Teagenluv: Where is she

Ask white chocoate he was the one caught posting for and promoting her, maybe they rode off into the sunset together lol
Ask white chocoate he was the one caught posting for and promoting her, maybe they rode off into the sunset together lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Along with FemLove
Omg!!!
Holding hands and all, sex on the beach...
Damn whitechocolate! Living the dream...
What a lucky bastard!
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2018, 04:50 PM
What a lucky bastard! Originally Posted by FunMonday
More like a good active pimp
Ask white chocoate he was the one caught posting for and promoting her, maybe they rode off into the sunset together lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
👀👀👀👀👀👀
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
  • 09-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Titty boy got caught slipping didn’t he lol I hope they all are well, really.
Thinking about it now I remember talking to her via phone and then a few PMs. The PM was very different even on the same topic. I thought that was a bit odd. If WC was at the keyboard...well I will just say he and I had a very raunchy discussion and he was unable to answer my question. Lol.
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-26-2018, 10:52 PM
Silly boys. You just gotta know where to look.
Required Papers? Any dumbass can make up fake papers with a PDF editor.
Not one person thinks she quit for OTHER REASONS besides getting knocked up? Jesus
Not one person thinks she quit for OTHER REASONS besides getting knocked up? Jesus Originally Posted by DrBWC
Well, then.

Enlighten us on any other leading possibilities.
I bet White Chocolate knows her whereabouts
Required Papers? Any dumbass can make up fake papers with a PDF editor. Originally Posted by DrBWC

not quite..

she only accepted information with the official company letter head on the papers..

and, she had her preference on where one would need to go to obtain those papers with that company letter head.