Does a discount offered by a provider influence your decision to see her?

Depends on what her regular rate is.

10% off of 350.00 nope I wouldn't see her.
10% off of 150.00 yep.
i don't do discounts, i have extended my "special" to 90 min so that we both have a better time. Once a provider works hard to establish herself it is very hard to come back from a lower price. i have friends i see at my starting rate, that i have seen since i started, and yes, they too get the 90 min session, at the old introduction rate. Spoiled? Yes, but they deserve it, because it is appreciation. i continue to strive and come up with new ideas to entertain, like swingers bar dates, toys, extended play time, etc etc. im already on to my next plot, i mean plan, lol. i also feel that a special rate may affect the level of service from some providers. Not all, please don't make this a cilla dog pile. So i think this is the best way, extended play. It shows Your clients You enjoy Your time together, and eliminates the "rush" that can sometimes happen right at the end of an hour. Also helping me to provide better, non rushed sessions. i've never been a clock watcher, but if i can't make a happy ending in 90 min (or several), W/we have waaay bigger issues, lol. Originally Posted by subcilla
That is a strategy that sits really well with me. I would move someone up or onto the list more quickly with 90 minutes for same rate faster than some amount off a standard session.
I kinda like buy 5 get the 6th for half-off.
I voted #1

... but only if she is "my type" and well reviewed.

I will not see someone solely because they are discounted ... for that matter I would not see someone for free ... unless she is "my type" and well reviewed ... however, my definition of "my type" expands a little in that case. Originally Posted by nebtex1
A woman offering freebies... yup thats a lot of guys type....
Discounts make me think business is off. Which implies something is wromg Originally Posted by Jasper
This is not always true. I run specials around the holidays and I once ran a special because I wanted to buy a new bedroom set the next day and did'nt want to dip into my savings. So running the special worked out great for me.
I kinda like buy 5 get the 6th for half-off. Originally Posted by txnavyman
Thats a good idea I may consider. Regulars are great!
Thats a good idea I may consider. Regulars are great! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I think I just have to meet you one morning.
Discounts are an economic decision by the provider ...

If you are as busy as you want to be ... why would a provider give a discount?

If you want to make more and/or increase your volume you give discount (or call it a special).