Happy Birthday ThatDude!!!!

Happy Birthday too you,
Happy Birthday too you
Happy Birthday too you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A TERRIFIC NIGHT AND CELEBRATE IT PROPERLY ; )
Lol thatdude you're only one day from the muscle :-P mines tomorrow, happy birthday
Happy Birthday Dude. May the brightest wishes on your Birthday shine every path of yours.

Happy 65th!!!!
  • fawn
  • 02-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Happy Birthday Baby!
Happy Birthday Dude, hope you are having a nice one. Thanks for all the good info in Chat.

Monger...we should grab Sophia one night and take out Thatdude for his Birthday!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh

It is my birthday too, I promise.
I hope you have a great day and a great weekend. May you get all your wishes.. Hugs, kisses and more!
My man THATDUDE!!!! Super mega titty happy birthday. You are one of a kind my friend. May your drive to work be as awesome as mine is with the sun always at your back.

Love you dollface!!

Besos

- Emary Preston
Happy Birthday Man....

Sincerly,
Billy D
Happy 65th!!!! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
He told me he was only turning 62! These men and the lying about their age, it just never ends. I should've known to add a couple years for some truth.

Happy Birthday Mr. Man! (Blowing a party kazoo for you) Lots of hugs and kisses! I hope you are having a great start to a whole birthday weekend ahead!
Nobody invited me, so I got here late. Happy B'day, TD, hope it was a memorable one.