Need to vent...or rant...or whatever.

Of course hun and you're welcome, I do apologize for my own little rant there on the subject tho... didn't mean for it to be that long! But if more providers had my mentality, esp here on ECCIE, I honestly think that there would be a lot less BS and "drama" from BOTH providers and hobbyist. AND needles to say I'm sure a lot of hobbyist wouldn't have to start looking for "services" elsewhere on risky sites such as BP! Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
No, no, no. I enjoyed your input from start to finish! Felt great to read your thoughts on the subject, and best of all, you agree with what I initially wrote.
IMHO, this is true. A lot of providers forget that they are there to PROVIDE a service not to receive "theirs" (receiving "theirs" - or mine, lol, is just a perk in the job). As a provider, we are "hired" (as we're the ones receiving the donation and giving the "service") by the client/hobbyist and as such, I think and believe it's our "job" to please/satisfy the client/hobbyist on multiple levels not just BCD. A lot of providers seem forget or just fail to realize that even tho we may or may not be "attracted" to the client/hobbyist in some way or other... he is attracted to you (the provider) and because of that attraction he (the client/hobbyist) chose ("hired") you/her. Without that initial attraction towards you/her he wouldn't have set the appointment... and us providers would technically in the end be "jobless" it's better that the client/hobbyist be attracted to you/her (the provider) than the other way around. Because in all honesty if the provider only saw clients/hobbyist that only she was attracted to... she'd probably end up broke and out of this business/industry. If there is an attraction of some sort from both parties... well then that's just another plus!

Hell, yeah I can completely understand some minimal "rules" a provider may have (i.e. no BBFS or no clients/hobbyist without refs or who isn't willing to be screened - SAFETY FIRST!), but yet I've heard a list of some providers rules that, yikes, make me wonder why they even do this and make me want to honestly smack them upside the head when they wonder why they either can't seem to get a "regular" or even that many appointments... "uhhh hello!!! These men talk to eachother, weather thru a review (ROS that us providers can't see) or PM or even in the men's lounge about us providers, our services, how it really was, and honest details about if they'd actually recommend us!" There may be a hidden reason why a certain client/hobbyist didn't write a review about a session (other than he didn't have time to), even tho it seemed as tho you/he "enjoyed" your/his time, you/he may not have on a completely different level than just getting yours/his.

A lot of providers don't fully realize that a hobbyist is requesting them (choosing them) for a reason... He (the client/hobbyist) wants a GFE (PSE, BJ, BBBJ, etc...) along with IOP... cause really who wants to be with someone who doesn't seem very interested or like they're enjoying themself and just "going thru the motions" (not me lol)... hell no one wants to "fuck a dead fish" (unless you're into that, lol, who am I to judge!?). If you/he/the client/hobbyist wanted to just get yours/his, I'm sure you/he could just either go to a bar/club pick up a (free) one nighter, get a cheapo off BP, or even go hire a SW, instead you/he comes here gives a higher donation for the service requested and that should (honestly & obviously) come with at the least an IOP.

Ok, I'm done.... long little rant/vent myself on this subject, lol. But yes I see and understand where a lot of you gentlemen are coming from on this subject... I'm sorry! Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
Great post.
The way I read this is you're likely seeing the wrong providers on here. Change your approach to the hobby, raise your standards and be more of the selective gentleman. Learn to distinguish embellished and honest reviews. Don't be so quick to join the stampede every time a new hottie come on the scene. Do more homework before making your choice and you should get better results. Originally Posted by greedy
AMEEEEEN!!!!!!

Seriously, all these complaints. . . What kind of providers are being seen? There ARE levels to this. Its like gents are scouring the lower echelon of ladies. Here's an example, with Melanie Star, Myself, Euphemia, Erotic Morgan, THN , Emary Preston, Lily Blake, Pistol Marks, Grace, Jules Jaguar, Sweettreat69, Vanessa Lux, Vanessa Leveaux, Tay, Spike Baby, Ze, BSB, Kendall, Sami, Sexi Lexi Sparks, etc (the list goes on and on) , a less than stellar affair doesn't exist.

There are COUNTLESS providers who bring their A game, so why scour the bottom of the barrel not knowing what the Heck you're walking into to?

Is it a matter of not wanting to research? What is REALLY going on???

By the end of the day guaranteed, I bet DFW hobbyist could forge a list of 75+ quality (reputable) ladies who bring it. Let it be done. This hobby should be fun and carefree.
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Well this is the other section you're in, we know how to find quality providers in here, not all higher priced pussy is good, I've had better service from "the bottom of the barrel "
Well this is the other section you're in, we know how to find quality providers in here, not all higher priced pussy is good, I've had better service from "the bottom of the barrel " Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Oooh...... Lol very well put sir and oh so very true at the same time lol
This is a good rant thread. I want jump now. lol

What urks me is when I see a provider with 2 or 3 different ads and rates on different sites. Example

100 Backpage
200 Eccie
250-300 P411

You would think it would be backwards, but for some its not. As far as the Backpage provider with the limitations. I have found that in most cases those limitations become more relaxed by the second visit, and then by the 3rd or 4th visit, you are the one dictating rates and services. I can say I have had a lot of fun with backpage providers and easier on my wallet at times, rather then paying for mediocre over prices services from some of the eccie providers. I probably should write more reviews but don't usually find the time to right a review worthy enough not to get hammered by provider wiki's on here. It sometimes seems when I read other reviews, after a gent gives a yes or no review he is then berated by other hobbiest with their yes or no review of his review. Personally I think they should take the comment section completely away from reviews and just let them stand as reviews.

Last rant. Have you ever noticed if you post a ISO requesting a special rate for an appointment you get bombarded with messages from providers you don't want to see, while hoping for a super hot provider to see your post and secretly message you for the appointment, only to tell you please don't tell anyone. But its considered rude to ask a provider for a special without a ISO... Things that make you say hmmm.

What urks me is when I see a provider with 2 or 3 different ads and rates on different sites. Example

100 Backpage
200 Eccie
250-300 P411

Last rant. Have you ever noticed if you post a ISO requesting a special rate for an appointment you get bombarded with messages from providers you don't want to see, while hoping for a super hot provider to see your post and secretly message you for the appointment, only to tell you please don't tell anyone. But its considered rude to ask a provider for a special without a ISO... Things that make you say hmmm. Originally Posted by Geeman76

First, IMPO, if you want to advertise on multiple sites fine... but if you're going to do it either change your identity (hide your face in photos) whatever... but be more consistent about your rates... should rates differ (which really I don't think they should at all) pay attention to what the site is, how much your rates change etc... but keep track... as I've heard providers either not remember what site had which rates or they pretty much did a "Wal-Mart advertise price match" smfh!!!

Secondly Geeman76, PM me
IMHO, this is true. A lot of providers forget that they are there to PROVIDE a service not to receive "theirs" (receiving "theirs" - or mine, lol, is just a perk in the job). As a provider, we are "hired" (as we're the ones receiving the donation and giving the "service") by the client/hobbyist and as such, I think and believe it's our "job" to please/satisfy the client/hobbyist on multiple levels not just BCD. A lot of providers seem forget or just fail to realize that even tho we may or may not be "attracted" to the client/hobbyist in some way or other... he is attracted to you (the provider) and because of that attraction he (the client/hobbyist) chose ("hired") you/her. Without that initial attraction towards you/her he wouldn't have set the appointment... and us providers would technically in the end be "jobless" it's better that the client/hobbyist be attracted to you/her (the provider) than the other way around. Because in all honesty if the provider only saw clients/hobbyist that only she was attracted to... she'd probably end up broke and out of this business/industry. If there is an attraction of some sort from both parties... well then that's just another plus!

Hell, yeah I can completely understand some minimal "rules" a provider may have (i.e. no BBFS or no clients/hobbyist without refs or who isn't willing to be screened - SAFETY FIRST!), but yet I've heard a list of some providers rules that, yikes, make me wonder why they even do this and make me want to honestly smack them upside the head when they wonder why they either can't seem to get a "regular" or even that many appointments... "uhhh hello!!! These men talk to eachother, weather thru a review (ROS that us providers can't see) or PM or even in the men's lounge about us providers, our services, how it really was, and honest details about if they'd actually recommend us!" There may be a hidden reason why a certain client/hobbyist didn't write a review about a session (other than he didn't have time to), even tho it seemed as tho you/he "enjoyed" your/his time, you/he may not have on a completely different level than just getting yours/his.

A lot of providers don't fully realize that a hobbyist is requesting them (choosing them) for a reason... He (the client/hobbyist) wants a GFE (PSE, BJ, BBBJ, etc...) along with IOP... cause really who wants to be with someone who doesn't seem very interested or like they're enjoying themself and just "going thru the motions" (not me lol)... hell no one wants to "fuck a dead fish" (unless you're into that, lol, who am I to judge!?). If you/he/the client/hobbyist wanted to just get yours/his, I'm sure you/he could just either go to a bar/club pick up a (free) one nighter, get a cheapo off BP, or even go hire a SW, instead you/he comes here gives a higher donation for the service requested and that should (honestly & obviously) come with at the least an IOP.

Ok, I'm done.... long little rant/vent myself on this subject, lol. But yes I see and understand where a lot of you gentlemen are coming from on this subject... I'm sorry! Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
Great attitude! This is what the hobby is about! DiyosaBaby, we'll have to meet soon!
"I don't discuss services over the phone or in person" has got to be the most prominent nuisance so far to me. So, how am I supposed to know what you offer if you've -beautifully- decided to dodged questions regarding the services you 'provide'? Originally Posted by RoundBootyLover
Why incriminate yourself with solicitation of prostitution?
I personally charge a higher rate on BP when I choose to advertise there. Higher risk= a higher reward expectation.

100 Backpage
200 Eccie
250-300 P411

You would think it would be backwards, but for some its not. As far as the Backpage provider with the limitations. I have found that in most cases those limitations become more relaxed by the second visit, and then by the 3rd or 4th visit, you are the one dictating rates and services. I can say I have had a lot of fun with backpage providers and easier on my wallet at times, rather then paying for mediocre over prices services from some of the eccie providers. I probably should write more reviews but don't usually find the time to right a review worthy enough not to get hammered by provider wiki's on here. It sometimes seems when I read other reviews, after a gent gives a yes or no review he is then berated by other hobbiest with their yes or no review of his review. Personally I think they should take the comment section completely away from reviews and just let them stand as reviews.

Last rant. Have you ever noticed if you post a ISO requesting a special rate for an appointment you get bombarded with messages from providers you don't want to see, while hoping for a super hot provider to see your post and secretly message you for the appointment, only to tell you please don't tell anyone. But its considered rude to ask a provider for a special without a ISO... Things that make you say hmmm. Originally Posted by Geeman76
Your example might be accurate for other sites but not for P411. P411 prohibits advertising a higher rate on their site than on others.
Man fuck them overpriced ones. SWers is where its at. No guilt after
Man fuck them overpriced ones. SWers is where its at. No guilt after Originally Posted by 242722
No offence 242722... please excuse me y'all, BUT if SWers is "where it's at" why the fluffing hiccup (yes I censored myself lol) are you here?
No offence 242722... please excuse me y'all, BUT if SWers is "where it's at" why the fluffing hiccup (yes I censored myself lol) are you here? Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
Uhh maybe because this thread is about RANTING about providers and their services. I mean shit im not talking about ipads or anything, just giving my rant. Wow.
I personally charge a higher rate on BP when I choose to advertise there. Higher risk= a higher reward expectation. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I advertised there a cpl of times....no one wanted to be screened, everyone wanted right now, most were demanding and pushy. I met a few, really awesome gents that travel, but man the hassle of weeding through those i couldn't see , to get to those I could see. It was like an assault....lol. I'm a spoiled brat! I admit it.