Reputable provider stood me up

It was not Brooke Wilde as she stated. If the lady I'm referring to chimes in here I'll let you know. I would love to hear her side of the story. If I did something wrong then I could learn something.
It was not Brooke Wilde as she stated. If the lady I'm referring to chimes in here I'll let you know. I would love to hear her side of the story. If I did something wrong then I could learn something. Originally Posted by Justfuntoo
^^^^^^^Scared.

over under on this one J4S
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Attachment 690750 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Are those tire tracks? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You know that picture reminds you of J4S eyebrows
I'm not going to name her that wasn't my point. My point was common courtesy as someone stated above. She offers Greek...that will narrow it down....if the same thing happens to you remember this thread and pm me with your story and I will confirm the name in a PM if it happens to you. I'll then chime in and jump on the public bashing. Maybe she had a legit reason but I got $300 days she doesn't. I have a good rep here on TER and Avenue-x (check for yourself...same handle)with the ladies I've visited and I'm not looking for drama with a provider. Just common courtesy. Originally Posted by Justfuntoo
Justfuntoo,

Which one is it? Spit out the name for God sake...

Is it:
1) http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...ddess/65064827
2) http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...04550/64901072
3) http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-now/27171271
It was not Brooke Wilde as she stated. If the lady I'm referring to chimes in here I'll let you know. I would love to hear her side of the story. If I did something wrong then I could learn something. Originally Posted by Justfuntoo
She won't chime in until she sees her name. Would be dumb for her to say it was her. JMO.
Who is the provider stop being scary..
Who is the provider stop being scared.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
FTFY

Please name her if you want some respect.
Thank you
I'm not such a bad guy after all. It might have worked if we were close to Halloween. "Stop being scary!"

Pussy should name her.
I'm not such a bad guy after all. It might have worked if we were close to Halloween. "Stop being scary!"

Pussy should name her. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
We all have our moments I think were past that now hopefully lol.. Here Kitty Kitty
She is still in Dallas.....
Well Aspen Marie / aspens fantasy has done it twice more. You will have to go back several pages to see my original post and all of the comments but I’m putting her name out here this time. Had an appointment scheduled and she calls and says she is starting her period so we decided to delay til my next visit to Houston, not a problem I understood . Couple weeks later we are scheduled again. All is going well texting til 15 min prior to the scheduled appointment then she just goes silent. I texted several more times asking if she was ok. That Was two weeks ago and I have yet to hear from her be it an explanation or apology. I’m back in Houston again this week and I reached out one last time but no answer. It appears she blocked me on P411 from sending her a pm appt request. Don’t think I ever did or texted anything inappropriate or rude that could have offended her. I’ve never had a problem with any provider and have received an OK on 411 from every provider I’ve seen.

I consider what Aspen did to be just rude and inconsiderate and wasted my time. I try not to waste a providers time and appreciate the same in return. I’ll also admit I really wanted to experience what she had to offer, from the sound of things she is a lot of fun.

So to any of you on this thread who are still around you now know who I was referring to. If you set up with Aspen and get stood up know that you were warned!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 06-14-2019, 11:17 AM
sir, it sounds like she got spooked about something. 1st time i tried to set something up, i asked for her incall address a few hours before the session so i could put it in my gps. that spooked her and she went silent.

2nd time i tried, i was super mellow and super chill. when she didn't respond to my text, i just asked her by text if she'd like to reschedule. she said nope, she was gtg, and all was good.

move on from her. obviously for whatever reason, you are on her dns list. just let it go and go see some other gals. there are several spinners offering greek under 300. kandii_cakes (sp?) for example has an incredible booty and is always down for greek (under 300, i believe). secret_baby and jada does houston also offer great deals on greek. carlisle is a bit higher (than 300) but greek with her is an epic hobby experience.
The issues is the title of your post. It begs everyone to ask who is the provider?You should have titled your post along the lines of “reminder to notify customers” or something. People that don’t say names (provider or customer) perpetuate false positives and let other people stumble into the same thing. Another reason why you can discount reviews by 50-75%.
Bumped an almost 2 year old thread for an update?