What's Your Workout Routine?

Always looking for new workout partners SNL!!! Originally Posted by shorty
Maybe we should make an exercise vidieo
I push the button on my remote and the motorized lift gets me up into the air to where I can swing over to my motorized wheel chair (xtra large size). Then I push the remote button and am lowered into the chair. Then I can motor out to the TV and watch an exercise video which gets my heart pumping.

[Once a week, help comes in to give me a sponge bath so I'm always squeeky clean.]
I could bring my Richard Simmons outfit and you could be Jane Fonda!!!
I could bring my Richard Simmons outfit and you could be Jane Fonda!!! Originally Posted by shorty
guess that would be role playing lol
OMG...mom STILL uses "Sweatin to the Oldies." Classic.
I guess we need to include London on our workout video SNL. She seems to be jealous about our video.
Hey London, looking at my next venture....aquaculture...redfi sh, crawfish and oysters..somewhere out towards the Rigolets....know where that's at?
I guess we need to include London on our workout video SNL. She seems to be jealous about our video. Originally Posted by shorty
if she behaves she can watch
If she doesn't behave we could put her on the Sybian Machine!!!LOL
Hey London, looking at my next venture....aquaculture...redfi sh, crawfish and oysters..somewhere out towards the Rigolets....know where that's at? Originally Posted by FatBastard

I can guess. We can eat crawfish and oysters, then get a work out after...or before. Yea, I like the "before" idea better.

Shorty, my boobs bounce waaaay too much to be in a work out video lol, but I can sure do some squats.
I can guess. We can eat crawfish and oysters, then get a work out after...or before. Yea, I like the "before" idea better.

Shorty, my boobs bounce waaaay too much to be in a work out video lol, but I can sure do some squats. Originally Posted by London Rayne

London, you might want to rethink that strategy! If your breasts move that much, it will inspire your many admirers to achieve both a higher level of aerobic fitness and better "off-the-field" performance.
I bet you can do some squats for an own demand BJ.
I bet you can do some squats for an on demand BJ. Originally Posted by shorty
Fixed that for ya.

I'm sure london can too.. lol.

As for my workout routine, Well I didn't really start working out until last week.. lol! So I don't have a routine yet.
Thanks Naomi!!
Naomi- SNL and I are looking for some eager students for our workout routine. LOL