how much sex do you and your partner/s.o./wife have each week?

I have sex with the SO, whenever SHE wants it, not whenever I want it. Isn't that how it works after marriage for most.
How much sex do you and your wife/s.o./partner have each week?

Well, I'm really not sure how often she is,haven't asked her lately. I really have no unearthly idea.

As for me? I get my helmet polished a couple times a week, fucking takes too much energy so I'm thinking twice a month
WEEK ? ( now that's funny ) 3-4 x a year ( why I'm here0
Sure would save me a ton o' money. Originally Posted by Billogoods
+1 , not enough...hence I'm on here.
Something is wrong. I've only fucked mine once this week. I probably need to cut back on my visits to providers.
Less Than Zero
For 19 years we rarely went more than 4-5 days without making love... then boom we dropped off the radar to once a never.

I've had one provider tell me that the secret to her marriage was to keep his stomach full and his balls drained.

Pretty much sums up what would make for a happy marriage from a guys perspective. I often wonder why they don't teach that during marriage counseling!
When they hit 50-55 menopause for most women its FULL STOP , or FULL BSC , or Both , very small number go more sex -----
If you don't believe me just ask older guys / somebody should do a poll on guys ages
I hate articles like that. Mostly because it tricks readers into thinking they should base the strength of their relationship on how many nuts (for lack of a better word) they've busted in a week/month/year. When they really should be focusing on how strong their intimacy levels are with their partner.
When they really should be focusing on how strong their intimacy levels are with their partner. Originally Posted by BoringM
Yeah, but it is hard to quantify that for a clickbate article, so they have to go with the quantity of nuts busted.

3 times so far for us this week. Think wife even had an orgasm one of the times, so bonus for her.
My wife of 26 years and I are both closing in on 65, so I feel fortunate that we have sex about once a week. She could probably do without it, but she does it because she knows I like it and she loves me. I love her too. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Same boat!! Wife of 26 years in our late 40s. One great time per week or at least once every two weeks. She could probably do without it as well but does enjoy it from time to time.
None in a while. She wont answer my PM. ROFLMAO!!!
In order to have INTIMACY with the SO sex is needed what I have is >>>>When they hit 50-55 menopause for most women its FULL STOP , or FULL BSC , or Both , very small number go more sex -----

My Question for Boring M / East Texas is why are you here. If my SO put out (like it or not) 1x week I would not be here Just saying ( no offence guys)
Long Distance GF....about 4 times a month, but we generally only see each other one weekend a month...soooo...
The wife and I, about once a week. My atf, 2-3 times a week.