What's the allure of a tour of Greece?

I don't have to google it for myself because I have witnessed it for myself. I have seen shit on my dick after greek first hand. Do you think I don't know what shit looks and smells like?

I don't care how many qualified sites its posted on. Did it happen all of the time? No. But has it happned? Yes. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
ROFLMAO...TY XOXO
I don't have to google it for myself because I have witnessed it for myself. I have seen shit on my dick after greek first hand. Do you think I don't know what shit looks and smells like?

I don't care how many qualified sites its posted on. Did it happen all of the time? No. But has it happned? Yes. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I too have found shit on my dick from anal. It's fucking horrifying.
I have been to Greece only two times. both times in the heat of the moment with the same Lady. I myself thought it was absolutely amazing. With this said it was in the heat of the moment and I THINK she enjoyed it as much as I did. DANG
I have been to Greece only two times. both times in the heat of the moment with the same Lady. I myself thought it was absolutely amazing. With this said it was in the heat of the moment and I THINK she enjoyed it as much as I did. DANG Originally Posted by verygood69
There nerve endings in the rectum have lots of never endings that can make it very satisfying for the girl. It is a very intense orgasm.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/anal-...waste-products

Alice—
If a man is performing anal sex, can he actually feel his partner's waste products? Please answer because I read somewhere that the proper thing to do is perform an enema first and I can't believe this is true.
— Thinking about the back door

Dear Thinking about the back door,

An enema prior to anal sex is not a necessary procedure, and it is uncommon. In fact, enemas should be used infrequently because they can irritate the anus and intestinal lining and disrupt your body's natural elimination rhythm.

It is a good idea, however, for the partner receiving anal sex to take a trip to the toilet (and possibly the shower for a soapy wash) before anything gets started. If the recipient has recently made a bowel movement and can claim a healthy digestive system (one free from diarrhea, constipation, or intestinal disorders), only trace amounts of feces will remain in the anus and rectum, far too little for the penetrating partner to "feel" during the act. What a penetrating partner performing anal sex with fingers or a penis does feel is the "tight" sensation of the anus, and the increased friction this causes. The anus is a highly sensitive area, rich in nerve endings. The anal sphincter responds to the initial penetration attempt with a spastic contraction, which is usually felt by the penetrating partner.

This tightness of the anal area is one reason why anal sex is a high-risk activity for the transmission of HIV and other STIs. Always use a barrier (condom, gloves, dam) and lots of lube to ensure the barrier doesn't tear. Be sure to use silicone or water-based lube. Avoid oil-based lubes, lotions, or petroleum products. These destroy latex! Many anal sex connoisseurs prefer silicone lubricants over water-based lubes because they tend to last longer and they never dry "sticky."

Following your backdoor romp, remember that bacteria from the anus can be on the penis, fingers, toys, etc., so it is critical to thoroughly clean all items that you played with in the back yard, especially before engaging in vaginal intercourse, oral sex, or other activities. Be sure to change out the condoms and barriers, too, 'cuz germs, germs, germs!

Have fun and be safe!

The action is happening in the rectum. If you move your bowel regularly, like say in the morning first thing. And you have solid healthy movement, there are very little to NO remnants left in the rectum (you are fucking the rectum, not the colon.) In healthy people the body does not store feces in the rectum, they are in the colon, and there is a pincher muscle between the colon ad the rectum. So usually if you have a healthy digestive system and pass your bowels about twice a day, maybe 3 times. You are a healthy woman who can have anal sex without using and Enema.

Enemas , like douches for the vagina, will cause problems by flushing away important bodily fluids that are need to protect the fragile tissues in these organs.

Don't get me wrong using an enema is a personal choice, if you feel you are not regular enough and what not. But I believe people also try to "Fast" take laxatives, and other crazy things on top of an enema trying to make sure their entire intestinal system is cleared out.... which is over doing it. You're only using the rectum, not the entire colon and large intestine... haha
Hi Mya!

I love a women that LOVES anal. I LOVE Greek since it feels tight and women go crazy cumin so hard with a cock up their ass.

It still does help to use an enema so when the hard Greek pounding is in full thrust this is no dirt on the stick.

I love Greek and I seek out providers that LOVE Greek.

Mya are you planning a trip to Austin or San Antonio soon?

I would love to Greek your ass and make you cum while you talk nasty and encourage me to drive my cock deeper and harder up your ass while you are cumming!
Hi Mya!

I love a women that LOVES anal. I LOVE Greek since it feels tight and women go crazy cumin so hard with a cock up their ass.

I love Greek and I seek out providers that LOVE Greek.

Mya are you planning a trip to Austin or San Antonio soon?

I would love to Greek your ass and make you cum while you talk nasty and encourage me to drive my cock deeper and harder up your ass while you are cumming! Originally Posted by solid 8
Hi hunny thank you so much for understanding my love of Greek!
unfortunately I do not travel outside of the Dallas Metroplex .... but if you are ever in Dallas be sure to let me know! It Sounds like we would have lots of fun !
Hi Mya!!!

I be certain to PM you days before my next trip to Dallas to make a Greek appointment with you.

I tried to send you a PM but you're total message count is over 50; I can't send ou a PM until you clear some old messages out.

I look forward to pounding your Greek lovin ass!!

Solid 8 (more like 9 or 10 inches I'm told)

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

I like the drawing ... butt I have a bunch more photos, if you want I will post them.
Of course sometimes you get shit on your dick, it is a hole on your body you shit through. i done greek many times with my ex at her request and sometimes you would get shit on your dick.
To each his own. If sex was meant to be pristine, it wouldn't be so inherently messy.
The shitty dicks are stacking up, hahaha. My partner and I never had a problem after she started the enema trick 2 or 3 hours before playtime. I imagine more providers who offer it go through the same routine than one might think, and that is why some charge extra. I don't think any of them would want that little nugget (no pun intended) of information getting out in a review if there was to be an accident during a greek session. That could turn into a shitty deal if it got around.

Can you imagine seeing that in the activities listed : CONVO, DFK, BBBJ, MISH, DOGGIE, GREEK- well fuck 15 min break for clean up- total buzz kill, ruined the moment, session over.

I like the drawing ... butt I have a bunch more photos, if you want I will post them. Originally Posted by pyramider
I didn't see any tiant in her pic pyramider. Post away, fix that for us kind sir. Lol
I do notice there aren't that many providers extolling the ecstacy of greek. But hey, you like it, you'll do it. MAkes the hobby great/
To me there is something very hott by a young spinner bending over and she knows why she is doing it and that also likes it, i would never go there with out her consent but some girls do really enjoy it and it is no fun unless she is willing and in to it. but that is just my likes everyone is diffrent and likes what they want a date aka session to be.

BUT I WILL SAY I MISS MADDLYN HAZE THE BEST EVER SINCE SHAY MONROE
The preparation is the main reason to charge, it is silly to say that we charge more for greek because we don't like it.

Hell We all like sex, that is why we are all here, the girls don't charge for sex because they hate it... We charge for sex because we can.....

Disclaimer: No one charges for sex, only for time spent....... lol
Lola, I only charge for tainted activities like taint tickling, taintra, taint sciences, taintsicles, and other tainted things.

I guess I am not going to discuss things with Socrates and Aristotle.