How do you identify real "independent" providers?

I can't tell, noone but the lady herself can tell. Some girls are naive to the fact they're being pimped by "their best friend that understands me" lol. It's sad.
I use an iPhone app.
[QUOTE=Jessica Jade;1055286688]Thank you!

good one[Glows is kinda sparkly ? Hoot she is
As I only book with ladies I have met socially first, I doubt many of those ladies are pimped. Pimps are not going to to allow otc meetings.

refusing to meet me orc first does not mean they are pimped by any means. Just that those who do are not. It is more of a negative indicator not a positive one. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

A lady who runs a good thriving business will not allow OTC meetings as a first meeting either. Well.. it looks like some do. LOL My going to dinner, spending an extra hour, going on outings etc.. is reserved for current great clinets, that I really enjoy the time with.

I'm glad that works for you though. If you are not comfy, the meeting will not be comfy either.
I check for metallic lime green Lincoln's with spinner rims. Or I arrive early, leave the keys in my car and watch from the shrubbery to see how long it takes someone with gold teeth and pirate earrings to check it out. I also keep an eye out for a gaggle of chubby chicks just lurking around in clothes a couple sizes too small...nothing says "Pimp on Premises" faster than that. Except at Quinceanera's where female relatives in clothing two sizes too small is mandatory. But there could be pimps there too. Pimps be everywhere.Keep your guard up!
I know how you tell!!

When you email her you make a mention of something super specific.. Or, talk about your favorite sports team.. When you get there in person you ask, "remember when I was telling you about...... " and just wait for it....

If you get a reply, odds are she is doing all of the work.
If not, well.. She is either ditzy or someone else is doing all of the work. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
+1. I tried to hire a scheduler one time but that was just a mess.

Most indies handle their own communication. Rightly so.
+1. I tried to hire a scheduler one time but that was just a mess.

Most indies handle their own communication. Rightly so. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Do you know Andrea Swallows claims to handle her own communication too?
100% Independent!

I just slip into ghetto voice while we are chatting and I ask her if I probably know her man. Cause we are only scared of the black male pimps, right?

It's okay if a girl does it.

If a hobbyist gets into the game, we are only mad because in truth we are jealous and do not want to give the motherfucker one single dollar of our money.

I only give a fuck if the girl is enslaved or indentured. She does have to be free to walk away from her manager or establishment without fear of retribution for me to want to see her.
Do you know Andrea Swallows claims to handle her own communication too? Originally Posted by Jarvis
Well, you gotta do the "test."
Well, you gotta do the "test." Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Ask them to count to 10?
Ask them to count to 10? Originally Posted by Jarvis
Backwards!
You could always get REAL scientific and use a Magic 8 Ball.
  • Tetas
  • 05-07-2014, 05:53 PM
As soon as I walk in the room I jerk my hand back in a pimp backhand motion, then slowly scratch my shoulder.
If she doesn't cringe or hit the ground sobbing I can be pretty sure she's not pimped...yet.

Backwards! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I tried that, but then they weren't talking into the phone.
I hope this comment does not offend anyone... Here it goes ������In my opinion I think that the providers that are willing to talk with you over the phone at some point instead of just threw a text or computer may be the ones that are more likely to be independent providers..????
Again just my opinion��

If she makes you feel special in the bedroom and out of the bedroom.. (Meaning communication about other things besides what time and what day) I feel independent providers are more likely to be able to do this because they are not being watched or listened to by others???)