Mayweather and Mosley

Well, with all this Pacquiao support. I see a chance to make some money. So when that time comes around.....and Pacquiao finally decides to do the "olympic drug screens" then you will find out he was on those "roids" all along and second that he is a fighter that up to now hasn't fought the best in the game. You can't be the best if you haven't beaten the best. And right now that is MONEY MAYWEATHER>
i was impressed by the fight. mayweather fought good. I was disappointed in mosley being that he won the first two rounds by being aggressive. it was clearly evident that mayweather might have bitten off more than he could chew. mosley settled down and allow the fight to be brought to him and was defensively running rest of fight.
Right now, Pound for pound Mayweather is money in the bank. No one who is out there now can beat him. Pacquaio will give a good fight, but he will come up short. For he will be expoused for taking enhancements. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

IKE, reading your posts sounds like you're part of Money's management or PR team. Pacquiao was willing to be tested in accordance to boxing rules, giving blood 24 days before the fight, as well as being blood tested after the fight. It's funny that Money never required drug testing be so stringent until this fight. Why? Because he thinks Pac is doping or because he's afraid to blemish his perfect record. I'm not the only one who feels it's the latter. Most in the boxing profession knew if Pac was doping the tests he agreed to would show it, especially following the fight. Still, Money knew Pacquiao wouldn't agree to it and he had his excuse not to fight. Now Pac relented to 14 days before the fight and I don't think Money will accept that.

Yes, he has been a great fighter, but his shameless self-promotion as the best fighter ever in the history of the sport is ridiculous. Mayweather has hand-picked his opponents for years. He wouldn't fight De La Hoya until he was over the hill and the same for Mosely, who almost knocked him out in the second round. He's never fought a top notch, quality opponent in their prime, which Pacquiao is. If Money's as great as he claims, why dodge Pac, using drug tests as his out?

Until he fights and beats Pacquiao, he may remain undefeated, but will never get the "best fighter" acclaim he professes to be.
Who the fuck is maywhether to give new rules to fight him? PAC man said he is willing to do the test that are required? If he needs to do a blood test, he'll do them24 hrs before the fight!!! So who is ducking who? Is maywhether afraid manny is going to juice up for 24 straight hrs?

And just to be clear I wish both were roided up! Now that would be a good fight!!!
Who the fuck is maywhether to give new rules to fight him? PAC man said he is willing to do the test that are required? If he needs to do a blood test, he'll do them24 hrs before the fight!!! So who is ducking who? Is maywhether afraid manny is going to juice up for 24 straight hrs?

And just to be clear I wish both were roided up! Now that would be a good fight!!! Originally Posted by xxr76xx
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tion=si_latest

I guess you must have missed this article that was posted earlier. 24 hours is a pipe dream considering he wanted a 24 day window. That's over 3 weeks.
IKE, reading your posts sounds like you're part of Money's management or PR team. Pacquiao was willing to be tested in accordance to boxing rules, giving blood 24 days before the fight, as well as being blood tested after the fight. It's funny that Money never required drug testing be so stringent until this fight. Why? Because he thinks Pac is doping or because he's afraid to blemish his perfect record. I'm not the only one who feels it's the latter. Most in the boxing profession knew if Pac was doping the tests he agreed to would show it, especially following the fight. Still, Money knew Pacquiao wouldn't agree to it and he had his excuse not to fight. Now Pac relented to 14 days before the fight and I don't think Money will accept that.

Yes, he has been a great fighter, but his shameless self-promotion as the best fighter ever in the history of the sport is ridiculous. Mayweather has hand-picked his opponents for years. He wouldn't fight De La Hoya until he was over the hill and the same for Mosely, who almost knocked him out in the second round. He's never fought a top notch, quality opponent in their prime, which Pacquiao is. If Money's as great as he claims, why dodge Pac, using drug tests as his out?

Until he fights and beats Pacquiao, he may remain undefeated, but will never get the "best fighter" acclaim he professes to be. Originally Posted by surcher
It is the same testing that is required in the Olympics so it shouldn't be a big deal. The rules in boxing differ greatly from state to state and they have never done a good job of regulating themselves anyway.

Mayweather already said after the fight that the deal was on if Pacquaio agreed to the Olympic type drug screening. Moseley is a true welterweight and Mayweather dispatched him. Pacquaio started off fighting at 106 points which is like a flyweight or light flyweight. There is no way that he can go up that many classes and still retain the power to knock out naturally stronger guys.

If Pacquaio takes the fight, he has to get off the juice. If he is not on the juice, it's not a contest.
First of all its not about steroids.
Steroids would not be used in the short term before a fight.
I am sure Mayweather used steroids in his early training days. AFAIK, most boxers do,
Pac has none of the look of a body trained by steroids.

The short term would be about endurance enhancing drugs, which would easily be detected immediately after the fight, as Pac has agreed.

Mayweather is scared and it shows
/thread
First of all its not about steroids.
Steroids would not be used in the short term before a fight.
I am sure Mayweather used steroids in his early training days. AFAIK, most boxers do,
Pac has none of the look of a body trained by steroids.

The short term would be about endurance enhancing drugs, which would easily be detected immediately after the fight, as Pac has agreed.

Mayweather is scared and it shows
/thread Originally Posted by JohnnyFarangly
Maybe that is why he required a 24 day window for the Olympic style testing. I could care less whether you call it roids or performance enhancing, it's cheating to gain a competitive advantage.
Ok just read the article. So this fight should happen right? PAC man is saying 14 day cut off and he'll be tested after wards. There is no excuse for mayweather to back down, unless he's scared.
Ok just read the article. So this fight should happen right? PAC man is saying 14 day cut off and he'll be tested after wards. There is no excuse for mayweather to back down, unless he's scared. Originally Posted by xxr76xx
Mayweather just wants a fair fight. He's not scared of Pacquaio. If anything, it's the other way around.
So now pacquio is agreeing to the previous stipulations, right? So it is up to mayweather to put up or shut up. Let's all hope mayweather won't change the "rules" again.
man....you fellas....we have together and have us a fight party.....and invite some providers. this will be off the chain....so to speak....getting head and pussy while drinking beer and watching mayweather real in the advertising bucks of show biz.

simple way to solve it.....get tested.....otherwise...it does make you wonder what is up with that. level playing field.... you would be a fool to take a knife to a gun fight unless you had something up your sleeve like bulletproof vests and shields.
Mayweather just wants a fair fight. He's not scared of Pacquaio. If anything, it's the other way around. Originally Posted by Merlin
If this fight happens I am sure Pacquaio will retire Mayweather for good.
It is Pacquaio who has to agree and do it the way the champ wants it. Mayweather doesn't need Pacquaio to legitimize his ability. IT is the same testing standard that Mayweather went through in the Olyimpic.

If I am the boss and some young whipper snapper who is the new kid on the block wants to get a big payday and I can provide. He will just have to get with the program no matter what anyone says.

Trust me, this fight will not happen unless Pacquaio does it Mayweather's way. All roads lead through VEGAS and Mayweather, you guys are just wishful thinking to think other wise.....
Bottom line, Pacquiao agreed to be tested 24 days before and right after the fight. If he was on anything the blood test after would show it. Mayweather said no, do it my way or I wont fight and he didn't, while staring at a possible $50 million pay day. Now Pac says 14 days and after. If money says no again, he's scared to lose. Trust me, Pacquiao isn't afraid of Mayweather. He didn't pussy out. I simply call it as I see it, like Skip Bayless, lol.

Merlin, you seem to have a love affair with Mayweather.