OK folks, how about an honest discussion here?

"Minor Issues"............You are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And YOU are the duly elected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

not to mention the board's lest credible poster.

And I am the duly elected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

not to mention the board's lest credible poster.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wanted honest discussion. Now your post is honest. You're welcome!

Ok, since this is supposed to be an honest discussion I have a question for assup and little eva. Are you guys paid by the number of posts you make? Or is it one-up-manship that compels you to constantly bump up your post count with useless one-word snicks and snorts? I don't get it. Honesty now.
"Minor Issues"............You are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yet you are the one who came in second to Assup. LOL.

So tell me -- what are the "major" issues that you are concerned about? What rights have Obama taken from you? Specifics please. As I said before, if you are so fucking unhappy in the U.S. then go find another country that fits your needs better.

What you can't find one. Talk about fucking idiots. Look in the mirror.
Yet you are the one who came in second to Assup. LOL.

So tell me -- what are the "major" issues that you are concerned about? What rights have Obama taken from you? Specifics please. As I said before, if you are so fucking unhappy in the U.S. then go find another country that fits your needs better.

What you can't find one. Talk about fucking idiots. Look in the mirror. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What rights have Obama taken from you? Specifics please. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well, let's see. I am no longer able to select my health insurance policy unless it is government approved.

I no longer have a right to due process should the President decide to detain me.

I no longer have a right to privacy in my personal communications.

I am no longer considered innocent until proven guilty if the IRS doesn't like how I handle my money.

I no longer have free speech if I'm a Washington Redskins fan.

I no longer have a right to know what my government is doing.

I am forced to help pay for abortions and birth control for people I don't even know, and that's just a very small part of what I am forced to pay for people who ought to take care of themselves.

I do not have the right to keep what I earn.

That's just a start.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not very specific. Again I'll ask -- exactly what rights that are IMPORTANT to you do you see disappearing or missing in the U.S.? Compare your present lifestyle to those in any other country in the world and tell me who has it better.
Well, let's see. I am no longer able to select my health insurance policy unless it is government approved.

I no longer have a right to due process should the President decide to detain me.

I no longer have a right to privacy in my personal communications.

I am no longer considered innocent until proven guilty if the IRS doesn't like how I handle my money.

I no longer have free speech if I'm a Washington Redskins fan.

I no longer have a right to know what my government is doing.

I am forced to help pay for abortions and birth control for people I don't even know, and that's just a very small part of what I am forced to pay for people who ought to take care of themselves.

I do not have the right to keep what I earn.

That's just a start. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And are those freedoms REALLY important to you as you go through your day? How have they REALLY negatively affected you? You are nit-picking and not looking at the big picture and the MAJOR positives of living in the U.S. Income taxes? Try looking at tax rates in other similar countries and then tell me how heavily taxed you are. Health insurance -- my status is better today than it was before Obamacare. Is everyone better off -- no. Is the possibility of the Washington Redskins being forced to change their name REALLY a major problem? Everyone pays taxes which subsidize causes that they don't support.

Your post is a perfect example of what I originally stated -- the U.S. is not a perfect place to live but it beats the hell out of any other country IMHO. We have freedoms that people in most other countries only dream about. My wife has traveled to over 100 countries and she has been to many where finding clean water to drink occupies much of the day. Try thinking about what we in the U.S. have available to us instead of those things we don't have.
And are those freedoms REALLY important to you as you go through your day? How have they REALLY negatively affected you? You are nit-picking and not looking at the big picture and the MAJOR positives of living in the U.S. Income taxes? Try looking at tax rates in other similar countries and then tell me how heavily taxed you are. Health insurance -- my status is better today than it was before Obamacare. Is everyone better off -- no. Is the possibility of the Washington Redskins being forced to change their name REALLY a major problem? Everyone pays taxes which subsidize causes that they don't support.

Your post is a perfect example of what I originally stated -- the U.S. is not a perfect place to live but it beats the hell out of any other country IMHO. We have freedoms that people in most other countries only dream about. My wife has traveled to over 100 countries and she has been to many where finding clean water to drink occupies much of the day. Try thinking about what we in the U.S. have available to us instead of those things we don't have. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks. I needed a good laugh this early in the morning.

Your post is a perfect example of what I originally stated -- the U.S. is not a perfect place to live but it beats the hell out of any other country IMHO. We have freedoms that people in most other countries only dream about. My wife has traveled to over 100 countries and she has been to many where finding clean water to drink occupies much of the day. Try thinking about what we in the U.S. have available to us instead of those things we don't have.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Six years ago most American citizens had access to clean water, Speedy. Six years ago most American citizens were not forced to pay for abortions they oppose for morale reasons, Speedy. Six years ago most American citizens were able to select their health insurance policy without regard for Odumbo's opinion on what they should carry, Speedy. Six years ago most American citizens still had a right to free expression and a right to privacy in their personal communications, Speedy. Living in this country six years ago beat the hell of living under the ruinous policies of this incompetent regime your ilk installed, Speedy.
I'm not paid for this at all Junior.

Whiny... Redskins fans being stripped of their freedom of speech? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

You've also been stripped of your freedom of speech by ECCIE!

You want to whine about that, too? Or just hide in the corner and (forbidden topic)?
I am not here to change hearts and minds.....

Oh yeah ... the most important reason = I know how much it irritates you dumb fuck liberals to hear the truth !

FACT JACK !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So when we strip away the anger, frustration, inferiority complex and xenophobia, the takeaway here is that you admit the reason you're here is to irritate others.

That was honest and truthful.

See how easy it is when you tell the truth, Whir-LIE-turd?

Pity's you have to be such a lying sack of shit about it.

Six years ago most American citizens had access to clean water, Speedy. Six years ago most American citizens were not forced to pay for abortions they oppose for morale reasons, Speedy. Six years ago most American citizens were able to select their health insurance policy without regard for Odumbo's opinion on what they should carry, Speedy. Six years ago most American citizens still had a right to free expression and a right to privacy in their personal communications, Speedy. Living in this country six years ago beat the hell of living under the ruinous policies of this incompetent regime your ilk installed, Speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Six Speedys in one delicious post.

Why don't you address the topic of the thread, rather than setting the stage for another explosive meltdown.

How do we know you're kn the brink of yet another explosive meltdown?

Six Speedys in one post. You're baiting and waiting for one more post from SpeedRacer and then you'll drain your colon.

Is THAT why you're here, IBIdiot? To vent your anger against strangers you might never meet on the surface?
Six Speedys in one delicious post.

Why don't you address the topic of the thread, rather than setting the stage for another explosive meltdown.

How do we know you're kn the brink of yet another explosive meltdown?

Six Speedys in one post. You're baiting and waiting for one more post from SpeedRacer and then you'll drain your colon.

Is THAT why you're here, IBIdiot? To vent your anger against strangers you might never meet on the surface?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Folks here already expressed their opinion of your opinions, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: