To say parts of what REALLY happened....

again people that DONT know whats going on, stay out of it. thats it. . . . . Originally Posted by cristy jones88
If this is private, then why post in public? If you want people to stay out of your business, then keep it private.
Damn...

This just keeps getting better...
I believe the OP has used about 900 words (901 according to MS Word) to tell us to mind our own business and stay out of it, which most of us would probably have done anyway had this thread not been posted. OK, then, no need to spend more time here. Moving right along to something else...
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-22-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm just going to say that being vague isn't helping...

If you want to correct people's opinion, then you need to spell it out, what happened and why from your side of the story.

Let it hash out.

OR

Leave it the eff alone, and let people believe what they want.
  • aka
  • 07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Christy, I would suggest that you ask the mods to close this thread if you don't want anyone to chime in. You shouldn't even have started it.

I don't think anybody should be PMing you about the incident especially without first hand knowledge. Why do you feel compelled to respond?

If you want to truly capitalize on this, you guys should kiss and make up and offer a special doubles session. Let those who want to ask the questions do it on their dime. I would show up for sure; but I am also serving you fair notice that I am inclined to lean the other way because you, ma'am, have not even put up a defense.
I usually love reading about all kinds of drama - but I'm not sure this is going to reach a satisfying public conclusion. I'm starting to think maybe I mis-allocated my time when I read through all of these posts.
I am so glad that " THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE" know what went on, I guess I'm not one of them, or I missed the memo that gave all the details. I would like to think that I could at least get some type of explanation of why my car was stolen and had to be recovered, where did my $1600.00 go? IF not you, then who?? Who held the affair at my place that resulted in all the trash and why no contact from you explaining anything ?
I'm not for sure about the " we want to know" BUT FOR SURE I WANT TO KNOW.
chelsea

Great post. I hope you get your answers.
Cristy,

You know I like you but you really need to either not post this here or post your version of what happened. I 100% agree with Ze, this vague response isn't cutting it if you are going to try and bring this to the public for judgement. If you don't want it out in the open then just don't post anymore.

I truly hope you and Chelsea get this figured out because I think the two of you were a sweet couple. But don't do it on here, not this way. Keep it private.
Cristy,

You know I like you but you really need to either not post this here or post your version of what happened. I 100% agree with Ze, this vague response isn't cutting it if you are going to try and bring this to the public for judgement. If you don't want it out in the open then just don't post anymore.

I truly hope you and Chelsea get this figured out because I think the two of you were a sweet couple. But don't do it on here, not this way. Keep it private. Originally Posted by Boltfan
good idea...
Wow, Cristy, those of us that know you, know you, enough said.

Chelsea, don't expect the truth.
I am so glad that " THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE" know what went on, I guess I'm not one of them, or I missed the memo that gave all the details. I would like to think that I could at least get some type of explanation of why my car was stolen and had to be recovered, where did my $1600.00 go? IF not you, then who?? Who held the affair at my place that resulted in all the trash and why no contact from you explaining anything ?
I'm not for sure about the " we want to know" BUT FOR SURE I WANT TO KNOW. Originally Posted by chelsea simms
wow...thats sad, and disrespectful, and a downright shame.
I wonder who the important people are, if Chelsea isn't on that list. Is it a list of one?

Cristy, you need to forget the damage control. It requires control. Instead, try fixing something.
I think Christy Chelsea and me should do a threesome so we can all kiss and they can make up
I think Christy Chelsea and me should do a threesome so we can all kiss and they can make up Originally Posted by daaaaaman
To hell with kissing and making up, I want to see some naked mud wrestling.