MAJOR TEA PARTY WIN !!!!!!!!

@AssUp

You didn't call me on my numbers; Why?

Because my numbers are rock solid.

Let's hear what Chefnerd has to say; you should stay the fuck out of this thread unless you want to contribute something of significance !
Was it true the democrats could vote in the republican election? If so I can see why the weaker candidate won. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
IVB, yes it's true in the state of Virginia, democrats could vote in the republican primary. The pollster for Cantor had bad projection numbers because he did not anticipate the amount of democrats voting in the race.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eric-c...131901793.html
5 days later and you are still quoting the same BS article.

You represent that you have a valid point to make.

Either tell us how many (what % ) of the VA 7th vote was Democrats ?

You can't because it was miniscule. You are fucking trying to spin.

BTW, I have asked you before, but you run away from the question:

Why would Democrats want to defeat a pro Amnesty establishment Republican to replace him with a conservative Tea Party, small government, anti amnesty candidate ?

Did I mention, you are a fucking idiot ?

Prove me wrong with an intelligent response.

Thanks in advance.

IVB, yes it's true in the state of Virginia, democrats could vote in the republican primary. The pollster for Cantor had bad numbers because he did not anticipate the amount of democrats voting in the race.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eric-c...131901793.html Originally Posted by flghtr65

Why would Democrats want to defeat a pro Amnesty establishment Republican to replace him with a conservative Tea Party, small government, anti amnesty candidate ?

Did I mention, you are a fucking idiot ?

Prove me wrong with an intelligent response.

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
First of all IBG asked a question is the Primary in Virginia an open primary. I gave him an answer.

Miniscule? Cantors pollster had Cantor in the lead 62% to 28%. Clearly there were a lot non-republicans who voted and that comes from Cantor's pollster, you fucking MORON. Go ask Ben Jones why he called for democrats to vote against Cantor. One thing is certain it worked. From the link which it appears you did not read, MORON.

Less than a week before Cantor's upset loss, the pollster, John McLaughlin, released a survey indicating Cantor had a 62% to 28% lead over his Republican opponent, Dave Brat. Brat would go on to win by 11% — a huge, 45-point shift that was far outside the poll's margin of error.
In an interview with the National Journal after Tuesday's election, McLaughlin accused Democrats, especially "Dukes of Hazard" actor Ben Jones, of meddling in the race. In Virginia, voters can cast ballots in whatever primary they like. Jones, who once ran against Cantor himself, had reportedly called on Democrats to do exactly that and back Brat.
"Over the weekend Democrats like Ben Jones and liberal media were driving their Democratic voters on the internet into the open primary," McLaughlin said while noting an "almost 50% increase in turnout" from two years ago. "Eric got hit from right and left. In our polls two weeks out Eric was stronger with Republicans at 70% of the vote, but running under 50% among non Republicans."
"Untold story," McLaughlin continued, "is who were the new primary voters? They were probably not Republicans."

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Because he will be easier to defeat in the general election...DUUUH
HAHAHAHA... you are an idiot and know nothing about the VA 7TH...

Because he will be easier to defeat in the general election...DUUUH Originally Posted by i'va biggen
WTF Is all this jibberisb?

First of all IBG asked a question is the Primary in Virginia an open primary. I gave him an answer.

Miniscule? Cantors pollster had Cantor in the lead 62% to 28%. Clearly there were a lot non-republicans who voted and that comes from Cantor's pollster, you fucking MORON. Go ask Ben Jones why he called for democrats to vote against Cantor. One thing is certain it worked. From the link which it appears you did not read, MORON.

Less than a week before Cantor's upset loss, the pollster, John McLaughlin, released a survey indicating Cantor had a 62% to 28% lead over his Republican opponent, Dave Brat. Brat would go on to win by 11% — a huge, 45-point shift that was far outside the poll's margin of error.
In an interview with the National Journal after Tuesday's election, McLaughlin accused Democrats, especially "Dukes of Hazard" actor Ben Jones, of meddling in the race. In Virginia, voters can cast ballots in whatever primary they like. Jones, who once ran against Cantor himself, had reportedly called on Democrats to do exactly that and back Brat.
"Over the weekend Democrats like Ben Jones and liberal media were driving their Democratic voters on the internet into the open primary," McLaughlin said while noting an "almost 50% increase in turnout" from two years ago. "Eric got hit from right and left. In our polls two weeks out Eric was stronger with Republicans at 70% of the vote, but running under 50% among non Republicans."
"Untold story," McLaughlin continued, "is who were the new primary voters? They were probably not Republicans." Originally Posted by flghtr65
It will not win a national election...read Presidential.

I hate to tell your dumbass but it is 2014....kinda hard for me to back anybody as of right now. Has anyone even declared in either party.

You been watching "Back to the Future"? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, back to the WTF The Moronic Buffoon future

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=rand+paul

Thread where you are backing Rand Paul, who you didn't realize is a TEA partier in 2016.

Gawd, you're even crawfishing from calling it a National Election. Did you finally realize that only the President nominates Supreme Court Justices?

Again, what a moronic buffoon!

• WTF
  • 06-13-2014, 08:20 PM
No you're stuttering and crawfishing. You said the TEA party was dead. It's not. Now you're saying it has no national legs.

You backed Rand Paul for President in 2016 (or at least thought about it) until board members told you he was a TEA wipe. You denied it until several people pointed out easy to find evidence.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
You said 2012...that was Ron Paul.

BTW, did I miss the 2012 TEA Party National Convention? You still backing Rand Paul? He's a TEA Party guy ya' know? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I did not think Rand could even win the GOP primary...the GOP primary is a national election. Thus I do not think he will win, which I clearly stated. The real Tea Turkey is Teddy Cruz. I wouldn't vote for him even if you promised to post pictures of you sucking his vagina Who I think will win and who I vote for are not always the same. Second.... nobody has declared to run.
''My guess is he will not win the primary.''

I will vote for the person most opposed to getting us into a war.

Not that you were asking me but.....if Rand runs i will most likely vote for him in the primary. If he wins the GOP primary i will vote for him again in the general. My guess is he will not win the primary.i think a Scott Walker will win. I might even vote for him. I see no other GOP hopefuls i would vote for. So next up is Hillary. .. Originally Posted by WTF
HAHAHAHA... you are an idiot and know nothing about the VA 7TH... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Worked for Clair Mccaskill in Missouri.

You can't because it was miniscule. You are fucking trying to spin. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nor can you prove it was miniscule. VA does not record that information, only the votes cast. Granted it may not be total apathy, but there is a general voter apathy nationwide (especially in primaries). Yes, anyone can vote whatever ballot they choose in VA regardless of their voter registration. In fact, that very strategy was apparently discussed even last fall. John Dean (yes he of Nixon and Watergate infamy) discusses that very likely scenario here:

http://verdict.justia.com/2014/06/13...er-eric-cantor

So I still do not consider this a MAJOR TP win.
You said 2012...that was Ron Paul.

I did not think Rand could even win the GOP primary...the GOP primary is a national election. Thus I do not think he will win, which I clearly stated. The real Tea Turkey is Teddy Cruz. I wouldn't vote for him even if you promised to post pictures of you sucking his vagina Who I think will win and who I vote for are not always the same. Second.... nobody has declared to run.
''My guess is he will not win the primary.''

I will vote for the person most opposed to getting us into a war. Originally Posted by WTF
More crawfishing on your part. My question to you was did you still support Rand Paul for President in 2016? As you did below? Don't tell me that you are concentrating on 2014 now! My point about about 2012 TEA Party Convention is to prove to you that there has NEVER been a national TEA Party Convention that put a Presidential Candidate on a ticket. Yet you insisted that they were dead and now you've crawfished again to say the are just a non-national outfit AFTER you crawfished again and clarified by non-national you meant put out a Presidential candidate on the ballot.

Now, somehow, you are putting Ted Cruz into the conversation.

You are still WTF the moronic buffoon.

Not that you were asking me but.....if Rand runs i will most likely vote for him in the primary. If he wins the GOP primary i will vote for him again in the general. My guess is he will not win the primary.i think a Scott Walker will win. I might even vote for him. I see no other GOP hopefuls i would vote for. So next up is Hillary. .. Originally Posted by WTF
No a Tea Turd wants to cut spending , yet supports every chance they get to enter a war.

They want the government out of their Medicare!

Rand Paul ain't that stupid...

Originally Posted by WTF
You can define "TEA Turd" anyway you want to, he's still affiliated with the TEA party! Glad to see that the Austin Reacharound Crew has a good turn out on this thread. You can enjoy another full circle dick to butt courtesy of WTF!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_Paul

In 2010, Paul ran as the Republican candidate for the United States Senate seat being vacated by retiring Senator Jim Bunning of Kentucky, defeating Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson in the primary. He subsequently defeated Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway in the general election. A member of the Tea Party movement, he supports term limits, a balanced budget amendment, the Read the Bills Act, and widespread reduction in federal spending and taxation.

How do you spell "moronic buffoon": W-T-F!

WTF, The moronic buffoon, has railed against the TEA party for 4 years and now he supports a member! Hilarious! Originally Posted by gnadfly
HAHAHAHA... you are an idiot and know nothing about the VA 7TH... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
HAHAHAHA...you are an idiot and knew nothing about WISCONSIN...or the Taliban Commander...
The one in Qatar or the one in the White House?
WTF Is all this jibberisb? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, I know that you have trouble reading column graphs. You can't understand plain English? The link was pretty straight forward.

1. It was an open primary in Virginia. Democrats voted against Cantor and it was more than miniscule.

2. Kantor's pollster had Kantor ahead 62% to 28%, one week before the election.

3. Even bad pollsters don't miss a projection by 46 points.

4. The only reason Kantor lost this election was the democrats wanted him to lose. Kantor got hit by the left and the far right. This could not and would not happen in a closed primary.

5. Did I tell you you're a fucking MORON.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eric-c...131901793.html