What if someone gave you $2k... what would you do with it?

I would go to the nursing home run by the state close to my home and find out what each resident really needed. 2k goes a long way for things like depends, walkers, sugar free candy, and a flower or two to brighten up the day of someone that lives in hell.

The Medina children's home would also really appreciate some toys and clothes.
I would buy more Microsoft, GE and a few other choice stocks and put them in my drip fund. There is no such thing as "left over" money. I can be a philanthropist after my money has been working for me for a while.
I would go to the nursing home run by the state close to my home and find out what each resident really needed. 2k goes a long way for things like depends, walkers, sugar free candy, and a flower or two to brighten up the day of someone that lives in hell.

The Medina children's home would also really appreciate some toys and clothes. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Good God, woman....I Love your heart.
Maybe?

https://www.preferred411.com/P20094 Originally Posted by Clouddancer
mmmm i agree with that! shes so incredibly hot its unreal.
Maybe?

She is the new #1 on my list, now that I have AN on top of me! If all pans out well between now and October, hopefully I can see her when in Vegas for Halloween.
Maybe?

Normally I'd say no woman is worth that kinda money but dayum I hope she stops in Dallas sometime.
I might spend 1 night pretending to be Shep3.0.
I might spend 1 night pretending to be Shep3.0. Originally Posted by Phrodo
Brother Phrodo,
2K will only get you a couple hours.

I'd tie myself up and tell Victoria Fox to make me her bitch.
Brother Phrodo,

I'd tie myself up and tell Victoria Fox to make me her bitch. Originally Posted by texasmarine
NO SHIT! I've hung out with him, and shit gets fucking crazy when Shep's happy!

Now, that's money we'll spend!!! And she WILL make you her bitch! LOVE IT!!! "yes ma'am!" lol
LOL...I would get $2k in one dollar bills then go make it rain on the hottest chick at Redneck Haven! Then see what happens!
LOL...I would get $2k in one dollar bills then go make it rain on the hottest chick at Redneck Haven! Then see what happens! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
It's true... I've seen it!!!
Brother Phrodo,

I'd tie myself up and tell Victoria Fox to make me her bitch. Originally Posted by texasmarine

I've got the cuff's on standby, but I'm not sure if you'll enjoy a whip or not, then you get a choice
I would give him a free pass that never expires... I would be so grateful. I'd get an apt for me and my son and put my horse in training.
Great answer, Dannie.....I couldn't agree more. Nothing says thank you quite like grateful twat...LOL