Coco No Show

Pussywhipped over a whore now that's sad Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I hate pussywhipped guys, they start to think the pussy is free
I hate pussywhipped guys, they start to think the pussy is free Originally Posted by MaryBeth
That depends on how you whip the pussy on them. A girl that can really give a good BJ and gets an old man off more than once could would make me disinvest one of my properties to afford to keep it coming. Houses can be picked up every day but that provider is priceless.
We are not pussy whipped, CoCo is a sexual A-Dick-tion. There should be a 12 step program getting over her. In fact it’s a day by day process to not call her. There should be CA meeting where guys who are trying to get over her could meet and talk out why we should not call her. If you will want to call her you would have someone to call to keep you from picking up the phone. Others need to understanding of our A-Dick-tion and provide support for the ones who are fighting this A-Dick-tion. In fact I am going into my room can keep repeating to myself “don’t you dare call or text her right now”. I just hope she doesn’t text me and say “I am waiting for you”. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Seriously??

Pussy is pussy. If your addicted to a NCNS fucktard then that is your problem.. The easiest thing to do is call someone else and just never call the fucktard again. Enough guys do that and you get what?

Buler?

Buler?

Anyone??

Buler???

Her in a bind due to her own actions.. Or in this case lack of action.

Quite simplistic is it not? Until one factors in weak ass hobbyist's who lack the balls to walk away. Annoying but hilarious.
Pussywhipped over a whore now that's sad Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I'll betcha I could pussywhip you, Blad.

There's nothing I relish more than a good challenge.
I just hope she doesn’t text me and say “I am waiting for you”. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

That may be fine that she texts you with that, but will she be there when you arrive? She texted me the same thing, she set up the appointments, and twice pulled her little games of not being there when I arrived. And according to her, I was her "number 1 favorite" (I know, all providers say that).

You also speak of her as an addiction. Just remember, some idiots are addicted to crack and it ends up killing them.
I'll betcha I could pussywhip you, Blad.

There's nothing I relish more than a good challenge. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ehh..

That may be fine that she texts you with that, but will she be there when you arrive? She texted me the same thing, she set up the appoinbtments, and twice pulled her little games of not being there when I arrived. And according to her, I was her "number 1 favorite" (I know, all providers say that). Originally Posted by ncc72032
I just treat it as what it is... BUSINESS. Anyone who thinks it is not that needs to find a doctor who still do a lobotomy..
In fact I am going into my room can keep repeating to myself “don’t you dare call or text her right now”. I just hope she doesn’t text me and say “I am waiting for you”. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I'm rolling around the floor dying laughing!! I've been in remission for over a month and realizing that my sex life can go on without Coco. (pleez don't text sweetie or I'm toast)

I'm rolling around the floor dying laughing!! I've been in remission for over a month and realizing that my sex life can go on without Coco. (pleez don't text sweetie or I'm toast) Originally Posted by traypear
Please text him sweetie

I'm rolling around the floor dying laughing!! I've been in remission for over a month and realizing that my sex life can go on without Coco. (pleez don't text sweetie or I'm toast) Originally Posted by traypear
We have to setup a support group to keep each other strong.
I'll simply not waste my time with anyone that has a solid history of ncns. I don't have the time or the patience for these ladies.
I'll simply not waste my time with anyone that has a solid history of ncns. I don't have the time or the patience for these ladies. Originally Posted by datylikes
+1
I just treat it as what it is... BUSINESS. Anyone who thinks it is not that needs to find a doctor who still do a lobotomy.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Blad is dead on right on this. It is a business. Those who continue to put up with bad customer service (NCNS) deserves what they get and have no value for their own time.

Coco's poor time management habits have been discussed ad nauseum since she came on the scene and stood up the first appointment. I don't have any sympathy for any of you spineless bastards who can't just move on down the road and stop whining about it!

IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU ALWASY GOT.

If you're looking for a 12 step program, I can boil it down to 1 step - Just Step Away From The Phone!
Blad is dead on right on this. It is a business. Those who continue to put up with bad customer service (NCNS) deserves what they get and have no value for their own time.

Coco's poor time management habits have been discussed ad nauseum since she came on the scene and stood up the first appointment. I don't have any sympathy for any of you spineless bastards who can't just move on down the road and stop whining about it!

IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU ALWASY GOT.

If you're looking for a 12 step program, I can boil it down to 1 step - Just Step Away From The Phone! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
FUCKING HIGH FIVE HAPPY!

If you're looking for a 12 step program, I can boil it down to 1 step - Just Step Away From The Phone! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Mr. Happy, are you trying to diplomatically tell me something? I just don’t get it, why don’t you just come out and say what you mean. Don’t you know that she told me that I was the only one?

I agree. It's really interesting what she has done. Guys calling her is like playing a slot machine. That thing is going to pay, the only question is when. Likewise, Coco will see someone, the question is when. All the while these guys make their appointment and when she ncns, they get pissed that they did not get the jackpot.

I have said before and I'll say it again: Her pussy must really be good, it's just not for me.