Donald Trump Is Considering Running… for Speaker of the House

Wouldn’t he have to be elected to Congress first?... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. But you would know that if you knew anything. Which you don't. So there is that.
It amazes me how afraid the Commies are of Trump. I call the Democrats "Commies" now because they aren't worthy of being called Democrats anymore, that's even too good for them. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I've tried to get some libtard friends to explain why they are so all fired up against MTG. But they can't. The fear is delirious. I see her as a VP fo sho.
Synonyms for complain....

beef, bellyache, bitch, bleat, carp, caterwaul, crab, croak, fuss, gripe, grizzle, grouch, grouse, growl, grumble, grump, holler, inveigh, keen, kick, kvetch, maunder [chiefly British], moan, murmur, mutter, nag, repine, scream, squawk, squeal, wail, whimper, whine, whinge [British], yammer, yawp (or yaup), yowl
as in

Your {beef, bitch, whine, grouch, complaint...} is that...

Yup, checks out. Originally Posted by texassapper

I find many names fit. So I just go with the acronym of 5 of them
C - Carping Commies
U - Unrepentant bloviators
N - Nattering ninnies
T - Torqued off toe jamb
S - Screaming, squawking skags
So simple. Simple simple simple. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah, It's a simple concept. The Commies are always putting on a circus Act. Trump gets a laugh out of it like the rest of the real Americans do. It is getting a bit old now though. The Commies need to grow up.
Thank you Senator McCarthy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I've tried to get some libtard friends to explain why they are so all fired up against MTG. But they can't. The fear is delirious. I see her as a VP fo sho. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

MTG is uglier than Tom Petty
MTG is uglier than Tom Petty Originally Posted by matchingmole
True dat. I would certainly do her. No earthly idea why you would prefer Tom. But you do you I s'pose. Ghey gotta ghey I guess...
MTG is uglier than Tom Petty Originally Posted by matchingmole

Adam Schiff as President. Racist Greene as vice.

I came up with this theory back in May if you don't remember. Of course, the usual gang of idiots went off their meds at the time. It is the quickest way to get Trump back into the Oval Office. As I wrote earlier, elect Trump to the Speaker's office, impeach and convict Biden, promote Harris into the Oval Office, block any attempts to select a new VP, and impeach and convict Harris. A vacancy opens up for the Speaker to become president. All perfectly constitutional and legal. If you can get the democrats on board they can always 25th amendment either Biden or Harris.
Are you talking about other guys JUNK again, JD?
I came up with this theory back in May if you don't remember. Of course, the usual gang of idiots went off their meds at the time. It is the quickest way to get Trump back into the Oval Office. As I wrote earlier, elect Trump to the Speaker's office, impeach and convict Biden, promote Harris into the Oval Office, block any attempts to select a new VP, and impeach and convict Harris. A vacancy opens up for the Speaker to become president. All perfectly constitutional and legal. If you can get the democrats on board they can always 25th amendment either Biden or Harris. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
how likely is this to happen in a very toasty political enviroment?

there are a number of things biden can be impeached on, maybe all of them....

as for impeaching harris... what do you have on her? being incompetent isn't reason enough to impeach her.
All perfectly constitutional and legal. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

as for impeaching harris... what do you have on her? being incompetent isn't reason enough to impeach her. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Please provide an example of a “competent” Vice President.

Pence?

Cheney?

Biden?

Quayle?

You’re cracked bub.

as for impeaching harris... what do you have on her? being incompetent isn't reason enough to impeach her. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If Harris becomes President she'll do something to get impeached. All she has to do is make a phone call to a foreign head of state. It worked for the Democrats to impeach Trump, lol.
Since the only reason listed for impeachment is "high crimes and misdemeanors" it is open to the House what that means. Since Harris raised money for rioters to be granted bail and they went out and did it again, Harris is guilty of being an accessory to arson, riots, and maybe a couple of murders. As for being on the job, dereliction of duty with her failure to even try to do anything about the border. Since a president is required to carry out the law of the land, I assume that it applies to VPs as well. She is derelict.