The FBI found no evidence of racial bias

A question for all you zimmerman bashers. Should he have allowed the wild monkey to bas his h head in

It's unreal that people think one should not be allowed to defend oneself when attacked. Originally Posted by Bukkake in Outer Space
And people get offended by my comments. Unbelievable.
And people get offended by my comments. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He is as wrong as the race-baiters in the MSM. He won’t last long.
Getting out of your car isnt against the law, genius. Attacking someone and bashing their head into a.sidewalk is.
Getting out of your car isnt against the law, genius. Attacking someone and bashing their head into a.sidewalk is. Originally Posted by Bukkake in Outer Space

Who looked the word genius up for you? If you stay in the car until the police arrive you don't get your ass kicked.Sounds like you have gotten out of the car too many times....
Again........ Getting out of your car isn't against the law. If you think getting out of a car justifies an asskicking, you're fucked in the head. Maybe I'm unfamiliar with Florida law. Are there any other states in which you shouldn't leave your car?
Apparently not only were you dropped as a baby they kicked you all the way to the crib.Try to follow the post.
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2012, 04:40 PM
A question for all you zimmerman bashers. Should he have allowed the wild monkey to bas his h head in

It's unreal that people think one should not be allowed to defend oneself when attacked. Originally Posted by Bukkake in Outer Space
Hey racist bigot, try making a post that doesn't expose you as a skinhead KKK member.

And while you are at it, turn your single brain cell on--even an amoeba can understand the question: Who provoked the attack?

Now I know that's a difficult concept, so go back to your shack, use a dictionary, and try to pretend you are a member of the human race.
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Again........ Getting out of your car isn't against the law. If you think getting out of a car justifies an asskicking, you're fucked in the head. Maybe I'm unfamiliar with Florida law. Are there any other states in which you shouldn't leave your car? Originally Posted by Bukkake in Outer Space
You come after me at night, following me, then getting out of your car. Especially if I see a bulge that might be a gun, and I have no desire to wait and see if you're there for peaceful purposes or not. If I'm a believer in "Stand Your Ground" the was some zealots are on here I'd blow him away as soon as he takes one step towards me. Of course I might enjoy it more if it was you, but that's a different issue.

Strange how the "Stand Your ground" supporters think only Z could possibly have felt threatened. Too bad we can't ask M if he felt threatened. But since he's just a "wild monkey" to you--your words--you probably don't care.
I still don't understand how getting out of a car is a provocation or hostile act. If someone gets out of a car and asks what I'm doing, I guess I have a right to break that persons nose and bash his head in the.sidewalk.

You sure do have an unusual understanding of American law, and right and wrong.
I understand why you don't understand it is very clear.
One time, i was followed, and a person got out of his car and asked what I.was doing. It turned out to be aa plainsclothes cop. He said I was walking around aimlessly and suspiciously. Did I have a right to kill him?
Naw he should have pulled a Zimmerman on you.....
I didn't deck him in the face or slam him his head into the concrete though.
Your bad...