P411 questions

I like the part of P411 where the guys can fill out a lil about themselves

It is cool to lear a little about them to help prepare for a date.
I like the part of P411 where the guys can fill out a lil about themselves

It is cool to lear a little about them to help prepare for a date. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can tell you about me on here.
Same here, and while nothing is the be-all-end-all, I’m happy with the value I get from it… Whether traveling, easier screening, or girls that only are listed there, it’s been great for me. No one is making you get it, but it definitely made the hobby much easier for me to navigate. Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
Same here never gave any personal info.
Hadn't played in a little over 5years. Recently tried make a date and it was like starting as a newbie. Very hard to get verified. Went back to P411 to sign up and all my oks were still there.
Thug are you bored? Grow up! I don't ask 411 or anybody for that matter for any info I wouldn't be willing to share myself. I do a lil lighter screening on 411 members because as a member you're already 1/2 way screened.
Thug are you bored? Grow up! I don't ask 411 or anybody for that matter for any info I wouldn't be willing to share myself. I do a lil lighter screening on 411 members because as a member you're already 1/2 way screened. Originally Posted by yourdesire
How about giving me a date and see how much more better I am than a 411 guy.
harry i would see you!!

p411 is a great tool!!
Nap, P411 is always my go to. I have had very few ladies that are on there ask for a deposit.

Back when Gina still ran it you could get a lifetime membership. Originally Posted by hounddog
You still can, just have to sign up for the initial 6 month membership first and when it's time to renew, the lifetime option should then be visible. The price has gone up quite a bit but well worth it.
harry i would see you!!

p411 is a great tool!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
How did you know my nickname was Harry? 🤔
And who are those providers? Care to share TailHooked? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Actually no. It isn't any of your concern who they are. The reason a lot of girls are on there, is to stay away from the likes of you.
Actually no. It isn't any of your concern who they are. The reason a lot of girls are on there, is to stay away from the likes of you. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I'm not a nice guy I'm a fly guy.
Ha,ha the digital world is amazing on what you can find out.��
Ha,ha the digital world is amazing on what you can find out.�� Originally Posted by happy 1
https://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM
The fact that you have to say you're fly proves you are not.
How about giving me a date and see how much more better I am than a 411 guy. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Sorry, but this lady has standards, so you're SOL...