When the Real World makes you think about the Hobby

Many times i go through a fast food drive through or at other low paying jobs and see a hot girl and think if you only knew what i know about the hobby, you would be making big money. These girls work their ass off for 200/week

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Ditto on the fast-food girls. Saw one last week at Slim Chickens in Hurst I'd've paid double whatever she asked. But I never can figure out how to make the approach.

Waitresses, too.

Walmart girls, not so much. And Racetrac must have an ugly box that you have to check to get hired.
I still smile when I see an ATM sign.....
Ditto on the fast-food girls. Saw one last week at Slim Chickens in Hurst I'd've paid double whatever she asked. But I never can figure out how to make the approach.

Waitresses, too.

Walmart girls, not so much. And Racetrac must have an ugly box that you have to check to get hired. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I agree, if you think about all the providers here on eccie and other sites, someone had to approach them at some point. If we found the words to say to them, would we be considered a manager, recruiter, pimp, etc.? Would she say: i am not a whore? (Even though our intentions would be to get her out of that low paying, long hour job and get some pussy in the process) She will collect her 200 at the end of the 40 hour work week and then fuck her boyfriend for free. if they only knew.

CG
On the way to work this morning I saw a license plate with the letters CIM before the numbers. Pretty sure it was just a random assignment, but she wasn't bad looking !
Drivin thru north Dallas ????
One of my biggest customers is named L-3.

I love it when I get asked how things are coming on the L3 project.
Drivin thru north Dallas ???? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Oklahoma City actually, plate was from the East coast.
  • CD3
  • 11-14-2017, 04:34 PM
On the way to work this morning I saw a license plate with the letters CIM before the numbers. Pretty sure it was just a random assignment, but she wasn't bad looking ! Originally Posted by rcinokc

My "fucks for 250" was a random assignment

Fkx_4250

Sorry I'm repeating I just think that's fucking hilarious.
My "fucks for 250" was a random assignment

Fkx_4250

Sorry I'm repeating I just think that's fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by CD3
Thats awesome!