I purchased Premium Gasoline today for $2.50 a Gallon- Thank You President Obama!!!!

Your voice is so shrill because of the wedgie the oil companies have given you.
Bush sucked...Obama sucks...the next president will probably suck too...it's just how it is....when 2 parties control everything.
You blasting Ozombies again, Slobbrin?
No. I think the oil companies have a stranglehold on government and energy development. There are alternatives to oil, but they are suppressed by the corporate government complex. Did you know you can't sell a Tesla automobile in Michigan?
Who is Slobbrin?
Your, how did you call him? Oh yeah! SLOBBRIN is your "sweet ass!" I bet when you two, ahem, fellows convene, though, he ain't the only one who's SLOBBRIN!
No. I think the oil companies have a stranglehold on government and energy development. There are alternatives to oil, but they are suppressed by the corporate government complex. Did you know you can't sell a Tesla automobile in Michigan? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There are a lot of states you can't sell it. Reason I heard was because they had no dealerships.
It is linked primarily to fracking bans failing to pass in Colorado etc. The more domestic energy we produce the more we hurt OPEC and the cheaper gas becomes! Originally Posted by SkylerScarlett
... and Putin!!!
+1

Wellendowed..are you really that stupid? This President is not a friend to the Oil & Gas industry. He does not want the price of gas cheap. In fact if it were up to him you'd be paying $10 for a gallon of gas.

If you want to thank someone...thank the Oil Companies and the 9 million good people they employ. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You got it backwards- the oil companies and OPEC ideally would like Oil cheap- do you know why? It would keep people weaned on the supply- higher prices although they would in the short term rake in profits, it will also open up talks for alternative and cheaper fuel sources.
Do you think OPEC likes the idea of electric cars or the fact that Brazil has invested billions in sugarcane(Ethanol)- actually as it stands right now- Brazil doesn't have to purchase a drop of oil from the middle east since they have an alternative fuel source.

If OPEC was smart they would keep oil at record low to keep Americans and others dependent on the supply- if they keep it high- people will be eager for cheaper alternatives.
Tell us again why you are thanking BO for $2.50 gas?

Production is up. Prices are down. What did BO do to increase production?

Or is this just another scam about global warming?
Tell us again why you are thanking BO for $2.50 gas?

Production is up. Prices are down. What did BO do to increase production?

Or is this just another scam about global warming? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
DaliLama did you even read my 2nd paragraph? Do you know what the word SARCASM means?

I was stating that a lot of GOP pundits and even some of your GOP friends on this site- all stated how low Bush had the gas prices in 2008 and how they spiked when Obama took office. They (GOP) were saying this as if Bush someone lowered the prices when in fact- even Obama mentioned this in the 3rd debate when Romney mentioned that Oil prices have jumped- Obama basically stated that the idea that the POTUS can lower or increases prices of OIL at will is a cheap political distortion- Obama stated the prices were very low because of the recession and that the prices are set globally(Obama's words paraphrased).

Even if the U.S was to drill as much oil as possible- it would probably bring down oil prices 50 cents at the pump at the most- and 50 cents is being generous.

My whole purpose of stating this thread was to mock the GOP when they gave credit for Bush having oil prices low so I guess what's good for the goose is good for the ganger so I am now thanking Obama for lowering the oil prices. Do you get it now Daili?????
DaliLama did you even read my 2nd paragraph? Do you know what the word SARCASM means?

I was stating that a lot of GOP pundits and even some of your GOP friends on this site- all stated how low Bush had the gas prices in 2008 and how they spiked when Obama took office. They (GOP) were saying this as if Bush someone lowered the prices when in fact- even Obama mentioned this in the 3rd debate when Romney mentioned that Oil prices have jumped- Obama basically stated that the idea that the POTUS can lower or increases prices of OIL at will is a cheap political distortion- Obama stated the prices were very low because of the recession and that the prices are set globally(Obama's words paraphrased).

Even if the U.S was to drill as much oil as possible- it would probably bring down oil prices 50 cents at the pump at the most- and 50 cents is being generous.

My whole purpose of stating this thread was to mock the GOP when they gave credit for Bush having oil prices low so I guess what's good for the goose is good for the ganger so I am now thanking Obama for lowering the oil prices. Do you get it now Daili????? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
A lot of us on the right admit Bush sucked... but at least he loves this country.

If the lefties could admit Obama sucks... and hates this country. We might be able to heal this left-right divide.

Black-White divide is just a distraction from the Media who need it to keep their jobs but it's to late... fuckem
A lot of us on the right admit Bush sucked... but at least he loves this country.

If the lefties could admit Obama sucks... and hates this country. We might be able to heal this left-right divide.

Black-White divide is just a distraction from the Media who need it to keep their jobs but it's to late... fuckem Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That's why we will never get anywhere in this country with your backwards mentality. Okm a person who goes to medical school and becomes a Doctor- he really hates being a doctor and wants to destroy the medical field- does that make sense? Do you honestly think anyone who runs for any type of political office is doing so to destroy the fabric of this nation? If you believe that then we really are DOOMED!!!!
You got it backwards- the oil companies and OPEC ideally would like Oil cheap- do you know why? It would keep people weaned on the supply- higher prices although they would in the short term rake in profits, it will also open up talks for alternative and cheaper fuel sources.
Do you think OPEC likes the idea of electric cars or the fact that Brazil has invested billions in sugarcane(Ethanol)- actually as it stands right now- Brazil doesn't have to purchase a drop of oil from the middle east since they have an alternative fuel source.

If OPEC was smart they would keep oil at record low to keep Americans and others dependent on the supply- if they keep it high- people will be eager for cheaper alternatives. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

You, Obama and 10 million new ILLEGAL citizens of the USA... Mexicans and central Americans can talk your shit... We know WTF is going on.