Ashli Babbitt Memorial Day

That AP article was called out for what it is: a cheap, underhanded shot at someone who cannot defend herself. The AP has sunk quite low. Originally Posted by Withnail
Yeah, the AP manufactured her life story.
If Ashli deserved to be murdered by that entitled scumbag then George Floyd deserved to be torture murdered by ritualistic satanists, black-mass style. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
If someone smashed out your living room window and started to climb through it to gain entry and if you had a gun in your hand I'm sure you'd shoot to kill that person.
My living room is not a public place, it's a room in a private residence.

If the animal I shot under your hypothetical scenario were black or some other left wing black apologist, federal charges would undoubtedly follow.

As long as scumbags like Merrick Garland insist on remaining alive.
Municipalities pay settlements to the families of excrement like George Floyd, Jacob Blake is permitted to have a gofundme page that idiotic embarrassing white people cheerfully contribute to, the shitheads in the national media pretend the police killed Breonna Taylor because she was black.

Ashli Babbitt gets murdered by a dumb hick in a police costume, for trespassing, yet she's the bad guy.

The narrative is very easy to understand, follow the bouncing ball.
Yeah, the AP manufactured her life story. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I didn't say it did. What I wrote was that it is unfair to malign someone who is dead. The article was purely part of the MSM demonization of the mostly-peaceful protest of 1/6/21.
The person whose only job is to drive the get-away car gets the same murder charge as the actual trigger puller inside the bank.

In the Army, if one soldier marches out of step the whole platoon marches with him until he stays in step. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Maybe back when you fought under Patton...Today, the queer tranny Gomer Pyle leads the platoon.
let's hear from the mewling quim of a murderer itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRG1GVt1qU

the corrupt DOJ of course cleared this murderer. now turn this around and make Babbitt black and the officer white ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGdRAYIEckY

there would be mass riots over it.