Fort Worth Providers ADs

Ok Matador. This dead horse is beyond beating. Not another word from me. Thank you and Peace
Matador,

I get the issues you guys have trying to police the ladies. At this point, I typically don't RTM a Dallas lady posting an ad in FW forum unless her ad states something like

"Hey FW guys, why don't you carry your ass over to Dallas and come see me!"

That to me is a blatant violation of the rules, she has no intention of going to FW, and she should lose her ad posting ability for a couple of weeks to help enforce the lesson.
Matador,

I get the issues you guys have trying to police the ladies. At this point, I typically don't RTM a Dallas lady posting an ad in FW forum unless her ad states something like

"Hey FW guys, why don't you carry your ass over to Dallas and come see me!"

That to me is a blatant violation of the rules, she has no intention of going to FW, and she should lose her ad posting ability for a couple of weeks to help enforce the lesson. Originally Posted by tigercat
Agreed on that last point. And make the punishment public so others will learn from their mistakes. Do it a few times and others will learn.
Before I reply to anything else, let me state this: If I didn't care about the concerns you guys are expressing here, I would simply pretend I never saw this thread and bother with other issues behind the scenes. I also wouldn't take time out of my day to follow up on some reports that should not be made to begin with. Yes, I know that is kind of blunt, but I am trying to find a workable solution here, not trying to be the most popular guy in this forum. Originally Posted by Matador
Matador, thanks for doing a largely thankless job. I'm glad that the issue is at least being looked at, because I, too, stick to the Tarrant County providers and often wonder why Dallas providers run ads in the FTW section. I understand your point about outcalls, though.
Dallas and ft worth are two completely different worlds.

Personally, I would never stay in the funk.

Tarrant county police department is off the chain!
In other words fuck you. Laziness is the reason I'm not a premier member. Originally Posted by boomvang

Wow, that was a stretch to interpret a "fuck you" out of Matador's reply. You really need to rub one out and relax you a bit.
I agree it was a bit extreme, but I sympathize with the guys who don't live or work in North Dallas and whose schedules make it difficult to get there. That is where most of the action is, and if you are in one of the more far flung regions, the search for strange is more challenging. It would be great if Eccie management would work with us to find a way to make it easier.
Matador, thanks for doing a largely thankless job. I'm glad that the issue is at least being looked at, because I, too, stick to the Tarrant County providers and often wonder why Dallas providers run ads in the FTW section. I understand your point about outcalls, though. Originally Posted by doublebogey49
I don't.

A guy willing to drive to Dallas would just check the Dallas ads.

That excuse is ridiculous.
FWIW, I like the idea of a west-of-360 ad forum coupled with a mandatory form.

But it'll never happen.

It would be great if Eccie management would work with us to find a way to make it easier. Originally Posted by TinMan
As in any organization, you must remember that:

• suggestions to improve things carry with them an implicit criticism of the status quo and, by extension, those responsible for it;
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good -- anything that might make the situation better can't just make it better and have fewer problems than we have now; it must have zero problems, or it's simply not workable or doable;
  • even in a low-risk, high-reward scenario, it takes a lot of energy to overcome the inertia of a body at rest, and that energy rarely comes from the lower tiers of the hierarchy.

That to me is a blatant violation of the rules, she has no intention of going to FW, and she should lose her ad posting ability for a couple of weeks to help enforce the lesson. Originally Posted by tigercat
Agreed on that last point. And make the punishment public so others will learn from their mistakes. Do it a few times and others will learn. Originally Posted by TinMan
So the two of you wish to "punish" certain companions when YOU feel that they're not doing what is appropriate, or correct, with regard to advertising.

So the two of YOU wish to "punish" a woman who generally is responsible for feeding her children and taking care of their bills by not allowing them to advertise on the busiest board in Texas, or their home base?

Man ... that does sound VERY harsh to me. Glad that I follow the rules (mostly! ) with regard to placing ads in Fort Worth.

However, I will add that I will post ads in Fort Worth because I'm always looking for an opportunity to visit there, get a hotel if need be, or make outcalls. To me, a common companion, it's not a matter of trying to upset anyone.

It's an issue of wanting to create a client base in Fort Worth so that I can start going there once a week or every couple of weeks. In other words, honest marketing.

I'm hardly trying to scam anyone. Perhaps others are but I adore Fort Worth. I would sincerely like to visit there more and only a few weeks back, spoke to someone about using her incall in Fort Worth. I am sincere.

So all in all, although I can see where there might be some frustration, going into such detail about ad postings would be counter-productive. There are plenty of women here on this board who straddle the lines between Fort Worth and Dallas, literally and well, figuratively.
Oh, come on, Elisabeth, it's not that hard to follow the rules if you care enough to do so. Take the short-notice thread as a case where the mods required very specific guidelines, and because a few providers refused to do so, the entire thread was scrapped. We all lose.

What the FW guys (your customers) are telling you is that the FW ad forum is not useful to them for the reasons already cited. Personally, I would prefer one ad forum for the entire area, and an ad form that requires all the ladies to complete that information which will allow folks in the hinterlands to more easily locate the lady of their dreams. Short of that, more discipline surrounding the use of the FW forum could be helpful.
Take the short-notice thread as a case where the mods required very specific guidelines, and because a few providers refused to do so, the entire thread was scrapped. We all lose. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agreed on that last point. And make the punishment public so others will learn from their mistakes. Do it a few times and others will learn. Originally Posted by TinMan
These two statements are at odds. The short notice thread had DOZENS of public examples of ladies who violated the rules. Yet it dindn't stop. Public chastisement doesn't prevent or change the behavior of most ad violations.

Yes. A few bad apples spoils the bunch. You guys are saying the exact same thing regarding the FW ad section.

Anyway. Use the RTM. We will try to curb the incorrectly placed ads.
I wasn't aware that any punishment had been levied for noncompliance. I thought the offending posts were simply removed, which in and of itself would not be a deterrent.

If the behavior continued despite points, suspension of posting privileges, etc., then I stand corrected. In most of society, the knowledge you will be punished for misdeeds tends to reduce the activity...perhaps this is the exception.
EW,

I think you would make a great reporter - take my comments out of context and quote them with your own little twist.

I have no problem with a lady advertising in her home base where she provides. When a lady goes and posts an advertisement in FW for guys to come see her in Dallas, I have a problem.

Let's take it a step further. How would you feel if a Las Vegas provider posted in the Dallas forums, advertising her services, but the only way to see her would be to travel to Vegas? Would the Dallas ladies get pissed? I bet so. OK, that is too blatant, how about Houston, Austin, Waco? Hell, I can get from my office to Waco probably faster than from my office to North Dallas with all of the construction right now.

See comments below, in RED.

So the two of you wish to "punish" certain companions when YOU feel that they're not doing what is appropriate, or correct, with regard to advertising.
- No, we want them to follow the rules set by the owners, Tinman and I had nothing to do with making the rules.

So the two of YOU wish to "punish" a woman who generally is responsible for feeding her children and taking care of their bills by not allowing them to advertise on the busiest board in Texas, or their home base?
- Simply advertise where you are willing to work. Where they choose to ply their trade is unimportant, be it busy or slow. Tinman and I would never suggest that a lady could not advertise in a market she wishes to serve and is willing to serve. (Tinman, hope you don't mind me putting words in your mouth, and please feel free to call me out on it if I am wrong.) It has been an ongoing issue, and the only way to get some people to follow rules is to slap their hand, or hit their pocketbook.

Man ... that does sound VERY harsh to me. Glad that I follow the rules (mostly! ) with regard to placing ads in Fort Worth.

However, I will add that I will post ads in Fort Worth because I'm always looking for an opportunity to visit there, get a hotel if need be, or make outcalls. To me, a common companion, it's not a matter of trying to upset anyone.

It's an issue of wanting to create a client base in Fort Worth so that I can start going there once a week or every couple of weeks. In other words, honest marketing.

I'm hardly trying to scam anyone. Perhaps others are but I adore Fort Worth. I would sincerely like to visit there more and only a few weeks back, spoke to someone about using her incall in Fort Worth. I am sincere.
- In regards to all of this, I don't think I have ever RTM'd an ad of yours in FW. You typically state you are coming to FW, or would like to if there is enough interest. I don't have a problem with this. Where the problem comes up, a lady advertises in FW forum, with no intention of ever crossing the county line.

So all in all, although I can see where there might be some frustration, going into such detail about ad postings would be counter-productive. There are plenty of women here on this board who straddle the lines between Fort Worth and Dallas, literally and well, figuratively.
- And for the women who straddle the line, I see no issue with them advertising in both Dallas and Fort Worth forums.Most of the mid-cities (Arlington, HEB, Grapevine, etc.) are technically in Tarrant County, but close enough for easy access from either county. It would not bother me to see Grand Prairie or Irving gals advertise in FW forum. But N Dallas, Plano, Richardson, etc. advertising their incall in the FW forum is a blatant violation of the spirit of the FW forum. A downtown FW lady, or Burleson, advertising in Dallas forums would elicit a similar objection from that side of the metroplex.
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You read my intent well, tigercat. "Punishing" providers is low on my list of things I want to do.

I'm interested in exploring ways to make this site more useful to folks like me who are location- and/or time-challenged, and find the current means of locating ladies when and where I want to see them a bit frustrating. Providing disincentives to misusing the FW ad forum is just one idea that deserves consideration. I would much prefer some other alternative.