Which would you rather???

Women in the hobby aren't that different that civilian women: Many that are gorgeous assume that their looks alone are enough, while many that are attractive but not knockouts realize that looks alone aren't everything.

Obviously, there are exceptions. But in my limited hobby experience, I've found that it's often smart to choose the 7 before the 9.
i dont think that is always the case. i dont know maybe im the only carrot in this pot of peas but i dont care about the money, money is overrated and i dont need alot of it. yes it can be very lucrative in this hobby but i really would rather care more about the clients then their money. i have a real job, i have other means being in this hobby is fun for me because of the people i meet and the things i have experienced. i personally think money is most deffinetly the root of all evil and is at the bottom of my "i need list" Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
STOP being a provider/hooker then! Go to match.com
Youre not makin any sense to me, sorry!
for me I will take a provider that is not a super model but cute and gives a great GFE, there are many beautiful providers who are great GFEs and those are the ones that I will become a regular of. if they can make it feel real for an hour and we click then I will see them regularly and I think the best situation for both sides is when they have a regular they feel comfortable with. I also want a provider who is going to be good about showing up for sessions and not flaking out. my current ATF is always ready at the scheduled time and in lingerie and perfect Hygiene and I really appreciate the attention to detail and effort she puts in. I always take a shower right before I leave for the appointment and I try to always be on time and respect her time also.

I dont think you have to choose between beauty or GFE since there are many with both qualities but Beauty alone isnt enough for me to be a regular. I also appreciate someone I can lay in bed and talk to after the fun.
aww your too cute. that gave me the chessiest smile :-)

You looking for a hubby, Mandy?
(I'm available) Originally Posted by bbkid
i wouldnt make any sence to you because you are not me and my mind thinks differently. so i dont expect you to understand where im coming from. those that have seen me understand. :-)

STOP being a provider/hooker then! Go to match.com
Youre not makin any sense to me, sorry! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
i couldnt have said it better!

for me I will take a provider that is not a super model but cute and gives a great GFE, there are many beautiful providers who are great GFEs and those are the ones that I will become a regular of. if they can make it feel real for an hour and we click then I will see them regularly and I think the best situation for both sides is when they have a regular they feel comfortable with. I also want a provider who is going to be good about showing up for sessions and not flaking out. my current ATF is always ready at the scheduled time and in lingerie and perfect Hygiene and I really appreciate the attention to detail and effort she puts in. I always take a shower right before I leave for the appointment and I try to always be on time and respect her time also.

I dont think you have to choose between beauty or GFE since there are many with both qualities but Beauty alone isnt enough for me to be a regular. I also appreciate someone I can lay in bed and talk to after the fun. Originally Posted by Bluntman
i wouldnt make any sence to you because you are not me and my mind thinks differently. so i dont expect you to understand where im coming from. those that have seen me understand. :-) Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
WHEW thank goodness for that!
Not here to argue with you, jus saying you dont care about money but yet youre on a hooker board. Doesnt matter to me though. have fun!
no bodies arguing sweety! were all adults here. hooker is a bit unappropriate tho but if thats what you want to call it then cool. and yes i always have fun!

WHEW thank goodness for that!
Not here to argue with you, jus saying you dont care about money but yet youre on a hooker board. Doesnt matter to me though. have fun! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Holly.... Your friend Mila I happen to know has a job that she has mentioned here before. We all know that. She has also said she enjoys what she does here implying that it isn't "all" about the money.

What about Mandy's statement here is so different than that?
Here's my 2 cents....

If a provider whether she is a 10 or just a girl I find attractive can make me feel the way I want to when I'm with her then I'm happy. I've had good times with the 10's as much as the average girls and vice versa.

If a provider chooses to do this because she feels she is helping others feel better about themselves even if it is just for an hour and to her the money comes second then I would believe that she would be the type of provider I would enjoy being around more than one that is "acting".

BTW Mandy when I saw you.... you surpassed any expectations I had sweetheart Good to see ya back.
Holly.... Your friend Mila I happen to know has a job that she has mentioned here before. We all know that. She has also said she enjoys what she does here implying that it isn't "all" about the money.

What about Mandy's statement here is so different than that? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
well if youre a provider, you have to enjoy sex! Im sure Mandy enjoys sex! Im jus saying that she is makin it sound like she isnt here for the money. N if money isnt important then she should give it for free to the members here..
thanks cutie! im glad to be back, well atleast in about 19 hours i will be lol

Here's my 2 cents....

If a provider whether she is a 10 or just a girl I find attractive can make me feel the way I want to when I'm with her then I'm happy. I've had good times with the 10's as much as the average girls and vice versa.

If a provider chooses to do this because she feels she is helping others feel better about themselves even if it is just for an hour and to her the money comes second then I would believe that she would be the type of provider I would enjoy being around more than one that is "acting".

BTW Mandy when I saw you.... you surpassed any expectations I had sweetheart Good to see ya back. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Considering we aren't in the sessions with her then none of us know just how much she doesn't care about the money so we? She could very easily be doing that very thing Not saying she does.... Just sayin'

And I can tell you now that just because you're a provider doesn't mean you have to enjoy sex.... Remember that fiasco of a thread in Houston where a lady talked about how much she hated sex and the clients that came to see her. I'm sure with how long you've been around and the ladies you've met you know as well as I do that not all providers like sex. They are just good at making us think they do lol...
when i first got into the hobby i didnt enjoy sex because i didnt know my body and i had never even had ever recieved pleasure from it, but over time i have come to know my body through the clients ive seen and i will forever be greatful with this. no the money isnt important but the clients satisfaction is what turns me on, i guess for me to say your paying for my time and whatever happens during that time is up to us, is so very true. if we have sex then awesome but its just the time your paying for not the sex. i have alot of clients i dont even sleep with, the money is just a side benefit.

well if youre a provider, you have to enjoy sex! Im sure Mandy enjoys sex! Im jus saying that she is makin it sound like she isnt here for the money. N if money isnt important then she should give it for free to the members here.. Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Mandy,
I'll be your sugar Cat Daddy!