FYI: It is rude to arrive early.

I hope the next guy who thinks it's okay to knock on the door 15 minutes early is greeted by the lady's father or brother who happen to be on their way out and have no idea what their daughter or sister does for a living. Try being a little more discreet, guys. Those who compare it to showing up early for a business meeting are completely disregarding the discretion element. Originally Posted by Booth

Hypothetically speaking of course... if a lady has family over at her incall anytime remotely close to any possible interaction with a john is simply stupid and playing with fire... just sayin....

sixx
At a time where the economy is still affecting the hobby for many, I don't see the point in this thread. I have been told by enough girls that the phone is not ringing enough and to complain about being a little early. Things could be alot worse.

This seems that this pet peeve about someone being too early, is best communicated via correspondence with hobbysists PRIOR to booking.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

So because the economy is slow and some providers are not making the money they want to be making because of such- they should take whatever they can get regardless of the disrespect and unprofessionalism and even blatant disregard for security and other issues? C'mon, Sixx, you "know" better than that.

KKA
XOXO
So because the economy is slow and some providers are not making the money they want to be making because of such- they should take whatever they can get regardless of the disrespect and unprofessionalism and even blatant disregard for security and other issues? C'mon, Sixx, you "know" better than that.

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

The OP has not commented if she communicated her disdain for anyone being early. Has she made that clear in her PM's etc prior to booking? I have pet peeves myself and dislikes (CBJ) and make that very CLEAR before I agree to see someone.

This rant seems best suited for the powder room IMO....

sixx
I dont believe it was a rant and since I have met her personally I can say quite honestly that her demeanor and personality would suggest completely otherwise. I just think she is creating an awareness within the general population just as many of the ladies and hobbyists do on a variety of similar type issues.

KKA
XOXO
She wasnt being rude at all. She was letting the public know this information so they all take heed. Alot, NOT ALL, gentleman do this on a regular basis. Just because she didnt get emotional and start a riot in here like some childish providers do does not mean she is being rude- it means she is being an ADULT. I think YOUR post was rude and useless. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Whaaaaaaa! My post was not rude it was merely stating she should have handled it in private. But by all means show your rudeness as well.Guys talk just as much as ladies in their private lounges, and you'll make your rep there.
hmmm. i am generally a few minutes early to appointments...not much...maybe 5 minutes or so. I always text or call, and don't knock or enter until I receive a response that it is ok to come.

Now having said that, I would think it is rude for the providers, even high volume providers to book appointments back to back without at least 15 minutes cushion in between.

Yuck! used sheets. I hope you freshen up before your next.
I can imagine what gets seen by those that arrive early.....

I'm sitting outside an in call location the other day with a lady in the front seat having a conversation......

When out come a very high profile poster..... his face down... studying his phone intently..... texting as he walks by.... oblivious of my being there.....

We know each other.... I was tempted to roll down the window and say Hello.....

Curious to know if he was texting his NEXT appointment that he was on the way!
I see nothing whatsoever wrong about arriving early for a session. The big difference is I don't knock on the door until the agreed to time. I also text the lady first and let her know that I'm there and ready to play when she is but I also stress "take your time, I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to let you know" in case she's ready as well. When she responds, it let's me know if she needs more time and exactly when to knock on the door. This isn't rocket science.....it's called common courtesy.
Whaaaaaaa! My post was not rude it was merely stating she should have handled it in private. But by all means show your rudeness as well.Guys talk just as much as ladies in their private lounges, and you'll make your rep there. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Yeah and everyone knows my rep already...no big shock there now is it. lol

Dont worry- your words dont hurt my feelings. I am not easily offended especially on a damn hooker board. So anytime....be my guest.

Perhaps I found your post was a bit harsh, if not rude as you point out, yet if she feels the needs to make the board aware of the issue- that is her priviledge as a poster and member of the community. I dont think she came out to post in rant form or to be rude etc etc- she RARELY ever posts unless it is an ad and never really gets involved in any drama on the board at all- that is not her personality- on board or off.

KKA
XOXO
Upon re-reading OP your probably right about her intent. Just as a guy reading it I found it rude. It was not,it only left me with that 1st impression . My apologies . And standing up for her wasn't rude either. I guess the way you handle yourself could be considered Klassy as well.
I see nothing whatsoever wrong about arriving early for a session. The big difference is I don't knock on the door until the agreed to time. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
I believe the OP's definition of "arriving early" was specifically knocking on the door or expecting her to be free to start the session earlier than scheduled.
As long as you don't do that I doubt she really cares what time you pull up.
Upon re-reading OP your probably right about her intent. Just as a guy reading it I found it rude. It was not,it only left me with that 1st impression . My apologies . And standing up for her wasn't rude either. I guess the way you handle yourself could be considered Klassy as well. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Ya just gotta know where people are coming from and kinda look beyond the text because as we all know- it is sometimes difficult to understand the intended "tone" the poster is trying to convey. Happens all too often and many are just too quick to jump the gun. Apologies humbly accepted but no need for them at all. No worries.

And thanks, I like to think I am classy, some call me a bitch, some call me mean, callus, heartless, tart, sweet, a doll, funny, the list goes on and on- been called alot of things, dont care as long as they call me! lol

KKA
XOXO
Nice to know.

Thanks!

(Miss you ... !)
"To be early is to be on time
to be on time is to be late"

My track coach always told me this in high school.......I just could not get it to work! Originally Posted by WildThing96
This is my philosophy as well.
I ALWAYS get there early because I HATE being late. I will NEVER knock on the door early unless you are ready & tell me it's OK to do so. I VERY MUCH respect a ladies time and know when to LEAVE as well. Ask any of my regulars.....I'm a well oiled machine. ...All of this is just common courtesy IMHO and should be shown from both the ladies and gents as well........Happy Hobbying...... be on time, leave on time, be fresh as a Spring daisy Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
+1
If I am early I text her and tell her 'hey I'm a little early, text me back when your ready"

sometimes I hang out, read a book, window shop. And sometimes if she's ready to go a little early too then it's game on. Originally Posted by budman33
I get this alot.
At a time where the economy is still affecting the hobby for many, I don't see the point in this thread. I have been told by enough girls that the phone is not ringing enough and to complain about being a little early. Things could be alot worse.

This seems that this pet peeve about someone being too early, is best communicated via correspondence with hobbysists PRIOR to booking.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I understand this reply as saying that the lady needs to tell the hobbyist in advance not to show up early.
Upon re-reading OP your probably right about her intent. Just as a guy reading it I found it rude. It was not,it only left me with that 1st impression . My apologies . And standing up for her wasn't rude either. I guess the way you handle yourself could be considered Klassy as well. Originally Posted by rockerrick
This just goes to show that each of us takes things differently so we need to try to be careful how we word things at times so that we don't offend. Men or women may see things as rude even if it is just posting information. We can't hear inflection or tone of voice from behind the keyboard. How many times are people joking yet someone takes it as rude or judgmental?
I've had guys show up 15 minutes to even more. Unless it is first thing in the morning or you have a revolving door, then 15 minutes shouldn't matter. I normally set aside a minimum of 2 hours even for a half hour appt although usually only 1 or 2 appts a day. That way there is no chance of running into previous client and give me time to clean up after the appt and relax before my next appt.
This is my philosophy as well.

+1

I get this alot.

I understand this reply as saying that the lady needs to tell the hobbyist in advance not to show up early.

This just goes to show that each of us takes things differently so we need to try to be careful how we word things at times so that we don't offend. Men or women may see things as rude even if it is just posting information. We can't hear inflection or tone of voice from behind the keyboard. How many times are people joking yet someone takes it as rude or judgmental?
I've had guys show up 15 minutes to even more. Unless it is first thing in the morning or you have a revolving door, then 15 minutes shouldn't matter. I normally set aside a minimum of 2 hours even for a half hour appt although usually only 1 or 2 appts a day. That way there is no chance of running into previous client and give me time to clean up after the appt and relax before my next appt. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
What about arriving almost three years late?