Michelle Malkin Makes Matt Lauer Squirm

Is there any limit to how low Mr. Idiot can go? Originally Posted by bigtex
Apparently not! (See below)

Bet you winced when they stuck your pin-on rank on your ass-hat, didn't you "BUTTer Bar"? Quit deflecting, ass-hat, answer the question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Big Tampon and Timmie are hereby DISQUALIFIED from adult discussions. They obviously hate women and we can't have that here in a website about loving women.
Apparently not! (See below) Originally Posted by bigtex
There's nothing lower than you as an ass-hat BUTTer bar, BigKoTex.
I'd like to make Michelle Malkin squirm, but it would probably take more Benjamins than I can muster at the moment. Are there any Michelle look-a-likes in the Dallas amps?
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2013, 05:37 PM
I'd like to make Michelle Malkin squirm, but it would probably take more Benjamins than I can muster at the moment. Are there any Michelle look-a-likes in the Dallas amps? Originally Posted by roaringfork

are there any hot young Asian girls in US politics?
Are there any Michelle look-a-likes in the Dallas amps? Originally Posted by roaringfork
IB Idiot once applied for a job as a "fluffer" at a Dallas amp. Mamasan refused to hire him because:

(1) they did not have an opening for a crossdressing fluffer.
(2) especially one with the last name of Idiot!
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2013, 06:39 PM
I didn't see Matt squirm...I saw him amused.

For the record I do not care for the little fucker Matt l and I would like to fuck those slant eyes straight on Michelle!

I'd like to make Michelle Malkin squirm, but it would probably take more Benjamins than I can muster at the moment. Are there any Michelle look-a-likes in the Dallas amps? Originally Posted by roaringfork
Well since you are broke. I'm sure BJtex would let you sit on his forehead.
I B Idiot Originally Posted by bigtex
More penitence from the BUTTer Bar ass-hat: BigKoTex.