Tattoos

Tats are pretty ghetto and trailer...if I got a stupid tat that has a meaning or a loved one. I won't have any space left. LOL...one time I was helping raise money for a charity event. This lady had this fresh gaudy tat on her calf. Buddy of mine asked her what it meant..her reply...its a secret. Uh okay. LOL
Tats are pretty ghetto and trailer...if I got a stupid tat that has a meaning or a loved one. I won't have any space left. LOL...one time I was helping raise money for a charity event. This lady had this fresh gaudy tat on her calf. Buddy of mine asked her what it meant..her reply...its a secret. Uh okay. LOL Originally Posted by 4pargolf
Classy reply
Tats are pretty ghetto and trailer...if I got a stupid tat that has a meaning or a loved one. I won't have any space left. LOL...one time I was helping raise money for a charity event. This lady had this fresh gaudy tat on her calf. Buddy of mine asked her what it meant..her reply...its a secret. Uh okay. LOL Originally Posted by 4pargolf
I only understood the first sentence - after that it sounded like a drunk ramble.

If you think tats are ghetto and trailer then you've been limited in your exposure - that or the definition of ghetto and trailer isn't what it used to be. I'm very professional and have 13 tats (none visible in work clothes) and think some of the work is just amazing - I always get compliments when out in shorts about the work on my legs.

As I said before, if you don't like tats don't get them or see ladies with them, there are plenty of us that look at tats as art and think it's ultra attractive and interesting (not talking about the moron with "ACDC" on their knuckles).

Speaking of which, I think Sausage should win this season of Inked - that guy has serious skills.

Seldom see the words tattoo, classy and upscale in the same sentence unless it's a provider advertisement.
<-------- scared to get a tattoo.
Seldom see the words tattoo, classy and upscale in the same sentence unless it's a provider advertisement. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Understand. Kind of like the words client, anonymous, and hooker board make me not give two shits of what guys think around here most of the time.
Tattoos are not meant for anyone else but the person who got them. I have 6 and each one means something special to me. I do not care if you think they are "classy or upscale". They are mine and when I look at them, they make me happy. They remind me of exactly what they are supposed to. They can all be covered if I choose to. To each is own, and it is not our business or our right to judge anyone for what they choose to do with their body. Do you walk into a person's home and judge them for the artwork they have on their walls? I didn't think so. So why judge someone for the artwork they have on their body?
Tattoos are not meant for anyone else but the person who got them. I have 6 and each one means something special to me. I do not care if you think they are "classy or upscale". They are mine and when I look at them, they make me happy. They remind me of exactly what they are supposed to. They can all be covered if I choose to. To each is own, and it is not our business or our right to judge anyone for what they choose to do with their body. Do you walk into a person's home and judge them for the artwork they have on their walls? I didn't think so. So why judge someone for the artwork they have on their body? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Hmm... Glad I don't have to permanently mark my body to remind me of "happy feelings, thoughts or times."

My statement was NOT a judgement of anyone, just my personal feelings...
<-------- scared to get a tattoo. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Good for you, I'm glad!
Hmm... Glad I don't have to permanently mark my body to remind me of "happy feelings, thoughts or times."

My statement was NOT a judgement of anyone, just my personal feelings... Originally Posted by LickHer
To each is own.
<~covered in tasteful ink.
Mine were done by a professional and talented artist.
To each is own. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Such a classy reply to a moron. You go girl.

<~covered in tasteful ink.
Mine were done by a professional and talented artist. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
And guys like me love and appreciate that kind of art
Such a classy reply to a moron. You go girl.

And guys like me love and appreciate that kind of art Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Thank you
The phrase is, "To each his own," not "To each is own."
Thanks for the waste of bandwidth. We understood what she said. She is not here for English class. Have you considered that she did a tyoo on the phone? Are you happy to show you great intelligence prowess? Reminder... This is a hooker board. Congrats. Oh, sorry, congratulations.

Smh....

Back on subject. I love tats. Just met a girl with a single large tatoo of a phoenix in her back. She makes this move and the wings flap. Oh , she is so hot. Sorry, hawt. Guys, don't ask. You can't have her. I'm overseas right now.