy’s performance on the night of August 2, 1943" ("War of Revenge: John F. Kennedy’s PT-109 Disaster" by Thomas Fleming, MHQ, Spring, Vol. 23, Issue 3, p. 14).

So I take it you didn’t like him either.

Flags at half staff today in Washington. But not at the WH.

Twitler didn’t give him a business day of recognition.

What an asshole.

Why should flags be lowered to half staff for some asshole like McCain? Fuck him
Don't they lower them to half staff when Trump has a bad weekend of golf?
Don't they lower them to half staff when Trump has a bad weekend of golf? Originally Posted by bamscram
hahahahaahahahah!!!!!
Don't they lower them to half staff when Trump has a bad weekend of golf? Originally Posted by bamscram
That’s fake news. When he golfs he hits all hole in one shots, while having an extra scoop of ice cream
So I take it you didn’t like him either.

Flags at half staff today in Washington. But not at the WH.

Twitler didn’t give him a business day of recognition.

What an asshole.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fake news.

White House protocol is for 24 hrs then back up.
Fake news.

White House protocol is for 24 hrs then back up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Both parties requested the White House flag to remain at half staff through the internment.

https://twitter.com/mattwhouse/statu...83926384537605

It isn't fake news.

Trump's an asshole.

That's a fact!
That’s fake news. When he golfs he hits all hole in one shots, while having an extra scoop of ice cream Originally Posted by Stockinglover

Yah, rumor has it he cheats.
Fake news.

White House protocol is for 24 hrs then back up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Code of Federal Regulations!

U.S. Code › Title 4 › Chapter 1 › § 7 section (m):
“… By order of the President, the flag shall be flown at half-staff upon
the death of principal figures of the United States Government… on the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress.”

Done and done!

The WH followed exactly the federal regulations regarding protocol for the lowering of the flag for a deceased member of Congress.

Trump is merely honoring McCain's wishes not to involve himself in any commemorative services for McCain.

When you look up RINO in the dictionary you should find McCain's picture.
I find it fascinating how an immoral man with 5 military deferments can cause his followers to be disloyal to the military and the American flag. Lol You want to know what real disrespect for the American flag looks like? It's not football players kneeling its Trump and his supporters shitting on a decorated War hero who was tortured...and by extension shitting on the same flag they claim black football players are disrespecting..hahaha talk about hypocrisy of the highest order. Trump and his supporters are confused. Lol
Yah, rumor has it he cheats. Originally Posted by bamscram
I always remember Jesse “Body” Ventura used to say “win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.”