Is there a stong market for BnG and body rubs?

As SL says it is all about the sensual and touch....not slather on some.lotion and turn over and pump. Sliw strokes up and down the back, rubbing of the shoulders, touching of the ears, rubbing the boys while.on your stomach, getting on the table, gently teasing the cock throughout. The journey to the finale is what it is all about.
Marketing question: Is there a strong market for bng and body rubs? If so, what area would you think would be best?

Mother nature is in charge (full bloom..ugh) and being that I'm just now getting back on my feet so I have to be careful where I spend my money for a incall.

Feed back very much appreciated. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
KHC, firstly, I'll go anywhere in the dfw area to see you again when it's time to.
re market for bng and non-theraputic fbsm l1, l2, not my area of expertise but there is always iso's for 'em and lots of reviews and postings related to them.
As to location for max roi, I'd say north dallas, north of nw highway, to addison on up the tollway to frisco.
all is easy access, granted at rush hour it's a mess, but most of metroplex is. lots of new hotels and mix of existing and new apartment complexes.
I may be biased, but I think you'll do very well till aunt flow leaves town
Kaylee, you should be more creative. how about DATY, B&G, FSMB? I'm sure you'd have a great business.

as far as location goes, hard to beat trinity mills and NDT.
FBSM, BNG, north dallas is a no brainer. If you look at providers and find out that they are offering those, it usually means that there is a market for it. You do not need to create the market since it is already there. You would need to find your niche on those as well.

Some look for a serious massage with a happy ending, and some do not care about the massage but more in to sensuality and with a happy ending on the massage. BNG may be combined (FBSM +L1+L2+SS) depending on the demand and your menu!
Definitely strong market for it. I need a regular Bng or fbsm girl.
I think the popularity of AMPs in the area is the true indicator of a strong market. The"Holy Grail", as termed by another member, is an AMP that provides a great FBSM + L2.
  • GNG
  • 05-16-2016, 08:14 AM
Arizona is a hell of a market with two bases.. I know for a fact!!! Someone off cl posted my info on Arizona cl and I've had so many calls from there I contemplated going out there for a couple weeks. Talk about racking in the money!! Just one week off the call I got if I would done them it would been lots $$$$$ Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
I don't touch CL.
Dallas area - 35 and Regal Row or 35 and Empire central if you are doing an office. Apartment setting North Dallas off 635 and Tollway would be nice. Please remember you are competing against Relax 2013 and Kendras Retreat for similar service. There rates are $.8 to $$. Some guys are turned off by the volume at these places and are seeking lower volume ladies..JMHO
A few opinions. I like ladies who have different tiers—the price varies for different services. I take advantage of these occasionally. Those that do not offer this, I understand…where the idea of an hour of time is the main thing, no matter what happens in that hour—full service, playing cards, whatever.

I like variety, which is why I seek out a specific thing sometimes. A lot of guys here think any time getting a massage is a waste of time.

I have a couple go-to's for the combination of massage (quality legit)/transitioning to fbsm/then L1. (I'd always prefer an L2 ending, but that kicks it up to a different situation/person.) The challenge is—a girl might be good at massage, not-so-much the sensual part, then good for L1. Or, not as good with the massage, great at fbsm, and really good at L1 or L2. Actually, this doesn't sound bad at all…I'd be happy with a so-so starter neck and shoulder massage, then stepping up to some erotic body-to-body contact (which still may resemble a massage except for the 'tools' the lady uses to do the touching), then a nice finish. So, in my opinion, I'd say there's a place for this.

As for BNG, sounds good, but never had one. Even if a BBBJ is what I want, I'll just go a half-hour so everything is more chilled (and flexible).

Lastly, location?…I like the east Dallas idea. A lot of my hobbying is by geography, and I don't think there are many options east. And by east, I'm talking about White Rock area/Lakewood to the Garland border.
Location: There is a void in NW Dallas/Denton Counties. You can get rub-n-tug at a few places. Otherwise, you have to go for an Indie, or drive to AMPVille for anything over L1.
The perfect setup would be a parlor offering real FBSM + L1/L2. The storefront offers plausible deniability. The suburban gentlemen, and probably some wives/soccer moms, would love this place. And, surely, the usual mongers would be dropping by. Throw in a YMMV L3 and it'd be a gold mine.
Recently, it was announced that a place in the area was under new management and was offering a good massage + extras. The place was well visited.
A few scented candles, one of those cheesy mini-water falls on the desk, a cute chick to welcome your guests, a case of bottle water, invite the mayor and the chief o' police & their SOs and you're in business.
What could go worng?
I think Irving is perfect. It is very centrally located. Southern parts get a little dicey, but north of 183 you should be ok, mostly. DEFINITELY a market for you. Especially if you are good at what you do. It's an art, after all. Equal parts desire, skill, anatomy and hard work. :-)
If you go mid-cities......PM me and I'll come see ya*
A few opinions. I like ladies who have different tiers—the price varies for different services. I take advantage of these occasionally. Those that do not offer this, I understand…where the idea of an hour of time is the main thing, no matter what happens in that hour—full service, playing cards, whatever.

I like variety, which is why I seek out a specific thing sometimes. A lot of guys here think any time getting a massage is a waste of time.

I have a couple go-to's for the combination of massage (quality legit)/transitioning to fbsm/then L1. (I'd always prefer an L2 ending, but that kicks it up to a different situation/person.) The challenge is—a girl might be good at massage, not-so-much the sensual part, then good for L1. Or, not as good with the massage, great at fbsm, and really good at L1 or L2. Actually, this doesn't sound bad at all…I'd be happy with a so-so starter neck and shoulder massage, then stepping up to some erotic body-to-body contact (which still may resemble a massage except for the 'tools' the lady uses to do the touching), then a nice finish. So, in my opinion, I'd say there's a place for this.

As for BNG, sounds good, but never had one. Even if a BBBJ is what I want, I'll just go a half-hour so everything is more chilled (and flexible).

Lastly, location?…I like the east Dallas idea. A lot of my hobbying is by geography, and I don't think there are many options east. And by east, I'm talking about White Rock area/Lakewood to the Garland border. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
I agree! Would love to hear who your favorites are! PM me!
FBSM, BNG, north dallas is a no brainer. If you look at providers and find out that they are offering those, it usually means that there is a market for it. You do not need to create the market since it is already there. You would need to find your niche on those as well.

Some look for a serious massage with a happy ending, and some do not care about the massage but more in to sensuality and with a happy ending on the massage. BNG may be combined (FBSM +L1+L2+SS) depending on the demand and your menu! Originally Posted by dagdag

Could not agree more!!
West fortworth Heb or close to DFW airport I always have to drive to Dallas would love to have some more choices close buy.