Anyone just prefer the "girl next door look"?

BOOTY SHORTS and a TANK TOP!!!!!

DAMN!!!

(Except when they come to my hotel room . . . I don't want to attract attention!)
Oh man, we need some of the ladies to post pics of their best "girl next door" look! C'mon!
I'm trying to get Kelly to move in next door just so I can be into this look.
  • YSD
  • 05-26-2009, 12:53 PM
I need to weigh in here. I hate the girl next door look. If that's what I wanted I would go "next door". One of my pet peeves with younger providers is that they greet you in plain old jeans and tank top and look as if they out zero effort into their appearance. The whole over the top stockings and garters is not necessary, just look like you give a shit and try to have something you feel sexy in on. Otherwise I can just go down to the local watering hole and utilize my pick up skills.
I like the "girl next door" look myself - wait a minute, my next door neighbor is here - "Hi, Fawn!"
I like the "girl next door" look myself - wait a minute, my next door neighbor is here - "Hi, Fawn!" Originally Posted by SASpurfan
She would be a Hot Neighbor! (Aaaaand, she's Slutty too! Bonus!!!

I happen to feel sexy in my ripped jeans, heals, and a low cut top! My long, naturally curly hair is a little wild....so, it pulls the whole "Hot Neighbor" look together! And Believe me...I take a Lot of time getting myself ready.
It's just what I personally feel the most comfortable in. But, in the hot summer months, I like to wear capri's....or nice shorts with my low cut top Ha..and Big hair.
Actually, anyone who's known me for any length of time..knows that my crazy hair is up in a Bun the whole summer! Oh, and I'm always Naked!

1TGA: You just work on getting that guy and his family out....and I'll be there!!

~Kelly TNT
I'm workin on it

~1TGA

btw.. I think the bun is HOT!
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Actually, anyone who's known me for any length of time..knows that my crazy hair is up in a Bun the whole summer! Oh, and I'm always Naked! Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Kelly, if you can get that big hair into a ponytail and sticking through the back of a baseball cap, I'm all over that and it makes little difference what you are wearing from the neck down.
I can! And I will!

You bring the cap and I'll bring the tail!

~Kelly TNT
Sounds like a "Hat Party" in the making! haha
Sounds like a "Hat Party" in the making! haha Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway

Damn! You're right!

Kisses to your business! Muah!

~Kelly TNT
I saw Hot Jewel yesterday and she was sans make up and soon sans clothes and was very much a pretty girl next door.
I like the short skirt and t-shirt look. Not the whore skirts, but the 18 yr old, summer type skirts......with no underwear and no bra. Even answering the door in a sleep t-shirt is great.

I do not like the Victoria Secret matching ensemble look with the high heels. THAT is a turn off as I would not even date someone like that in real life.

Give me that natural look. My Fav right now meets me at the door in blue jeans and t-shirt.
I prefer very little-to-no makeup, and an easily removeable outfit...