How often....

As if, I don't have better things to do.

Originally Posted by Ansley
What a sick puppy -- to do that to a dog (or is it a squirrel?)
What a sick puppy -- to do that to a dog (or is it a squirrel?) Originally Posted by pjorourke
It's a rodent in a party hat,Ansley thought she could sneak this one on before I wake up.And what the hell is that dog doing in a haloI know that Ed's gorgeous face, and humble demeanor have driven some of you to some odd behavior, but to put a party hat on a rodent???

Be glad that I am still half asleep,otherwise I would have to scan my picture of Ed at a birthday party in his party hat. Party hats, tiaras, and even a sneaky halo , or two will not change the fact that the Rodent, and all of his little friends do not stand a chance against my Baby bird.

Edit to add: I just looked up the word lummox.Poor Ansley has gone insane because Ed will not return the several dozen emails she has sent him.

This is truly a woman scorned
And we now have a late entry into the fight (see the halo)... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
CT, it is unwise to get betweeen two gals yammer'n about their little darl'ns.

Grab a beer...sit back...put your feet up...and watch the show.
Grab a beer...sit back...put your feet up...and watch the show. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Soooooo cute!!!!!!!!
As if, I don't have better things to do.

Originally Posted by Ansley
Grab a beer...sit back...put your feet up...and watch the show. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
And remember NO wagering.
And remember NO wagering. Originally Posted by SR Only
Just.....(brace yourselves)....donations. LOL
How about the mom who dresses funny? Originally Posted by SR Only
Ok, $1500 on the mom... No odds! Note: She dresses pretty hot to me.

And what the hell is that dog doing in a halo Originally Posted by Becky
Them's fight'n words! The cute lil guy is only 5 months old. How can Big Mean Edward pick on a poor defenseless PUPPY! Ok, $200 on the funny dress one!

BWT is that squirrel a pure breed?

Freshly popped batch...
BWT is that squirrel a pure breed? Originally Posted by ed_mustafa

Freshly popped batch... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yep!! So many "one liners" came into my head. But I thought better of it...and decided (like you) to grab the popcorn.
Soooooo cute!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
Rodents in party hats ???Perhaps I can post a picture of a cockroach in a top hat. I am sure that some of you will find that cute too

Them's fight'n words! The cute lil guy is only 5 months old. How can Big Mean Edward pick on a poor defenseless PUPPY! Ok, $200 on the funny dress one!
Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
Ha Ha Ha, all dogs are sweet, and defeseless at five months old Just you wait until your precious little angel hits his terrible twos.

Ansley must be the funny dressed one that you put $$ on because the last time I checked I had no clothes on.

Yep!! So many "one liners" came into my head. But I thought better of it...and decided (like you) to grab the popcorn. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
You are a very wise man
heh
Attached Images File Type: jpg mother-guppy.jpg (118.4 KB, 93 views)
LOL, If I see a tiara on that damn fish I will explode.
Just you wait until your precious little angel hits his terrible twos.

He's always going to be an angel! His parents are very gentle.

Ansley must be the funny dressed one that you put $$ on because the last time I checked I had no clothes on.

Ok, gonna cover my bets, $1.5K on the naked mom.
heh Originally Posted by discreetgent
Wow DG I'm impressed. It looks like you have a great aquarium going. See pets can be fun!