Encounter: Hot girl Jina at Kpop

Hmmmm…��������. All of these responses are great information to have. After this review and the little guys tantrums I now want to see Jina. Thanks op for your review.

CaptainZman, the poll is up so go vote.
So on topic. Jina was my first 30 min visit. Im not a fan of the hhr.. so that may have painted my view with her. I had a decent time and I can see the info in this review being accurate. Just like any lady, repeat visits are only going to get better, so to claim that LoneStar is a promoter because of his views on her are just out of left field.

Ivy and Amy were two ladies that were not lookers (well I like how amy looked so eh)... first Visit with the was good and each time after just got better. Hell a lot of people knew the menu opened up with one or both the more you saw them. Im sure that could be said about most ladies, indies or studios. This high school childish crap needs to stop. Ill take the points for that one. It needed to be said.
So on topic. Jina was my first 30 min visit. Im not a fan of the hhr.. so that may have painted my view with her. I had a decent time and I can see the info in this review being accurate. Just like any lady, repeat visits are only going to get better, so to claim that LoneStar is a promoter because of his views on her are just out of left field.

Ivy and Amy were two ladies that were not lookers (well I like how amy looked so eh)... first Visit with the was good and each time after just got better. Hell a lot of people knew the menu opened up with one or both the more you saw them. Im sure that could be said about most ladies, indies or studios. This high school childish crap needs to stop. Ill take the points for that one. It needed to be said. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Well said. Ricky always a stand up dude and the voice of reason!
Originally Posted by TheTopG655