Bareback on first sex encounter?

I will admit to BB sex in the hobby during the first meeting. I keep a list of these girls for Christmas presents and future meetings. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Honestly the only reason why I have never met a girl off here is cuz I would want it from her bareback every time including the first time, and would wanna cum insider her pussy, not pull out or anything.

If a girl on here is willing to do that with me I would be all for it and probably become a regular of hers instantly.

Most sessions I've had start with the girl asking if I'm clean and then when I say yes her saying we don't need a condom. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Most sessions? Wow I was under the impression most girls on here at least start with condoms. The thought of going bare with a girl on our first sex encounter is always a turn on for me.

I am def STD free, I get checked often even though I currently only have 1 sex partner. I would def love to find providers like that who do it bareback on our first meeting.

Maybe I need to learn how to ask the girl on here, or maybe one of them can just PM me after reading this, haha.
Haha...you go v girl....talk the talk..and no action. Glad you're ( kinda) ok though n still posting bs
Haha...you go v girl....talk the talk..and no action. Glad you're ( kinda) ok though n still posting bs Originally Posted by Tsmokies
No I def would be all action if I knew for sure it was bareback. I would rather not have sex at all than use a condom.

It doesn't get any better than staring into a girl's eyes while cumming insider her wet pussy.
It doesn't get any better than staring into a girl's eyes while cumming insider her wet pussy.
What a romantic!

You know what makes for a wetter pussy--the five guys that filled her full earlier in the day!
The worst or best thing that can happen is going on a second date to a singers club. Use a condom. And then proceed to watch your date get DP'd raw by some random guys she met coming back from the toilet.
Ahh, one of the few things good about getting old!

My RW encounters are generally women of my age (45-55) and through some combination of menopause, tubes tied, or other inability to conceive, I cannot remember the last time condoms or pills were mentioned.

Of course, one of the leading interest factors for me in a GF or FWB is no desire to procreate. So that and the usual fact that they are no longer fertile usually gets clarified over the first drink! That is as good a sign that we are getting busy later as if she pulled off her panties and handed them to you!!! Originally Posted by NTXReggie

That and getting the Senior Citizens discount everywhere you go!
Have you ever went bareback on your first time having sex with that partner? I don't mean with providers unless you want to count them. But some girls in DFW area seem to be willing to have unprotected sex right off the bat, rather than starting with condoms and eventually not using them. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I use them.
Everytime.
If I get sick or pregnant I can't work soooooooo I'm going to continue to use them. If a client "doesn't like them" or "can't keep hard" .. sounds like a personal problem.
I once had a guy tell me he's NEVER used them, then proceeded to attempt to stick his shxt in me....
I MADE him wear it, then the whole date he kept trying to slip it off like I wouldn't notice the difference.
THEN got upset when I refused to see him anymore....
These are the type of dates that literally make me sick to my stomach...
I use them.
Everytime.
If I get sick or pregnant I can't work soooooooo I'm going to continue to use them. If a client "doesn't like them" or "can't keep hard" .. sounds like a personal problem.
I once had a guy tell me he's NEVER used them, then proceeded to attempt to stick his shxt in me....
I MADE him wear it, then the whole date he kept trying to slip it off like I wouldn't notice the difference.
THEN got upset when I refused to see him anymore....
These are the type of dates that literally make me sick to my stomach... Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Well at least you are upfront about it which is good. It is better to know ahead of time if bareback is possible.
Well at least you are upfront about it which is good. It is better to know ahead of time if bareback is possible. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
It is what it is
I'm visiting from Little Rock and I was told before I came there a lot of BB out here in Dallas..thats cool I mean to each their own I'd just rather not have to worry about those problems
If a girl on here is willing to do that with me I would be all for it and probably become a regular of hers instantly Originally Posted by SteveOTX

Here ya go big boy:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1408

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=298861

Enjoy!
This is a tough question. I have been fixed, so pregnancy is not a concern. I had a scare in that department a few years back though. But I still want to protect myself. Most STD's are only a few days of antibiotics away ftom being ok. But there are a couple that never go away.
Have you ever went bareback on your first time having sex with that partner? I don't mean with providers unless you want to count them. But some girls in DFW area seem to be willing to have unprotected sex right off the bat, rather than starting with condoms and eventually not using them. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You dont even have one review, you are a total troll...

Go away, who cares what you think.
I prefer it bare just feels better. But it's ladies choice. If she says we need a condom then fine let's cover him up and get it on, but if there are no stop signs i'm definitely going skinny dipping in it. In my RW encounters i make it known upfront that i like it bare and thus most are always that way.
Here ya go big boy:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1408

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=298861

Enjoy! Originally Posted by Cornelius
Thanks I knew of those 2 already. Any others? The names can be PM'd to me to keep private.

You dont even have one review, you are a total troll...

Go away, who cares what you think. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Did you see where it said that I haven't met any girls on here yet cuz I would want it bare right off the bat and assumed no girls here would do that?

I prefer it bare just feels better. But it's ladies choice. If she says we need a condom then fine let's cover him up and get it on, but if there are no stop signs i'm definitely going skinny dipping in it. In my RW encounters i make it known upfront that i like it bare and thus most are always that way. Originally Posted by Cantgetenuff
Yes bare is always the best, and yeah RW girls are def down with bareback, many even push for it so I guess I just need to stick with them.
It is what it is
I'm visiting from Little Rock and I was told before I came there a lot of BB out here in Dallas..thats cool I mean to each their own I'd just rather not have to worry about those problems Originally Posted by ACharmXo
What you are doing is fine. I'm not gonna have unprotected sex unless I know the girl a little already, or in the case of one's from this site we have the discussion about both being clean.