Lesson Learned - I'm Definitely Getting Older

Good post mate! I get what you're saying. I'm fit but age still can be a proper cunt. I'm in the office all day, and often times ache from the day before's five mile run. That didn't happen at thirty. As an Englishman I'm very pro-tux...007.
Hahaha I sooo doubt this. Money talks. Look at Mark Cuban, he isnt sharply dressed but yet he gets all the ladies.

And on another note Paige's girlfriend is Hotttt like fireeee Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I've NEVER seen Cuban with a woman. There's a 99% chance that that's so because I don't see him enough. When I do see him it's jeans and t-shirt, but then again, that's only at an occasional viewing of an NBA game involving the Mavericks, and a quick cutaway to the owner in the stands.

I'm sure he has a closet full of custom made suits and can get just about any woman he wants. I've just never seen it, reason(s) stated above.
So, I've been battling the Age-Train like everyone else. Shit aches in the morning whether I did anything physical the day before or not. People are starting to ref to me as the "older guy" when discussing a group of friends. And, I have the urge to buy a sports car I probably can't get in and out of. Yep, all the signs are there.

I had a hall pass and decided to use it on an elegant evening in Dallas: great steak, tuxedo, Theater ticket...not tickets, ticket. I wanted to go flirt with ladies in evening dresses and disposable income. The loud nightclub scene wasn't what I had in mind. THIS eventually ended up being my first clue that I'm closer to the sunset than sunrise.

I did enjoy my dinner. Nothing beats a great steak and a well-prepared meal. Got to the Theater and made my way to my seat...great seat by the way. As the others took their seats I started to realize that I was surrounded by silver-haired elitists and ladies my own age! Oh shit!

The old bat next to me was pleasant enough. She leaned over and asked if I had come to see the performance by myself. I immediately felt old and fucking pathetic. Who the fuck goes to the theater in a tux by themselves? What the fuck? When I said, "yes" she replied with, "It's a shame that younger people don't truly appreciate the arts anymore." FUCK ME! I politely excused myself and pulled out my phone...www.ECCIE.net ASAP

I figured I could prove to myself that I still GOT IT, even at my age.

I arranged to meet with two young spinners! Yeah, that's right...tickets, not ticket! Already made that mistake...not again, my friend. We're fucking two chicks much less than half my age!

I'll post a review later, but I did learn a valuable lesson. I can still keep up with the young guns here! It may require a little blue pill and two days to recover, but I can do it. Toby Keith was right! I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Thank you, BarbieSpreadumz and PlayfulPaige69, whose combined age is still less than mine! I hope the two of you have recovered from a night with this silver-haired geezer.

Takeaway

You're only as old as you let yourself feel.

I need some sleep and a vitamin pack. Originally Posted by Say What

Hahaha…I am a big theatre fan and even I know that it's mostly older crowds who appreciate the theatre. I love it!
I've always loved the older crowd…for some reason, I get along with them better. I can't stand night clubs or bars with 20 or 30 something. But more importantly…did you enjoy the show? LOL
Good post mate! I get what you're saying. I'm fit but age still can be a proper cunt. I'm in the office all day, and often times ache from the day before's five mile run. That didn't happen at thirty. As an Englishman I'm very pro-tux...007. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Love a man who dresses well….aaand English! I have aches and pain too and I am in my 30s. :-( It's only going downhill I heard.
Nice and good on you, life is too short do what you want! Age is just a number one I dont give a shit about( I am over 50 BTW) like in one of my favorite movies quotes, you can get living or you can get dieing, your choice!

I soon plan to have a nice time with a younger lady from ECCIE, most likely Saturday, need to work off some IPA
As one who has achieved the unique status of having a Medicare card in my wallet, I salute Say What, and say that I have tried hard (no pun intended) to maintain my status as a functioning male with selected ladies. Sure, some days are better than others, but every day when not only me, but my member as well, can stand at attention for an extended period of time is a good day! Keep up the good work Say What! Proud of you!
SAS
Young girls are supposed to make you feel young again, right?

I ran face first into Father Time's ass...felt older than I was.

Figured I could kick his ass by proving how easily I could handle those hot young things. Yeah, that didn't happen. But two hours later...they were the ones snoring and I was still drinking.
Every detail about your experience is sooooo true, Say What. Have to agree with Prolongus about working out. At my advanced years the work out ain't nothing like it was but it certainly helps. And thanks to modern medical chemistry we gents of the mature years are able to have some mighty fine fun with the ladies.

Hell, Dallas is Hobby Heaven, it would be a damn shame not to be able to partake.

And isn't Raquel de Milo a sweetie for thinking you're only 29 or 30?
You'd have been better off at the Gloria's in Frisco. What you would have saved in dry cleaning alone could have made it a 4-some, and THAT would have been a survival story!

RDM gets paid to be nice and lie.

Good show, even if it was over the top in a sartorial sort of way.
And isn't Raquel de Milo a sweetie for thinking you're only 29 or 30? Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Yes, she is a total sweetheart for saying that, which doesn't make her a liar...just extremely polite.

RDM gets paid to be nice and lie.

Good show, even if it was over the top in a sartorial sort of way. Originally Posted by phildo
Or...stay with me here...she's a little blind and/or confused about who I am. Either way, I appreciate it.

Whoa, dildo. Take it easy, big fella. Over the top is just how I roll
I love a well dressed man. I have alot of formals but don't wear any of them often.
Samantha....you weren't ANYWHERE near 'downhill' when I saw you late last April! You were really on your game girl!!

Love a man who dresses well….aaand English! I have aches and pain too and I am in my 30s. :-( It's only going downhill I heard. Originally Posted by samantha thom